Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. New games

The Oculus quest 2 is amazing the only probably is I don't have a gaming pc to play other games that aren't built into the store library of the Oculus I'd recommend games Like Gorn Roblox more horror games and fps games the game built in are great Just would be better for more games built into the Oculus

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Amaze App on Quest

I have been waiting for an app called Amaze on the Oculus Quest. I have it for the Rift and Go, but have more or less retired those devices. Amaze is a great app for when I just want to sit down and be entertained, but yet maintain some level of interaction. I love that the content is more adult themed with some good scares and laughs throughout. I enjoy watching the movies and seeing the different outcomes based on my choices. They have been releasing some content I would like to get, but I refuse to buy it on…

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. play with virtual toys in home environment

i would like to just chill out in the home with a blaster or a ball or a deck of cards or radio or remote control car. So it would be cool if you make a new store category for home widget toys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sidequest app lab

Je ne comprend pas pourquoi quand on possède un jeux side quest et que celui ci est repris par oculus store ou app lab, le jeux dois être telecharger et payer une seconde fois . Je trouve cela totalement injuste

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Synchronize App Coupon Dispersal to users AND their friends

It would be nice if your Oculus friends received the same 30% off coupons at the same time as when you receive them.

If this were the case my friend and I I would have both purchased Arizona Sunshine in order to play together. But because my coupon expired before he received his, I did not buy the game nor will he since he would only buy it if he can play with me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fix Poor Wording and Poor Calculation of Dynamic Bundles

First of all, the Dynamic bundle price had already been applied by the time you see it on the store, but the wording says "You already own _ items in this bundle so their prices WILL BE deducted from your total." It should say "...HAVE BEEN deducted from your total." The other wording leads people to think there will still be a discount applied on the price they see, and they don't see the original price unless they log out.

Second, the way you calculated the discount is not ideal.
    I think ideally it should subtract the amount you have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Encourage more games on the Oculus Store to make short 2-5 min demos

Sometimes it is extremely hard to know if you should get a game adding a small demo to most big games that cost over 20 dollars/euros/pounds will make the decision easier. This is especially good for people who have limited money and have a choice of a lot games to buy.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add some GTA games on Oculus Quest 2. (La Noire on Oculus Quest 2 also would be nice.)

Please add some GTA games on the Oculus Quest Store cause it would make the Oculus Quest 2 and GTA be so much cooler, it would be so cool to be driving down Los Santos as Franklin in a First Person View, and driving down Los Santos as CJ listening to Radio Los Santos. It would also be very cool to add La Noire: The VR Case Files in the Oculus Quest Store for like $20.00, because killing people and solving murder, vice, auto, and arson cases in VR would be so freaking awesome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Provide an upgrade or trade in program for loyal Oculus owners that keep buying your new platforms

It seems most future efforts will be in the wireless Quest platform. It would be great for continued customer loyalty to customers who have bought new Oculus headsets as they come out if you gave a discount for a previous headset owners or had a trade in program etc, like apple or amazon does. When people buy their newest device they can trade in an old device. Or just give a discount if people can demonstrate owning previous ones. I have a Rift and a Rift-S and since you are only making some of the new hot titles for Quest…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New way of gifting

So ***** email and oculus app and do something like Xbox does and make the gifting in console and not on an app so you can gift the game directly to friends on the console the problem is that when using the app you can miss type the email and the email can get lost or your mate might not have the app and is unable to redeem the code.

Please look into this it would make life so much easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create a dedicated Oculus store for Turkey residents

Dear Oculus Team,

I have purchased and enjoyed your product, Quest 2 immensely so far, thank you. However not having a local app store for Turkey puts the prices of simple apps and games too high for your dear Turkish customers. This is due to the crumbling economy of Turkey and the dropping value of the Turkish lira. Buying any game with dollars makes it extremely expensive for us. I humbly request that a Turkish App store that sets their prices according to the Turkish App/Game market to be enabled for us. Thank you in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More mindfulness and psychedelic experience apps

I hope that Oculus can showcase more mindfulness apps, or apps that invoke creativity and other positive and beneficial states of being and practices. The only ones I have come across so far are Tripp, tilt brush and colorspace. There is an app called squingle which is a psychedelic puzzle game. I think this game would be great to play untethered on the oculus. There is a huge market for wellness experiences and experiences which encourage mindfulness and creativity. I hope oculus can dive deeper into this market instead of just the boring old game industry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Don't show Rift footage on Quest game trailers

Gameplay trailers should look the same as what you're gonna get, using Rift games footage is fooling people...

531 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow "Buy as a Gift" through Quest 2

I accidentally bought an App through the Quest 2 for myself because I expected somewhere along the line the ability to "Gift" the purchase to my Daughter. Just as you are able to through the App on the phone or PC.

That's not the case. I could only buy it for myself through the Quest 2.

Please add the ability to "GIFT" when buying through the device itself.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Do not require facebook in order to login. The merge feature doesn't work properly.

Do not require facebook in order to login. The merge feature doesn't work properly.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. App sharing within a family

I can understand the idea of needing to limit widespread sharing of apps, but it does not seem unreasonable to figure a way to allow sharing within a family group that is on the same wifi network. Unreasonable to expect that after investing in the hardware a family would be expected to buy the same game 3x. Apple/Netflix seems to have figured this out. Please at least let us ALL know if this is just a task queued up for development or if oculus has made a conscious decision not to provide this core feature as a money grab. This…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Choose the device you want to buy for at the end of purchase.

At the end of purchase, make an scroll down option for the user with all the devices available, so he'll know and be able to check for which device he wants.

Just had some trouble with this, it could be simpler. Bought a game at oculus app for Windows, had no clue its only for rift S ( I have a quest 2 ), got my refund, tried again at oculus app for android, still the same stuff. If only it said explicitely which hardware or I could choose for which device I'm going to buy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allowing people to cancel a refund when the refund has not been given

its sorta annoying that you have to wait the 7-9 business days in order to get your money and you can even cancel the request after its reached this period

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base