Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Gift Cards for oculus quest

I am tired of playing free bad games just becuse i dont have a credit card or PayPal how do you expet everyone under 18 to buy games the parents are too scared to put there credit card info on app and stuff so im Beging please im tired of playing bad games ok you Can tell by my bad writing im danish and 11 so yeah pls vote so they Will ADD gift card also det giftcards Will give you more money and drab atention to the quest and more purchases

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show developer updates in the store entry

A game entry in the store needs to show any information the dev has posted about updates.

There is currently a section called “latest updates” when you start the app, but those updates don’t actually show up in the store.

As a related note, many times the oculus app will show a list of “updated games” with zero information on the update.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More games!

We need these games on the quest seriously most of em are on the rift idk why they couldn’t be on the quest these are the games: GORN,Rick and Morty: virtual Rick Ality, dungeon brewmaster,minecraft, shorty fruit,floor plan,five nights at freddys:help wanted,subnautica VR,until you fall,surgeon sim,takelings house party, deisim,prison boss,hotel r’n’r,Kraken VR,hammer and anvil,island time,gorilla simulator,disassembly,rage room,spider-man far from home VR,crazy fishing, the wizards dark time,face your fears 1,ylands,thief simulator,undead development,fast and low,just in time inc.,RAFT,Baby hands and gang beasts 😁🙏🏻 Everyone would be happy if you guys add these

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add games to the Oculus Quest

I think Oculus should add 4 games to the quest: Climbey, a VR climbing game where you can climb with your friends for free, Island Time VR, where you crash your boat on an island and you have to survive, Crazy Fishing VR (describes itself, lots of crazy fish) Minecraft VR( I bet you know Minecraft, but this version would make it in VR). If you do not know these games, I highly suggest searching them up because they are super cool games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Two new Game Ideas/colaborations

I think i know two games that could drastically increase the player base of The Quest. The Games "Roblox" which you can only play through the oculus app and for example if someone doesn't own a PC They could just play roblox through the VR Headset. And the second game i would recommend is Minecraft. These two Games are very popular and would be fun in VR! I would like to have one of those games to be on VR and i would definetly Play them

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Are Amazon and EBay (Aust) Oculus Quest the same product but two different platforms ??

The Australian pricing Amazon approx. $800 EBay approx $900.
    Is this due to two different platforms being used. If this is the case what platforms are being used for each site???

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make us able to add Payment Methods

When I first got my Quest, I was able to add debit cards just fine, but the past few days I have been needing to add a new card and I am unable to do so. I have looked around and I am not the only one with this problem. Some people are able to fix it but all of their strategies involve making a new account and factory resetting the Quest. I have already purchased some games so switching accounts is not an option for me. This has been happening to people for over a year now and oculus…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiplayer games - Show the maximum players

It would be very nice to know how many players can play together to a game. In example : Drop Dead has a multiplayer mode, but we don't know how many players can play together, and this is disappointing because for this game, the multiplayers is limited to 2... And there are no informations in the game details about this.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add separate category for non-interactive content to the store and library

Please add categories to the store and library to distinguish between GAMES and NARTATIVE EXPERIENCES.

There are lots of apps on the store that are one-off experiences with like to no interactivity, usually a one-and-done thing with no replay value. There should be a way to list these separate from proper games and apps, via top-level categories or user-defined folders in the UI.

I would like to be able to sort and view these separately, as one-off experiences

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Out of ammo for Oculus quest

Out of ammo is a strategy game where you have complete several rounds. Every round gets fiercer! You can also take control of the solidiers and, in their view, eliminate the enimies. The game is not a high end game. That's why I think that would be a good game for the oculus quest.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring back BoxVR and do not allow developers to steal paid for products!

BoxVR has been replaced by FitXR without consent. The product was not “updated” but replaced. How can we make purchases on the store without being able to trust that those purchases will not be arbitrarily taken away. Surely Oculus/Facebook has a duty to consumers to not allow developers to operate in this manner. It is a recipe for market failure. Trust in the market must be restored.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I know you guys cant add hotel rnr to the quest but can you guys ask psvr if they can add it to quest.

I bought the quest for 400 dollars just for hotel rnr I couldn't afford a rift and a pc so please ask psvr if you can add hotel rnr to quest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make the oculus quest price cheaper

If the quest is cheaper people will actually buy it its just to expensive

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Black Friday

Good job on the Black Friday deals Oculus! NOT!!!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New games

I think gorn would be a good game for the oqules quest!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fnaf

Please work with Scott fnaf is my faf game and I would love it and a bunch of people will to and I think it would grate for even a beta version please do it

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Custom Beat Saber Songs!

You need to add custom songs to beat saber. Especially now that they own Beat Games, they can’t say that they’re the ones who have to do it. You could either have people make songs and upload them, and then you can search for it and download it, or you can upload from a computer without a lot of hassle.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Blades and sorcery

I’ve had the Quest since it came out, and all this time I have been waiting for Blades and sorcery to come out on the platform. I have been waiting for ages and it still hasn’t came out. So I hope a dev or someone sees this post and takes this idea and makes it a reality. Thank you

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base