Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. The multiple stores and platforms issue needs help

The multiple stores and platforms really need interface work. I would love someone in support to read my recent chat with support (#1982971)

Sorry, I pasted the chat in pieces below in 4 comments, but they are in reverse order, so you have to read the last comment first and read upward.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One game/apps license only for families with several headsets

People who purchased 2 Oculus quest 2 headsets or more should not have to pay for 2 licenses or more. One method would be to link 2 Facebook accounts or more together so it is seen as a family household.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Preços em reais

Que tal vocês localizarem isso preços em reais brasileiros! Em dólar está difícil para nós comprar os jogos. Tenho muitas vezes apelar para o Steam, aonde o mesmo jogo custa até três vezes menos.
    E eu gostaria de adquirir esses jogos na Oculus Store.
    Já que localizaram a loja toda em português, bem que poderiam localizar também os preços a nossa realidade.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. List # of players and more multiplayer details in the app store

I would like to know more specifics about multiplayer options before I buy a game.

Can I play competitively with 2 other players? Listing single player, 2-4 competitive, turn based, co-op etc... would be essential.

You expect games like bowling to support more than 2 players but Sports Scramble and other games just list “multiplayer” and you are left “scrambling” to find other games to play for 3 or more players.

This should be retroactive to all games in the store.

Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug force to use store credits over the default payment method

I was trying to use the OCULUS30 coupon but the store throws an error all the time because I had a 0,01€ of store credits remaining and the store force me to use that credit despite I have Paypal as default payment method. So the error happens because store does not allow to combine credits and coupons.

I contacted with support service and they removed that remaining credit so I can buy the game using the coupon finally

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. more games with an Subscription like Gamepass or Epic Games but its from Facebook

Maybe in the future you might want to add monthly subscription services to the Quest. 19.99 a month for unlimited gameplay from selected titles. If the game is liked, users can purchase the game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. App Lab - Oculus Store App

The fact that we can now publish apps provided they meet the various content policies and usage policies is excellent and a massive step forward. I for one will be developing a Quest platform app now that I know I will be able to publish it.

Now, I understand that this idea may be contentious (as you appear to have explicitly refrained from doing this.) But I think there should be an "App Lab" application available on the official store so that well informed users can discover this content easily while understanding that it has not been "verified to meet…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Put Takelings:house party on quest!

Takelings house party is a super fun party game and it requires lots of turning around (good for quest). It doesn’t have super detailed graphics so it should be quest compatible. It has the same level of graphics a Acron and would probably take up the same amount of space. Thanks!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add discord to the oculus store

Having the ability to use discord would allow me to enjoy my experiences with my friends. Many people want this, please make this happen!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make a Roblox VR App

Make a Roblox App available for FREE as it is on PC, displaying a VR friendly games list separated from the other regular games. In game purchases should be also available. Not having to link it to a computer is the best! Please consider this. Thank you! :D you guys are awesome!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Extend the referral program to all countries

It's quite unfair that right now you can access the referral program from some countries only, besides a referral program is clearly a win/win. Should be extended @global scale as soon as possible...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add phasmaphobia

Phasmaphobia is a really good and popular game with vr support, but it is not on the quest 2. The quest library is very small in terms of good games. It would definitely be worth your while to add this game to the quest because of its growing popularity. I really want to experience this game in vr. If this is recieved with true consideration. I would buy this the instant i learned its on the store

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. By adding games from the rift

Great game but if you could add tiny town vr on the oculus quest and quest 2 and other games from the rift that would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Option to purchase games using PayPal

Provide an option when purchasing games to buy using PayPal rather than your credit card

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. More games with larger fanbases

Hello oculus team! i would like to suggest a idea that will probably get more people to enjoy and get the oculus quest 2, put games that you can play only on the rift s or games that you need a link cable for. some pretty good apps i would suggest are roblox and minecraft, these would be amazing for the people who play this game because these games have very large fanbases and both have a vr mode, this means more people would buy an oculus quest 2 just to play these games without having to have a gaming…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 option payment

Say you have a pre paid credit card and you go to buy a game but you dont have enough money on the pre paid credit card an option should be available to use another card of your choosing to complete the purchase, so for example I want to buy Ironlight my pre paid credit card doesn't have enough money, I grab another older pre paid credit card that still works and use the rest of the money on the first card and then use the other card to complete the purchase.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. need oculus turkish store price for dolar/try

in turkey the games really expensive for dolar/try could you make store for us? we cant afford the prices

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add “Zombie Training Simulator” game

I need this game added and so do many people I have talked to. They have the HTC Vive and play this game all the time but they bought the Quest 2 so they can take it on the go or just play in an instant. We all love “Zombie Training Simulator” and I know you’ll most likely reject it from the Oculus Store because you have done that to many games, but this game is fun and would bring in a lot of profit.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base