Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Gal*Gun VR

The Quest store seems to have a pretty drastic lack of anime games (aside from two visual novels and an escape room game) and Gal*Gun VR I think is one that many gamers who are into anime would appreciate having on the Quest line of headsets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a pop up when purchasing non cross-buy games to confirm which device it is being purchased for.

I find it misleading and confusing as a new owner of an Oculus device to have one "store" and sell different versions of the same game depending on what device you used to purchase the game. I just bought Beat Saber through the desktop app expecting it to be natively playable on my Quest 2. I had no knowledge of cross-buy as a new user. Learning through inconvenience is not a great experience. This could have been solved with a simple pop up during the purchasing process saying "This version of the game is only compatible with X. Would you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add an option to gift “DLC” Addons to friends

For a while now, Oculus users have had the option to gift games and apps to our friends at the press of a button.

But it would be most appreciated if there would also be an option to gift DLC of games to our friends!

Same process as with a base app, click on the three dots, select “Buy for a friend”, enter in their email, and Boom! Gifted the DLC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Restore purchases of customers for replacement devices

I was told that the Quest 2 is a replacement for the now discontinued Gear VR, which is what I had, and hence I made the purchase. I now find that the apps purchased for the Gear VR cannot be used in the Quest 2 unless they are "cross buy" (From what I was told "cross buy" means that the same app/game game be used on multiple devices. This is still confusing since I am not trying to use the same app in two or more devices simultaneously). What really bothers me is that Gear VR and Quest both use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. add ideal payment to oculus store

add ideal payment to store

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add more demo games

Enable developers to easily provide demos of their apps. It’s a great way to try a game before you buy.

640 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow walk in repairs for your headset

Allow walk in repairs for your headset

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make an option to deliver to Estonia (EU)

Some of the retailers in Estonia have very steep prices for Oculus Quest 2, like very steep. Please add an option to choose the "Ship To:" location as Estonia because it's right under Finland, so shouldn't be that hard to ship it here.
    Also there was someone else who asked for this as well. Here's the link for it: https://oculus.uservoice.com/forums/921937-oculus-quest-2-and-quest/suggestions/40979266-deliver-to-estonia-eu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Setting to change resolution to look better.

There is this thing called side quest were you plug in your head set to your pc and you can change the resolution but when the headset turns off or restarts these settings go away can the team at oculus possibly make this a setting were you can change the resolution and make the quest look way better then it already is, me and so many others want and would love a update like this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Difficult finding games that are coming to Quest 2

It's been hard finding games that will be coming to Quest 2, I think the store should have like a list of all the games that are going to be coming to Quest 2, so the users can see what's coming to Quest 2 and look forward to it, plus it'll be easier for the user not having to try and look up games that are going to come to Quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Easily update credit card expiration and 3 digit code

Was about to make a purchase but my credit card on file expired.

I received an error message to update my credit card information.

There wasn’t a link to this page and I had to google to find out to click non my avatar face.

Once I got to the page I had to remove my credit card, exit and return to the page to refresh the page and add a new card. It would have been better to have a way to update the expiration and 3 digits on the back without having to remove and renter the entire…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You should bring Blade and Sorcery to Quest 1 and 2

You guys should put Blade and Sorcery on the Oculus store for Quest 1 and 2

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GOG Galaxy 2.0 integration

I want to feel my Oculus Store games as a part of my whole game collection across all platforms (Steam, EGS, PS Store etc.). I want to see all my games in an aggregator like GOG Galaxy 2.0, I want to keep my personal ratings and favorites here, and I want to share my activity and achievements with my friends here.

There is no public API in the Oculus Store now (I asked devs via support), so it is very hard to implement such integration now. But I'm sure this feature will help Oculus to become full-featured part of game…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Function for Downgrading Application or Games to previous versions

Hi, I think it would be nice if we can download previous versions of games for example like beatsaber. As a matter of fact, some of us want to play custom maps and songs and some of us accidently updated the game. I mean we all paid for the base game. It should be fair for us to get the previous version back for any reasons or preferences, not just the mod case.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug force to use store credits over the default payment method

I was trying to use the OCULUS30 coupon but the store throws an error all the time because I had a 0,01€ of store credits remaining and the store force me to use that credit despite I have Paypal as default payment method. So the error happens because store does not allow to combine credits and coupons.

I contacted with support service and they removed that remaining credit so I can buy the game using the coupon finally

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow "Pause and Resume" downloads in Oculus PC and Quest VR Platforms.

Sometimes my downloads will intermittently cancel or fail, and sometimes I click on a title to see it's download progress and terminate the task on accident. Other platforms such as Steam, Origin, Uplay, Xbox Gamepass, PSN, Epic, ect. allow you to pause, resume, and verify a game while downloading instead of just canceling. Can we have a pause/resume feature?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base