Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Referral Program for Quest???!!

If Oculus is trying to be the catalyst to bring VR to the mainstream it needs a referral program!!! I spent a nice chunk of time on Saturday showing off Quest at a BBQ. 10 new people who had never experienced VR before had their mind completely blown. Most asked for a link for me to send them so they can go buy it this week. It would be nice if I can get them a discount and also get a credit for being a foot soildier for the VR movement. Jus sayin.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Skyrim

Skyrim would be a great open world for the quest honestly

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mke it so you can transfer games from one device to another.. For example.. Had the quest and shared it with my Girlfriend. But we like it

Make it so you can transfer games from one device to another.. For example.. Had the quest and shared it with my Girlfriend. But we like it so much we got one for her as well but can't simply transfer her games from my headset to her headset after the fact.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hide Demo's in my app library for games that I own.

Hide Demo's in my app library for games that I own. If I own it let me hit it in my Library in the app and on the Quest so I don't have to look at it.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Get Gorn on the Quest

We need Gorn on the quest because its lite and very smooth. Quest can handle it, im sure.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make giftcards available for games! Wanted to gift games to a nephew. You make it difficult. Will have to buy him something else! You lose!

Make giftcards available for games! Wanted to gift games to a nephew. You make it difficult. Will have to buy him something else! You lose!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Alternate comfortable strap.

As people have been talking more and more lately about how uncomfortable the oculus quest is, I feel like is the only CON to owning this system.

I refuse to return it as I enjoy the time spent on this. However
    My neck is absolutely killing me , I've viewed multiple YouTubers trying out different methods but I feel like oculus as a company should focus on more accessories like a completely new strap in general

people have recently been "frankenquest" modding their headsets with the HTC VIVES strap at home and adding a pillow like vrcover to have maximum…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. blade and sorcery

i neeed iitiitititi

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Having the same prices for Oculus Quest in all of the countries

Dear Oculus,
    Unfortunately in Ukraine I can’t purchase your virtual reality headset Oculus Quest for the same price as in United States or Canada which is 399 US dollars. In Ukraine it costs around 750 US dollars. It would be great if you will be able to fix it. I think that everyone should be able to buy it for the same price. Thank you!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Discount for multiple purchases of the same game in household.

Oculus needs to allow multiple users and accounts on same device and multiple devices. This has previously been requested but obviously will take programming and time.

As easy solution for now would be to offer a discount for the same game purchased on multiple devices in the same household. My wife and I should not have to pay full price for the same game twice just to play together. It would be very easy to implement at least a 50% discount for the second oculus purchase of the same game. Link email accounts together or make it a refund request…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Show developer updates in the store entry

A game entry in the store needs to show any information the dev has posted about updates.

There is currently a section called “latest updates” when you start the app, but those updates don’t actually show up in the store.

As a related note, many times the oculus app will show a list of “updated games” with zero information on the update.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add games to the Oculus Quest

I think Oculus should add 4 games to the quest: Climbey, a VR climbing game where you can climb with your friends for free, Island Time VR, where you crash your boat on an island and you have to survive, Crazy Fishing VR (describes itself, lots of crazy fish) Minecraft VR( I bet you know Minecraft, but this version would make it in VR). If you do not know these games, I highly suggest searching them up because they are super cool games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow to pay with Facebook credits

As Oculus is owned by Facebook, it would be great to be able to spend Facebook credits in the store. Currently only paying with credit card or PayPal is the only option.
    Being able to use Facebook gift cards to fill up Facebook credits and use them in the store would be great.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add separate category for non-interactive content to the store and library

Please add categories to the store and library to distinguish between GAMES and NARTATIVE EXPERIENCES.

There are lots of apps on the store that are one-off experiences with like to no interactivity, usually a one-and-done thing with no replay value. There should be a way to list these separate from proper games and apps, via top-level categories or user-defined folders in the UI.

I would like to be able to sort and view these separately, as one-off experiences

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Out of ammo for Oculus quest

Out of ammo is a strategy game where you have complete several rounds. Every round gets fiercer! You can also take control of the solidiers and, in their view, eliminate the enimies. The game is not a high end game. That's why I think that would be a good game for the oculus quest.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back BoxVR and do not allow developers to steal paid for products!

BoxVR has been replaced by FitXR without consent. The product was not “updated” but replaced. How can we make purchases on the store without being able to trust that those purchases will not be arbitrarily taken away. Surely Oculus/Facebook has a duty to consumers to not allow developers to operate in this manner. It is a recipe for market failure. Trust in the market must be restored.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Hello Puppets to Oculus quest

I say add Hello Puppets to Oculus Quest. We need more fun games to play and I definitely feel like it would be one of them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Money Cards For The Oculus Store

I recommend the idea of being able to buy currency cards (Like Steam has for buying games) for the Oculus Store so that people can use these cards to get money in order buy games from the store, without needing to use a credit card or similar.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base