Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. GIVE US PAVLOV!

We have been waiting for Pavlov for months and its always days from coming out but then you guys just denied it over and over again. We want Pavlov!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add "cloud saves" tag to oculus store

Some games in oculus store supports cloud saves and we think that it would be good for anyone that oculus will add tag "cloud saves" to their store so developers could tag their game to support cloud saves so gamers know that if they need to reset or uninstall game their saves on that game will be in secure cloud just for waiting them to install the game again.

Quest will getting faster and faster great new games and many people with 64gb storage will find that their space is limited so they could easily uninstall some games temporary without…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Very bad customer care

I bought you the quest 2 the first day, now all the people can buy it in stores or amazon and i have to wait 2 o 3 days to receive it..
    Why i ddinte buy it to amazon??? amazon is better than you???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Blades and sorcery (AVAILABILITY ON OCULUS QUEST!)

I think it would be cool to add more fighting games like this to the oculus quest due to the wireless ability on the oculus quest. It doesn’t have to be the best quality but if oculus can do Arizona Sunshine then they can do Blades and sorcery.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Actually update your coming soon section

There are 3 games I know of the devs have confirmed for official release tomorrow. And they aren't on your coming soon page. This is a joke. It's a poor service to your existing customers and it will lose business with potential customers as you lead them to believe that not much new is coming. It can't be hard to sort that out

89 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add surgeon simulator for oculus quest

Can you guys add surgeon simulator to oculus quest cause that would be cool

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create reverse compatible store so games bought on quest can also be played on pc hardware.

Make a oculus pc vr store where games bought on the quest can also be ran on the pc just by signing into the oculus account. Allow games bought on the quest to be ran on the pc so that people with link can buy for example beat saber and run the game in their pc or quest. So if for some reason I was at home and I decided I wanted better graphics on a game, I could simply connect with link and find that same game in my oculus library and be able to run it on my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improvements to the order processing

1. Charge the card when you enter payment details or let us choose otherwise.

2. Aggregate orders on your primary key, email. If you did an order as a guest you can't find that order on your account.

3. Make the guest login work or fix #2.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add zero caliber to oculus quest

Add zero caliber to oculus quest

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The Spider Man Far From Home Game Should Be Released on Quest

For the past month. Many videos have been made over the Spider Man Far From Home Game for Virtual Reality. Playable on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. But some of these videos are people playing the game on the Quest through side loading or ALVR and in these videos, it handles very smoothly. I see no reason to why the game shouldn’t be on the Oculus Quest. It would truly be a great addition to the Quests Apps as the Quest is tether free and will be a more immersive experience playing as Spider Man.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make a black version of the quest 2 controllers that are accessible to the quest

I know that there are more important things to focus on but I find the quest 2 controllers witch have a touch pad to seem as if they may be more comfortable and (correct me if I’m wrong) more durable so maybe you could make a black version of the quest 2 controllers for the quest 1

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Put more games on the quest. Make oculus link easier and more accessible.

Put more games on the quest store. Make it feel like you are looking through the steam car store and not the oculus store where there isn’t a lot of games. Include games like blade and sorcery or Boneworks. Also the oculus link isn’t very easy to set up. I have a great computer with the official oculus link cable plugged in to the correct usb and it still doesn’t work. It says that it is plugged into usb 2 when it is usb 3. Please fix this

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow a Subscription model

Hi, I like how Vive has a Subscription service to the games. Why can't Oculus have the same, I don't mind paying $10 month to access the catalogue.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The 64GB Quest 2 is priced at 349€? Thats more than $399, far above the promised $299!

The 64GB Quest 2 is priced at 349€? Thats more than $399, far above the promised $299!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus should had blade and sorcery and pavlov

Blade and sorcery would be such a great game for Oculus to have on the quest and pavlov would be a great game Oculus would be making so much money off those two games alone

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Avatar the last air bender game

You play as the avatar you are able to bend all the elements you have to fight many criminals to deafeat the fire lord ozai or you guys can make up a villain and we play as a different avatar like the one after korra it is a crazy idea but I hope you can make it happen you can play it on quest,rift,rift s I just think it will be a great idea cause of how big the ATLA community is I would definitely buy the game I hope y’all see this

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. bring gorn vr to quest

We want gorn on quest

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)