Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Difficult finding games that are coming to Quest 2

It's been hard finding games that will be coming to Quest 2, I think the store should have like a list of all the games that are going to be coming to Quest 2, so the users can see what's coming to Quest 2 and look forward to it, plus it'll be easier for the user not having to try and look up games that are going to come to Quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easily update credit card expiration and 3 digit code

Was about to make a purchase but my credit card on file expired.

I received an error message to update my credit card information.

There wasn’t a link to this page and I had to google to find out to click non my avatar face.

Once I got to the page I had to remove my credit card, exit and return to the page to refresh the page and add a new card. It would have been better to have a way to update the expiration and 3 digits on the back without having to remove and renter the entire…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You should bring Blade and Sorcery to Quest 1 and 2

You guys should put Blade and Sorcery on the Oculus store for Quest 1 and 2

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Function for Downgrading Application or Games to previous versions

Hi, I think it would be nice if we can download previous versions of games for example like beatsaber. As a matter of fact, some of us want to play custom maps and songs and some of us accidently updated the game. I mean we all paid for the base game. It should be fair for us to get the previous version back for any reasons or preferences, not just the mod case.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow "Pause and Resume" downloads in Oculus PC and Quest VR Platforms.

Sometimes my downloads will intermittently cancel or fail, and sometimes I click on a title to see it's download progress and terminate the task on accident. Other platforms such as Steam, Origin, Uplay, Xbox Gamepass, PSN, Epic, ect. allow you to pause, resume, and verify a game while downloading instead of just canceling. Can we have a pause/resume feature?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. New games

The Oculus quest 2 is amazing the only probably is I don't have a gaming pc to play other games that aren't built into the store library of the Oculus I'd recommend games Like Gorn Roblox more horror games and fps games the game built in are great Just would be better for more games built into the Oculus

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Amaze App on Quest

I have been waiting for an app called Amaze on the Oculus Quest. I have it for the Rift and Go, but have more or less retired those devices. Amaze is a great app for when I just want to sit down and be entertained, but yet maintain some level of interaction. I love that the content is more adult themed with some good scares and laughs throughout. I enjoy watching the movies and seeing the different outcomes based on my choices. They have been releasing some content I would like to get, but I refuse to buy it on…

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. play with virtual toys in home environment

i would like to just chill out in the home with a blaster or a ball or a deck of cards or radio or remote control car. So it would be cool if you make a new store category for home widget toys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sidequest app lab

Je ne comprend pas pourquoi quand on possède un jeux side quest et que celui ci est repris par oculus store ou app lab, le jeux dois être telecharger et payer une seconde fois . Je trouve cela totalement injuste

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Synchronize App Coupon Dispersal to users AND their friends

It would be nice if your Oculus friends received the same 30% off coupons at the same time as when you receive them.

If this were the case my friend and I I would have both purchased Arizona Sunshine in order to play together. But because my coupon expired before he received his, I did not buy the game nor will he since he would only buy it if he can play with me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix Poor Wording and Poor Calculation of Dynamic Bundles

First of all, the Dynamic bundle price had already been applied by the time you see it on the store, but the wording says "You already own _ items in this bundle so their prices WILL BE deducted from your total." It should say "...HAVE BEEN deducted from your total." The other wording leads people to think there will still be a discount applied on the price they see, and they don't see the original price unless they log out.

Second, the way you calculated the discount is not ideal.
    I think ideally it should subtract the amount you have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add some GTA games on Oculus Quest 2. (La Noire on Oculus Quest 2 also would be nice.)

Please add some GTA games on the Oculus Quest Store cause it would make the Oculus Quest 2 and GTA be so much cooler, it would be so cool to be driving down Los Santos as Franklin in a First Person View, and driving down Los Santos as CJ listening to Radio Los Santos. It would also be very cool to add La Noire: The VR Case Files in the Oculus Quest Store for like $20.00, because killing people and solving murder, vice, auto, and arson cases in VR would be so freaking awesome!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove "A Township Tale" from the store and, at best, move it app-lab. This game is a scam on the Quest.

You cannot discover you've been "had" within the 2 hour period with this game. It has just enough content and confusion up-front that you won't actually get to see what's going on before that 2 hours is gone.

This game is maybe 10% complete. It has no business being on the store as is. Its PCVR counterpart is years ahead and you could probably call it complete enough. It's also free (with the caveat that you don't get a personal server included as you do with the Quest game).

The game has NO tech-support whatsoever. Currently they have a discord…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. GraphQL error code 1353050

Please put an error message explaining that you can’t use a store credit and a promotional code at the same time in the store.

It just tells you your payment method is expired and doesn’t point out the very simple problem that is easy to fix. Instead I reset all my payment methods, had to waste a support ticket and the found out it was an easy issue to resolve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Offer refunds for Duo Game bundles

Offer refunds for Duo Game bundles or at least allow to trade them in for a different game (if the playtime is less than 2 hours obviously)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base