Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus Store could host some optimised 2D games, that could be played on a virtual monitor!

Playing some 2D games in VR could be something very cool, especially with a future version of the Quest with a higher resolution display. It could really be a very cool way to play some casual games, privately, on a big screen, with good audio, high frame rates, low response time, and maybe even some 3D special effects! At first you could start with something retro, like Doom 64, then maybe a game like Cuphead would be amazing, and it could also benefit from the higher than 60 refresh rate of the Quest. Also some controller enabled Android games like…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rent/demo more games

Give us an option to rent games for a few days or more demos. I just can’t justify paying 20-40$ for a game I “might” like. Demo would be great, but renting can be an option too if it’s priced right, it would still give money to oculus and the developers. Plus more reviews because the game would be played more.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Won’t accept credit card or PayPal

Fix your program so PayPal or credit card will wirk

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More Entertainment Apps

Add Apps Such As Hulu,Disney+,CBS All Access ,And The CW App

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add Gorn to quest

Oculus should add Gorn to quest!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Welcome credit shenanigans

I claimed my welcome credit in time and went to use it on the day it was supposed to expire, only to find out that it had apparently expired the moment the clock struck midnight on the day of expiration (as opposed to expiring at 11:59 pm on the day of expiration, as is usually the case with most companies/similar offers).

Nowhere in the email does it state the time of expiration, just that I had use it by March 7, which left me (and probably many other consumers) to think that I had until midnight the day of expiration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't show modded games in store or implement better mod support

I have noticed that you are showing modded games in the store but still don't support mods for the games. either you implement mod support or you don't show modded games it makes a wrong impression of the game if you do it like that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Friend purchases

Allow purchasing apps for friends. My son has an account and I'm friends with him. I want to purchase games and apps for him to his account. Maybe they have to accept the gift in a time period or and me as a purchaser.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would be great, if we could order from Hungary

(this country missing from the shipping availabilities

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. App Update feed

When your game updates you should be able to see what updated simply and with a click from the app or from the headset

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I also have another suggestion to improve the Oculus service. What I would like to have is to be able to access the Oculus Quest Store on PC

I also have another suggestion to improve the Oculus service. What I would like to have is to be able to access the Oculus Quest Store on PC in the Rift S software on PC as is the case for the smartphone application. I do not understand that we can not access the store of the Quest on PC. I think it's an essential feature not to be dependent on the phone or headphones to buy these games.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Just wondered how long the Oculus quest would take to deliver to New Zealand?

Hi, just wondered how long shipping to New Zealand would take currently?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Payment with Ideal

So it's not nessasary to make a PayPal account.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Accessibility filtering in store

It would be amazing if u/oculus could add a feature to filter games by playing mode (I.e. sitting, standing, etc.) Right now, it is a royal PAIN to go through each title in the store, hit the detail panel, and then check to see if it can be played in a chair. It would be great if there was some sort of symbol or filtering that could be used so differently abled folks, or injured people can find games to purchase easier/more quickly.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fallout 4 VR for Quest

Dear devs, I'd like to buy Quest, but I'm still waiting. Because I don't see my favourite games: Fallout 4 VR, Cyberpong VR and Mega Overload VR. What do you think if you add these games to your platform? It is pretty popular. I could pay money for the Quest headset and I could buy more games with my favourite ones and swap my PC headset to Quest forever, but I don't want spend money before I'm able to have all my adorable games. It would be great if you do this. Thank you! Kind regards, J.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. hello my name is johannes i werry love zoos and animals please iam so happy if your team make a ocolus zoo app with lot of Animals you can

hello my name is johannes i werry love zoos and animals please iam so happy if your team make a ocolus zoo app with lot of Animals you can toching this animals feeding and much more but important you cant toching dangerous animals like lions tiger Bears and other danger animals thats then more realismus:-) . Please make a lot of vr user happy with my Idea to make a good zoo simulator app for quest :-)) thansk for all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Spiderman Far From Home Vr

I have Spiderman on my ps4 and it works great but, I think the quest will take full advantage with the 6 degrees of movement and the portability, if showing to friends and family.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Store credit

Allow users to buy store credit

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Raise the free credit to $10+ USD

I just got $5 free credit from my email, and thought "Wow Oculus, thanks!" Now It's sitting in my store credit, because guess what? Nothing is below $5. Seriously, Oculus, why? It's especially useless since it expires, which I think should also stretch to twice the amount of time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Default Store to Device Owned or Allow Selecting Default Market

With the Quest before I had the Link cable the Store Apps & Games section always defaulted to Quest games which was perfect as it is the only Oculus VR device I own.

Fast forward a week and I now have the Link cable. After enabling Link (beta) the Oculus Store Apps & Games section defaults to Rift games whenever I browse there. I do not own a Rift.

The store should default to Quest games for me as that is my own Oculus device. Admittedly if there are Rift games that are playable on Quest with Link those should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base