Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Synchronize App Coupon Dispersal to users AND their friends

It would be nice if your Oculus friends received the same 30% off coupons at the same time as when you receive them.

If this were the case my friend and I I would have both purchased Arizona Sunshine in order to play together. But because my coupon expired before he received his, I did not buy the game nor will he since he would only buy it if he can play with me.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix Poor Wording and Poor Calculation of Dynamic Bundles

First of all, the Dynamic bundle price had already been applied by the time you see it on the store, but the wording says "You already own _ items in this bundle so their prices WILL BE deducted from your total." It should say "...HAVE BEEN deducted from your total." The other wording leads people to think there will still be a discount applied on the price they see, and they don't see the original price unless they log out.

Second, the way you calculated the discount is not ideal.
    I think ideally it should subtract the amount you have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Phasmophobia

Its a scary multyplayer game. The game is gonna be fire on oculus beacuse it will be the best and best selling on the market

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More mindfulness and psychedelic experience apps

I hope that Oculus can showcase more mindfulness apps, or apps that invoke creativity and other positive and beneficial states of being and practices. The only ones I have come across so far are Tripp, tilt brush and colorspace. There is an app called squingle which is a psychedelic puzzle game. I think this game would be great to play untethered on the oculus. There is a huge market for wellness experiences and experiences which encourage mindfulness and creativity. I hope oculus can dive deeper into this market instead of just the boring old game industry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't show Rift footage on Quest game trailers

Gameplay trailers should look the same as what you're gonna get, using Rift games footage is fooling people...

527 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Offer the Elite Headstrap WITH battery, but WITHOUT the carrying case OR offer the battery seperately.

I already have a carrying case and don't need another. I see that you can buy the elite strap seperately, but from what I can see, the only way to get the battery is in the bundle with the carrying case.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Wishlist, Shopping Cart - access, availability on web, device, app.

It seems the only way I can access the wish list is on the device. Sometimes I want to be able to go into the application and add things "a" my cart for later purchase. Sometimes I want to do that on the web. But there doesn't seem to be a way to do this.

I don't want to buy one thing and then go to the next app and purchase it (repeat) all separately. I want to do this all at once in a shopping cart. Is this possible and if not I think it would be a great…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Section "Upcoming games" in the store with the complete list of games that will be released within the next 30 days.

Quest store has already a section with upcoming games but it show only 1 or 2 games upcoming within the next days/2 weeks. it would be great to have a complete list of games released within the next 30 days.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Offer Demos for every title

In order to drastically reduce refunds and improve user experience, why my offer a limited play period demo for every game? Especially in VR where physiological sensitivity differs from person to person drastically, you should offer a chance to play quietly having to refund a game.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Encourage more games on the Oculus Store to make short 2-5 min demos

Sometimes it is extremely hard to know if you should get a game adding a small demo to most big games that cost over 20 dollars/euros/pounds will make the decision easier. This is especially good for people who have limited money and have a choice of a lot games to buy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App sharing within a family

I can understand the idea of needing to limit widespread sharing of apps, but it does not seem unreasonable to figure a way to allow sharing within a family group that is on the same wifi network. Unreasonable to expect that after investing in the hardware a family would be expected to buy the same game 3x. Apple/Netflix seems to have figured this out. Please at least let us ALL know if this is just a task queued up for development or if oculus has made a conscious decision not to provide this core feature as a money grab. This…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. sidequest app lab

Je ne comprend pas pourquoi quand on possède un jeux side quest et que celui ci est repris par oculus store ou app lab, le jeux dois être telecharger et payer une seconde fois . Je trouve cela totalement injuste

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add an option to require your password for purchases

It can be very easy to accidentally make a purchase. This would make the most sense to not only solve this issue, but improve security

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You should bring Blade and Sorcery to Quest 1 and 2

You guys should put Blade and Sorcery on the Oculus store for Quest 1 and 2

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Smart Family Sharing

I want to buy more headset so kids can play together. We are huge fans of beat saber, incl music packs. Also multiplayer games like 'Cook Out' best played in multiplayer. But then paying twice for the digital content would be too much.

So I would love to see 'Smart Family Sharing': a special mode where games sharing works when headsets are physically close together, like in the same room.

This would also be great if you have friends coming over, we play a game we own in the family. Then when friends leave buy the game to play at…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add “Not Helpful” to Store reviews

I see people can upvote a review with “Helpful” but there’s no “Not Helpful” option. Would be great to allow review readers the option to swing both ways and for reviewers to see more precise feedback.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sell the elite 2 strap with battery as it's own product, not with the case

I purchase the case for my oculus quest 2 when I purchased the device. I now want an Elite 2 strap with battery and have found I can't buy it except as a package deal with the case. What? So now I am returning my case, getting a full refund and buying the strap. This has to be the worst marketing I have ever seen. Now you have a used case and you had to pay shipping to have the case returned. You should just sell the elite 2 with battery as its own SKU.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base