Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Early Access Store

There's so many games that are in early access and aren't on Oculus Quest store because of strict requirements.

It'd be really great if early access apps were added, but somehow in a way that everyone who downloaded them recognized that they are unfinished so the quality of the Oculus Quest store can maintain it's same standard of quality.

For example; there could be a simple setting that enables these types of apps and provides an explicit warning that they are unfinished.

141 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Purchase titles as a gift for another.

Steam has an option to purchase titles as a gift for another. I see no way of doing this with Oculus. This is a huge missed opportunity.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Game share on same Wi-Fi

I want to buy a second headset to demo to friends and family. It would be great to be able to share my games with them without having to buy them several time for every new user that might only try it once. If games were allowed to be shared on multiple headsets while they are on the same Wi-Fi, that should be fair for both developers and the user. A time limit could even be implemented.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Game Gifting/Multiple Game purchases

Game Gifting:

You want to play a new game on your Oculus Quest or your Oculus Rift S/CV1 with your friends but they can't buy any new games for the forseeable future. If only you could gift them the games to play with you!

Imagine if you could gift your friend Stormland so you could enjpy the story together. What if you could gift your friends Mini Motor X and have insane races or play Bumper Ball? Or let's say Christmas rolls around and you want to give your friend a sweet new game to play like Asgard's Wrath, Phantom:…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR for Quest

The main reason my son wanted a VR headset was for Baby Hands and Tiny Town VR. Unfortunately those two games are not available on Quest which he got for Christmas and he is really disappointed. Do you know if either game will be available on Quest in the future. They are currently only available on Rift or if you get the PC cable to make Rift games work on Quest. We are new to VR so I dont know much about that.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gifting System

A gifting system like Steam. I.e I want to get Job Simulator for my friend. At the purchase page, I can select to buy it for me, Or my Oculus/Facebook friends.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Official lenses protectors

I would like to propose official lenses protectors for people with glasses. As some people already reported, scratches can still occur with some vision glasses even with the spacer given with the Quest.

There are some 3D printable lenses protectors online but from what I saw they do not always fit.
    Please make official ones that they would be available to purchase in your store as an extra accessory.

The accessory could be a couple of attachable "rings" around the lense that will not let glasses touch the lenses it the device.

121 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Option to gift games/apps

Add an option in the the Oculus store to send purchases to a friends existing oculus account

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Waist & feet trackers from Oculus brand (or partner)

As much as I like oculus and want to support the brand it is lacking one very important thing to me and that is the option for more tracking devices to have true full body tracking simulation.

Currently, the only option is to buy hardware from a completely different brand and is also not very user-friendly to install/configure since it's not officially supported. Plus, buying these products don't benefit oculus at all

So I'm wondering if oculus had any plans on developping such hardware or partner with another company that manufacture these kind of devices to officially support full body…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make Oculus Rift games purchasable on Oculus Quest Store

Rick and Morty the VR game is on Steam and says its compatible with Oculus Rift. Why is it not available for Oculus Quest? I'd like to be able to purchase Steam VR games and have them show up on my Oculus Quest. Without a PC computer (I have a mac), it's not possible.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Hello Puppets to Oculus quest

I say add Hello Puppets to Oculus Quest. We need more fun games to play and I definitely feel like it would be one of them.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a „free“ and „demo“ category on the oculus quest store and a better filtering system to both the app and the store itself.

The filter system on the quest store is really lackluster compared to the one we have on the desktop launcher.

It would also be nice to only show games that support cross buy in both the quest and the rift store.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add more info to the games!

I always find myself looking into google to find these extra info about the games:

-Is it crossed platform?
    -Is it crossed buy?
    -How many players can play together online?
    -Free locomotion? Teleport?

I think those are questions that should be answered officialy as additional info. Some developers add that info to description but some others not... you should standarize it.

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Gift Cards or gift purchase

Need to create Oculus gift card that can be used for game and/or accessory purchases. Apply code to have in store credit that can then be used for in-app, app or store purchase.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Guest Mode or Multiplayer Mode on Quest 1 and 2 owners.

A way for a single facebook acount with double devices to purchase a game twice. And maybe play multiplayer with a friend on quest 1 and himself on quest 2 without a need for a second facebook account.

Some ways are the game sharing with friends.

1 Nintendo DS Sharing way) A user owns two headsets. A friend comes home. They want to play a title together multiplayer. The friend can connect as a guest on the second headset. They can play the same game only in multiplayer mode. Otherwise only one of them can play in single player mode…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GIVE US PAVLOV!

We have been waiting for Pavlov for months and its always days from coming out but then you guys just denied it over and over again. We want Pavlov!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add "cloud saves" tag to oculus store

Some games in oculus store supports cloud saves and we think that it would be good for anyone that oculus will add tag "cloud saves" to their store so developers could tag their game to support cloud saves so gamers know that if they need to reset or uninstall game their saves on that game will be in secure cloud just for waiting them to install the game again.

Quest will getting faster and faster great new games and many people with 64gb storage will find that their space is limited so they could easily uninstall some games temporary without…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Very bad customer care

I bought you the quest 2 the first day, now all the people can buy it in stores or amazon and i have to wait 2 o 3 days to receive it..
    Why i ddinte buy it to amazon??? amazon is better than you???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base