Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Prices according to countries..

Hi dear Oculus team ,

I live in Turkey...I am so happy to have oculus quest...

My concern is,
    The prices of games are really high when we convert it Dollars to Turkish lira...I believe that you should arrange prices according to countries economic situation... We are equal, but not living in same conditions..

(For your information please check other companies prices : Apple games - Steam games - Google play etc.. These carriers prices were adjusted according to the situation in Turkey. )

I hope, I expressed myself well.

Sincerely,

71 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow prepaid or gift cards to be used in the Oculus store.

I would like to give an Amazon card or other gift card to an Oculus user.
    I have lost track of the number of $25 itunes cards I use for music and books.
    You are missing out on some bucks by being tied to credit cards.
    Please make this improvement to acquiring your dandy apps.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sell VR hygene accessories as official kit

I had no idea just how energetic 6DOF VR actually gets, leading to a side effect; perspiration. If we are going to be showing our friends and colleagues these devices, it would be great to have some machine washable covers for the facial interface.

I am aware that there are third parties who make these products, however they appear to be selling in US dollars and they do not officially support shipping in Europe, which means lots of import taxes.

You guys have worldwide distribution, any chance you could sell (or resell) these?

294 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. blade and sorccery to the quest !!

I would love an action pack swordplay game. Swords of gargantua was mediocre in my opinion

162 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. An off-by-default section of the store for "Experimental Apps" with less strict curation

While I completely understand Oculus' desire to avoid shovelware and low-quality experiences in the Oculus Quest store, there are a lot of less polished experiences which, while they may not live up to Oculus' strict quality standards, are nonetheless interesting enough to me that I'd still like the option of purchasing them on Quest.

As a compromise, I'd like to propose a section for "Experimental Apps" in the Oculus Quest store. The section could be hidden by default and only shown to users who acknowledge that apps found there are experimental and don't necessarily represent the best that Quest has…

226 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow us to review games after refund

If we request a refund, we cannot review the game. So, valuable feedback to developers and information for customers are not possible, and It inaccurately skews the ratings.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 194 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. have a ******* refund button

next to purchase, put refund!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. App sharing within a family

I can understand the idea of needing to limit widespread sharing of apps, but it does not seem unreasonable to figure a way to allow sharing within a family group that is on the same wifi network. Unreasonable to expect that after investing in the hardware a family would be expected to buy the same game 3x. Apple/Netflix seems to have figured this out. Please at least let us ALL know if this is just a task queued up for development or if oculus has made a conscious decision not to provide this core feature as a money grab. This…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have a monthly subscription to where users pay mothly for the service and they get most of the top games on the Quest Store.

I think there should be a plan to where Quest and Rift users can get the top game titles and more for just paying for a monthly subscription. I think that it will give a lot of the Oculus users something to do especially since we are all in lockdown. And maybe there can be a plan to where they get Early Access to games coming out if they pay for the subscription.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cross Buy for Quest and Go

Some title (where 6 degrees of freedom don't matter), why isn't there cross buy between Go titles and Quest titles?!?

193 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Minecraft

Please there so many people waiting for Minecraft to show up in Oculus QUEST please make are dream com true please i need it 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Community Lab for non approved apps for Oculus Quest.

Why not Create "Community Lab" for non approved apps for Oculus Quest similar to whats in VRChat. This would allow users to work directly with developers with the understanding it could be buggy or have issues. This would also allow users to play non approved games by Oculus. There are too many great games being shot down by Oculus.

145 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it possible to preorder/-pay new titles and autodownload when available

-- Make it possible to describe to notifications of upcoming titles. As of now I have to go to the Blog. I want to get notified of updates
    -- Make it possible to prepay for upcoming titles and as soon it becomes available, then it is automatically downloaded to my HMD and I'm notified about it

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quick thing. the rift has Duck Season so could you nice people add Duck Season to quest please🙂

The rift has Duck season so could you add Duck Season to quest please. I have always wanted to play it. it looks so fun but i can’t play cuz it’s not on the quest.so please, please add it to quest

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. strap

It was written by non-English translator.

Why are there no headphones on the Oclues quest 2 strap? People give up buying elite straps and buy das straps. In the next installment, the release of the elite strap with added headphones will make a lot of people like it, and will be able to generate a lot of sales at Oculus headquarters.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow developers a channel through which they can sell experiences outside of your store

The curation process is not fair to everyone, from some perspectives it is subjective and is detrimental to a broader developer engagement with your platform.

If you continue to restrict the commercial options available to developers you will only do yourselves damage in the longer term when competition arrives.

I understand the reasons for wanting to have a more strongly curated set of apps at launch but I would argue that the headset has shown itself to be succesful and that it would be time to open things up to a broader group of developers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Approve To The Top for the Quest

This is a great game that should be brought to the Quest.

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Minecraft and roblox

I think you guys should add both Minecraft and Roblox onto your oculus store, as they already have PC VR support and it would be awesome to see on the quest. You guys rock!!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base