Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't show Rift footage on Quest game trailers

Gameplay trailers should look the same as what you're gonna get, using Rift games footage is fooling people...

514 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add “Not Helpful” to Store reviews

I see people can upvote a review with “Helpful” but there’s no “Not Helpful” option. Would be great to allow review readers the option to swing both ways and for reviewers to see more precise feedback.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. App sharing within a family

I can understand the idea of needing to limit widespread sharing of apps, but it does not seem unreasonable to figure a way to allow sharing within a family group that is on the same wifi network. Unreasonable to expect that after investing in the hardware a family would be expected to buy the same game 3x. Apple/Netflix seems to have figured this out. Please at least let us ALL know if this is just a task queued up for development or if oculus has made a conscious decision not to provide this core feature as a money grab. This…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow permanently removing games from your account

As a new owner of a Quest 2, I've downloaded a ton of the free games/experiences available on the store, a lot of which are pretty terrible.

I'd like to be able to permanently remove these games from my account, so even when they are uninstalled from my headset, they don't show up in the "Uninstalled Games" list.

There are some quality free games that I'd like to keep track of, but might not want taking up space in my headset. If I uninstall a game like this, it gets lost in the mess of all the poor-quality games I've…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Offer Demos for every title

In order to drastically reduce refunds and improve user experience, why my offer a limited play period demo for every game? Especially in VR where physiological sensitivity differs from person to person drastically, you should offer a chance to play quietly having to refund a game.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Minecraft to quest and quest 2

I want to play minecraft in vr but minecraft isn't on quest and i dont have a good enough gaming pc to run oculus link

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allowing early adopters to redeem Asgard’s Wrath as well.

Allowing the people who bought the Oculus Quest 2 in October to get Asgard’s Wrath free as well would be a nice reward to the people who preordered instead of punishing them for support.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New games

The Oculus quest 2 is amazing the only probably is I don't have a gaming pc to play other games that aren't built into the store library of the Oculus I'd recommend games Like Gorn Roblox more horror games and fps games the game built in are great Just would be better for more games built into the Oculus

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow "Buy as a Gift" through Quest 2

I accidentally bought an App through the Quest 2 for myself because I expected somewhere along the line the ability to "Gift" the purchase to my Daughter. Just as you are able to through the App on the phone or PC.

That's not the case. I could only buy it for myself through the Quest 2.

Please add the ability to "GIFT" when buying through the device itself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add phasmaphobia

Phasmaphobia is a really good and popular game with vr support, but it is not on the quest 2. The quest library is very small in terms of good games. It would definitely be worth your while to add this game to the quest because of its growing popularity. I really want to experience this game in vr. If this is recieved with true consideration. I would buy this the instant i learned its on the store

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. GizmoVR for the Quest

Add GizmoVR to the store. Quest has no other browsers with integrated VR video player and it’s free.

Please release GizmoVR on the Quest.

230 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

60 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The multiple stores and platforms issue needs help

The multiple stores and platforms really need interface work. I would love someone in support to read my recent chat with support (#1982971)

Sorry, I pasted the chat in pieces below in 4 comments, but they are in reverse order, so you have to read the last comment first and read upward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Prices according to countries..

Hi dear Oculus team ,

I live in Turkey...I am so happy to have oculus quest...

My concern is,
    The prices of games are really high when we convert it Dollars to Turkish lira...I believe that you should arrange prices according to countries economic situation... We are equal, but not living in same conditions..

(For your information please check other companies prices : Apple games - Steam games - Google play etc.. These carriers prices were adjusted according to the situation in Turkey. )

I hope, I expressed myself well.

Sincerely,

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. One game/apps license only for families with several headsets

People who purchased 2 Oculus quest 2 headsets or more should not have to pay for 2 licenses or more. One method would be to link 2 Facebook accounts or more together so it is seen as a family household.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. List # of players and more multiplayer details in the app store

I would like to know more specifics about multiplayer options before I buy a game.

Can I play competitively with 2 other players? Listing single player, 2-4 competitive, turn based, co-op etc... would be essential.

You expect games like bowling to support more than 2 players but Sports Scramble and other games just list “multiplayer” and you are left “scrambling” to find other games to play for 3 or more players.

This should be retroactive to all games in the store.

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Encourage more games on the Oculus Store to make short 2-5 min demos

Sometimes it is extremely hard to know if you should get a game adding a small demo to most big games that cost over 20 dollars/euros/pounds will make the decision easier. This is especially good for people who have limited money and have a choice of a lot games to buy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Put Takelings:house party on quest!

Takelings house party is a super fun party game and it requires lots of turning around (good for quest). It doesn’t have super detailed graphics so it should be quest compatible. It has the same level of graphics a Acron and would probably take up the same amount of space. Thanks!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We want pavlov vr to Quest!

Pavlov dev has said that oculus are not wanting to get his great game to Quest.

I think Oculus should do everything they can to get this must have game to Quest!

300 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base