Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Don't allow developers to scam people like the FitXR developers just did.

Don't allow developers to replace their already purchased app with ****.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add Spotify on Oculus Quest 2

Please add Spotify on the Oculus Quest Store, so we can listen to our favorite songs while playing our favorite VR games!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please put Wish List back on Shop page, thanks

Hello!

Our conversation was interrupted before I could send the screen shots. Please find them here below.

Before my Wish List was here on the Shop page in the bottom, far right; but as you can see I cannot see it there any more :

To find it, I have to go to first to Menu :

Then to Account Settings :

And I see it there listed :

Is it not possible to have it on Shop page as before?

And is it possible to separate my wish lists and see it as Quest Wish List and Go Wish…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Squid Game

Can you please create a Squid Game in VR so we can play online with friends. It would get so many likes and it would be so cool to experience that kind of game!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update all on store

On the update section of your apps have a UPDATE ALL button to update all apps.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Hard bullet vr to quest store

Make hard bullet vr a quest game if possible if anyone doesn’t know what it is look it up
    The port might be hard or might be easy it’s like boneworks and sport mode

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Store credit and promo together

I would like to see the option for purchase in the store via store credit and promo together in a single purchase. Many customers will likely love this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make the exchange duration longer

well basically i think that the game exchange fee is too short because i bought boneworks and i didnt like it so i just didnt play until i learned i could exchange it but i couldnt because i ran out of exchange/refund time its not like i had bought a disk and tried to exchange later because its scratched i just doesnt make sense that i cant exchange my game after 14 days

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Extended battery option for The Elite Strap

I think if when people went to go buy the Elite Strap that there could be an option to add the extended battery instead of getting the bundle w/ carrying case because not many want/need the case. The price for the Elite Strap w/extended battery could be about $70-$75. What do you guys think?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Have Oculus Go Software Support

Let us either have access to our go games, or at the very least, transfer the quest ports to our accounts, if there is one. This was the selling point for my quest 2, knowing it was compatible with my library, since it was running a very similar software to quest 1, now I can't use any of my games. I know many other people have this problem, lets fix it.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let you decide which coupon to use

When you have balance in your oculus account it counts as a coupon code and you can only use one coupon per purchase.

When you then try to buy a game and enter a discount coupon it lets you do that as usual but when you click on purchase it just gives you an unknown error.

There is also no way to disable using your balance as the "current coupon" that you are using. So if you for example have a $30 coupon and you buy a game that costs $29.99 you have $0.01 remaining, which then on your next…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Let you decide which coupon to use

When you have balance in your oculus account it counts as a coupon code and you can only use one coupon per purchase.

When you then try to buy a game and enter a discount coupon it lets you do that as usual but when you click on purchase it just gives you an unknown error.

There is also no way to disable using your balance as the "current coupon" that you are using. So if you for example have a $30 coupon and you buy a game that costs $29.99 you have $0.01 remaining, which then on your next…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If promo code and store credit are incompatible, allow users to buy without spending store credit

Having credit store makes it mandatory to spend it on next purchase.

If you use a promo code, it will get applied and then fail payment.

If you don't allow using promo code + store credit:

1) Make it clear in the promo code notification
    2) Verify the user isn't using store credit when purchasing with a promo code
    3) Allow the user to buy a game using another form of payment and the promo code

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove "A Township Tale" from the store and, at best, move it app-lab. This game is a scam on the Quest.

You cannot discover you've been "had" within the 2 hour period with this game. It has just enough content and confusion up-front that you won't actually get to see what's going on before that 2 hours is gone.

This game is maybe 10% complete. It has no business being on the store as is. Its PCVR counterpart is years ahead and you could probably call it complete enough. It's also free (with the caveat that you don't get a personal server included as you do with the Quest game).

The game has NO tech-support whatsoever. Currently they have a discord…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please ship To Puerto Rico, I need new Quest 2 controllers and I cannot purchase them because there is no shipping to PR.

Please ship To Puerto Rico, I need new Quest 2 controllers and I cannot purchase them because there is no shipping to PR.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What do you think about Minecraft VR?

When I got my Quest I assumed it had Minecraft. I guess I was wrong. I just think it would be really cool to play it, and many of my friends agree! I think a lot of people would really like to play the game!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow credits and coupons being used at checkout

Credits and coupons are not allowed at the same time so you are unable to get games and apps at the cheaps price and it would be nice if you could get them at their cheapest price

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show a warnings/disclaimers on games with in-game ads

There should be a warning on all apps similar to the warnings that already exist(i.e., single user, platforms supported, etc) that tells all users that the game they're buying supports/uses in-game ads. This is so users who do not want ads in their games know to avoid/not purchase the game if it contains ads. As of now, there is no way of telling & no warnings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have Cross Buy displayed in the store!

I would purchase a title that has cross buy WAY over ones that doesn't. It stinks that you have to guess if a title will show up on all my devices.

Have cross buy (for those with multiple devices) show up in the store and when you search for titles.

Thanks

1,080 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Minecraft to quest and quest 2

I want to play minecraft in vr but minecraft isn't on quest and i dont have a good enough gaming pc to run oculus link

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base