Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Make ALL OculusGo/GearVR apps available for Quest 2 and pay only the price difference.

Considering that support for OculusGo/GearVR is ending, I suggest making ALL their applications available for Quest 2. For applications purchased from OculusGo/GearVR, pay in Quest 2 only the price difference, if there is a difference.
    This will make it easier for OculusGo/GearVR users to upgrade to Quest 2, so that they don't have to buy all the same apps again. In addition, it will be a significant argument for OculusGo/GearVR users to switch to Oculus Quest 2, and not to other VR systems.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow permanently removing games from your account

As a new owner of a Quest 2, I've downloaded a ton of the free games/experiences available on the store, a lot of which are pretty terrible.

I'd like to be able to permanently remove these games from my account, so even when they are uninstalled from my headset, they don't show up in the "Uninstalled Games" list.

There are some quality free games that I'd like to keep track of, but might not want taking up space in my headset. If I uninstall a game like this, it gets lost in the mess of all the poor-quality games I've…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow us to gift games to our friends!

It would be great to do exactly 2 things:
    - View friend's wishlists.
    - Buy games for my friends!

I just want to grant wishes man! C'mon. Take my money.

K. Thx. Bai!

925 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add missing EU countries to the hardware store

I wanted to order Elite strap only to realize that my country Czech Republic/EU is missing along with some other EU countries.

Could you please add these remaining countries to the list? There is no different package posting process so I don't understand why are these countries missing out, it is pretty sad seeing three neighboring countries having an option to send it, but not us.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a family account so that we can share apps and games

We are a family of 6 and it starting to cost a lot of money!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show a warnings/disclaimers on games with in-game ads

There should be a warning on all apps similar to the warnings that already exist(i.e., single user, platforms supported, etc) that tells all users that the game they're buying supports/uses in-game ads. This is so users who do not want ads in their games know to avoid/not purchase the game if it contains ads. As of now, there is no way of telling & no warnings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Apps and Games to be completely removed from your Oculus Library.

When looking at the app drawer on the quest 2, I would prefer to not see Beatsaber Demo in my app library as I have already purchased the full version. While you can filter out the apps that are locally on your Quest, I would love to see an option to fully delete something from your library. This way, if you buy a game you are unable to return, you wouldn't have to see it every time you want to open a game or app.

Another good option would be to add a favorites option in the filter when looking…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add India as a supported country

India has no official support to purchase oculus products…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Minecraft to quest and quest 2

I want to play minecraft in vr but minecraft isn't on quest and i dont have a good enough gaming pc to run oculus link

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The Insta360 App should not have been rejected on the Oculus Quest.

I am a 360 and 180 video and photo enthusiast. I recently purchased an Insta360 Evo camera and was very disappointed to find that the Insta360 App is not available on the Oculus Quest, but it is available on the Oculus Go.

The Insta360 App allows photos and videos to be viewed and uploaded wirelessly between camera and the Oculus Go headset.

See the following in depth YouTube video to see this...

https://youtu.be/nBGHA1zZ5ks

This App gives immediately feedback on what you have photographed.

I wrote to Insta360 and they told me that Oculus declined to give permission for the App…

447 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

111 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a new app on the quest 2 store.

That would be cool if a ROBLOX app could be add on the oculus quest 2 store.
    This is a game that can be play with a pc, on mobile, on xbox or tablet. We can also play roblox in vr but... we need a gaming pc, a calbe, and also this is a third party app. I would be easier to simply have the roblox app in the oculus quest 1/2 store. It's a suggestion but that would be cool if oculus and roblox create the roblox app for the oculus store.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add more demo games

Enable developers to easily provide demos of their apps. It’s a great way to try a game before you buy.

636 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You should bring Blade and Sorcery to Quest 1 and 2

You guys should put Blade and Sorcery on the Oculus store for Quest 1 and 2

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Get Arcaxer approved on the Oculus Store!

A new RPG game for the quest has been rejected from the Oculus store, despite the mass amount of positive feedback and quality of the game. "Arcaxer is a VR turn based RPG with first person action oriented combat, and a 3rd person god-view overworld for the Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest."
    Watch the demo trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zRg3ckapls

And download the demo on SideQuest here: https://sidequestvr.com/app/549

If you want this game to officially release on the Oculus Quest store when finished, please vote for this idea!
    SideQuest:

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

add "buy for a friend" on the app lab store

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Function for Downgrading Application or Games to previous versions

Hi, I think it would be nice if we can download previous versions of games for example like beatsaber. As a matter of fact, some of us want to play custom maps and songs and some of us accidently updated the game. I mean we all paid for the base game. It should be fair for us to get the previous version back for any reasons or preferences, not just the mod case.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Subscription suggestion is like Epic Games or Live Gold but this subscription service will be called Facebook Studio , I don't know what Mar

everyone knows the craze of Epic games and gamepass among other programs that give free games to their players every month or week , And if Facebook itself takes Oculus Studio and creates a program with or without subscription for you to give us VR games each week/month, so consumers will no longer spend money to buy that topissimo game that costs a lot at the oculus official store, so whoever downloads the game that was released in their subscription will keep the game forever, same scheme by Epica Games

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Extended battery option for The Elite Strap

I think if when people went to go buy the Elite Strap that there could be an option to add the extended battery instead of getting the bundle w/ carrying case because not many want/need the case. The price for the Elite Strap w/extended battery could be about $70-$75. What do you guys think?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base