Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. WELCOME25 25% off option never notified - Preordered quest 2

This promotion was not shown to me and I assume its once again due to being an early adopter according to oculus support.

This is very offputting, and is going to chase many users that preorder away from ever preordering again especially after the asgards wrath problem.

Oculus is punishing those who preorder at every turn, chasing them to other stores for VR, when we specifically wanted to support oculus.

Leaving us to post on this site to beg for the same privileges as other Quest 2 owners.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show gift transaction details

Show the details of gift transactions! All the info available is a menu that shows Sent or Redeemed.

I made a mistake on the email address sending a gift and it was a nightmare trying to resolve it!! Would of been much easier if I was able to see the transaction details and confirm that it was sent to the wrong email. After a mind numbing conversation with your employee we were able to see I made a one letter typo that caused all this ruckus! If I hadnt checked up and called I would of never known my friend…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Half Life: Alyx

Please, whatever you must work out with Valve/Steam, please do it and bring Half Life Alyx to the Quest 2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. レビューの並び替え方を増やして欲しい

どうしても翻訳では内容がよくわからない事が多い。
    なので、同じ国のレビューを探して見るのですが、とても大変なので、並び替え機能が欲しい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. GIVE US PAVLOV!

We have been waiting for Pavlov for months and its always days from coming out but then you guys just denied it over and over again. We want Pavlov!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Spider Man Far From Home Game Should Be Released on Quest

For the past month. Many videos have been made over the Spider Man Far From Home Game for Virtual Reality. Playable on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. But some of these videos are people playing the game on the Quest through side loading or ALVR and in these videos, it handles very smoothly. I see no reason to why the game shouldn’t be on the Oculus Quest. It would truly be a great addition to the Quests Apps as the Quest is tether free and will be a more immersive experience playing as Spider Man.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add the option to purchase a game you already own

Unfortunately since I already own the game, there is no option in the store for me to purchase the game as a gift when I’m logged into my Oculus account. The option to gift a game is on your website, however I have to sign into my account to purchase and as previously mentioned the option to purchase as a gift goes away since I own the game. As a matter of fact, I think the problem is that there is no option to buy a game twice.
    I recommend considering updating features in the Oculus store so we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Very bad customer care

I bought you the quest 2 the first day, now all the people can buy it in stores or amazon and i have to wait 2 o 3 days to receive it..
    Why i ddinte buy it to amazon??? amazon is better than you???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide search feature for Coop games in oculus shop

Given the pandemic, my friends and I use oculus quest to connect and keep our spirits up. We are most fond of coop games, but we have difficulty identifying the latest and greatest coop games in the store beyond tediously clicking on every new game that comes out and clicking through to determine coop capability.

Recommend that the oculus store allow for easy searches on coop capabilities among other key game characteristics. I imagine that the implementation of this recommendation will result in increased oculus game sales.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Actually update your coming soon section

There are 3 games I know of the devs have confirmed for official release tomorrow. And they aren't on your coming soon page. This is a joke. It's a poor service to your existing customers and it will lose business with potential customers as you lead them to believe that not much new is coming. It can't be hard to sort that out

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add Blade and Sorcery to the Quest

I've seen gameplay videos of this game and I would really like to try it but I have a Quest and it's not on there

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the refund policy more transparent.

I was not able to refund 2 games, despite having played them for less than 2 hours and having purchased them less than 2 weeks ago.

I suggest that you make the policy more clear.

E.G. no more than 5 refunds are allowed per month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Blades And Sorcery

I don’t know if you’re going to add Blades And Sorcery on to the Oculus Quest. I’ve seen that you added it onto the Oculus Rift S store. So I hope you can release it to the Oculus Quest store!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. making music in vr

Hello my name is rave i am a edm artist who is curious about mixing a music software with virtual reality. I have been making edm music for about 4 years now and every music note i make. can Take me to another world but what if we did not haft to use our brains to take us to a far away place what if we could use three senses instead of one. Seeing, hearing and thinking. Making music isn't about picking up an instrument its about coming up with a story so why not we make a story with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow One-Time Payments

Microsoft and Sony allow one-time payments for their gaming platforms. I can buy a PC game as a one-time purchase. Why do I have to give authorization for recurring payments to purchase a game for Oculus? This could be called an underhanded sales technique, and borders on the unethical. The only option at this time is to remove the payment method as soon as the purchase completes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Roblox App :,D Please

Please oculus put roblox, on the store, roblox is super popular in vr, that will be super cool if oculus put the roblox app. roblox has vr games, that also are super popular. and also note, roblox is super popular in all the plataforms. there's no doubt that it would also be in oculus. Please oculus!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

Add Half life alyx to oculus quest

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show a promt to tell discover is not acceptable

i used discover cc to buy the devices , but there was no info that discover is not acceptable ,

order got cancelled after 5 days ,

i had to change it to amex again ,there should be information saying discover cc is not acceptable while entering the card details.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base