Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Next gen should merge VR and AR

1. Add Hardware button for camera stream pass through to headset displays. When pressed, it pauses any foreground applications and user can then see the outside world.

2. Add TWO 4K cameras to front face (approximately eye width and MAYBE adjustable width) of NEXT generation quest. This enables true augmented reality ability. Turning Quest into VR && AR devices, and making it the primary device for business VR && AR softwares ranging from mechanical engineering to medical VR.

We all know AR has many obstacles ahead in order to get to a place where the average electronics consumer will buy it. But…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make a 1x1 scale room for Quest Home

Hey!
    I am a massive VR enthusiast like you, I think it has insane potential in the future of our world and modernizing certain things like sitting in your room for example. I am not a company or anything but really want to see a feature on the Oculus Quest and so on that I think no one has given a thought to. So what it is would basically be steam vr home on steroids for the quest, instead of the plain 3 rooms you get on oculus home there would be a feature where you can design your room…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sharing to more platforms

In a future update could you add the ability to share and livestream games to Instagram. And mabye expand the list of things you can cast to. As well as (and I know you get asked this alot) a way to live stream games to youtube and twitch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. make headset work across all platforms in fat 32 for drones het for vr cameras and come out with jet fighter games helicopters ect but in

180 360 vr get the builders for the starwars series to do more of realistic vr lucas films do walking dead mabe back to the future any great action movies trans formers top gun it would be so good so far i love this thing its like going into the matrix even do a game on that raderers of the last arc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring my coffee mug and my cat into the VR world!

Allow "tag stickers" or markers, or perhaps QR codes as previously suggested, so that I can bring foreign objects into my VR world such as my coffee mug, a tool, or my cat! Perhaps sell VR objects or clothing on your site that automatically can be recognized by VR.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Don't make us sideload adult VR videos

What are you guys our priest? I'd be willing to bet it's the reason most guys bought the Quest anyway. Why not embrace that, instead of being all puritan about it. My quest arrives on August 2nd, and I've already spent almost a week researching how to jump through hoops to make the headset do what I actually want it to do. I feel like I'm on some sort of Indiana Jones quest for the holy grail. Why are you making it so hard. After all, the only love many of us single guys have is self love in this…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Computer does not meet minimum notification

Allow the "Computer does not meet minimum etc."notification to be acknowledged once and then turned off. I upgraded my PC specifically to exceed the min for the best gameplay and yet it keeps telling me that it doesn't meet min specs. It's annoying and considering my investment in hardware.. embarrassing . Thanks in advance if you do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add usb-c wireless headphone support

It would be cool to be able to use my SteelSeries arctis 1 wireless on my oculus quest, it should be possible because oculus link allows the oculus to transfer video and audio, so it could transfer audio through usb-c

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring Rez infinite to quest

A port of tye excellent game Rez Infinte to the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yur fitness app (or similar functionality) as a first-class citizen

I use the sideloaded app Yur Fitness to track calories as I play active games. The app has been broken by several firmware updates. v16 broke the mechanism they were (ab)using in order to display the overlay. v19 has broken the app outright.

I would like to see some APIs added to the sdk that would allow for things like background motion tracking, and displaying modal overlays at the very least.

A first party feature that offered fitness/usetime tracking in a manner similar to Yur Fitness would be really good, as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Quest helmet

We pay a lot of money to buy these VR headset…. to realize that the helmets are not the same between plateforms… it is very disappointing to have your friend over and say that my helmet is by far less comfortable than the Rift's….

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Connection between plateforms !!!

Very disappointed to notice that not so many games can be played between plateforms !! Please make some adjustments so we can have more games or all of them ….(CREED...ELVEN ASSASSIN… and more!!!)
    I bought the Quest to be able to play online with my friend (who own a Rift) to find out that we can't play our favorite games together….

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Side Vents

Not big enough to let light in, but exercising can make it really foggy/steamy in there.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Family-friendly user-friendly

You guys need to let people create their own user we are in a household of four people and everybody plays different games on the headsets and has different scores.. would like to just be able to log into the headsets under my user and continue my game.. it would be nice if we can save everybody's progress in different profiles.. and it would also be nice if we can go to the new Facebook horizon with different profiles on the headset so that way my wife doesn't have to be a guy character.. or my kids don't have to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Anklets for Boxing, Dance, and Action games

Please sell simple anklets to ******** ankles, so action games like BoxVR, Audio Trip, Synth Riders, Dance Central, and other music or action games can include leg movements or kicks. Being limited to arm and upper body movements seems very restricting in these games. -- Anklets would allow for so much more, like soccer, kickball, and kick-fighting games. Would simply enhance the body tracking experience in general.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a status to the Uservoice that Oculus enters

Add a status message to these suggestions. Seen, Under consideration, Working, Rejected, On hold, etc. Let us know you are paying attention to this, because the no feedback or occasional Jimmy comment makes these suggestion seem not worth making.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Windows 7 Support

I recently had to rebuild my Windows 7 machine but could not get Oculus working due to several KB errors. I see that support is not longer available for Windows 7 O/S and Oculus, which is a shame as their many people using the product under Windows 7 and are not able to upgrade to Windows 10.
    There is a work around to install under Windows 7 and it works. Can I suggest that the Oculus team add this fix to the product so that it can be used in Windows 7 but state this is the last version available…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I bought 2 quest, I don't want to buy the same game on multiple quest. This should be an easy fix.

I bought 2 quest, I don't want to buy the same game on multiple quest. This should be an easy fix.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove Facebook

The Facebook requirement for play with friends, etc, is the worst thing to happen to Oculus since Oculus was bought by Facebook in the first place. Offer people the option of the old login. This is absolutely disgusting.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base