Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 3 Ideas

1. The ability to change your oculus profile picture on oculus quest.

2. Games like Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR to be ported to the quest

3. Minecraft VR to be ported to the quest

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Guest user attached to single profile so that local Crossplay is possible on one account.

Many traditional PC games allow guest accounts so that many people can play a single game on one account. As it stands, in order to currently do that between the Rift and Quest, one would need to set up two profiles and buy each game twice. There should be a guest account feature that allows a guest to temporarily join a profile if they are on the same local WiFi (for example). Creating this feature, would then allow game developers to implement the guest into a single game. I believe this would increase the amount of Quest sales as many…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow USB Storage For More Apps & Games

I thought the 64GB model would be enough for me but it is quickly running out. It would be much more convenient if I was able to expand my storage using a USB-C flash drive, instead of having to delete apps.
    I know that having a game on an external drive could affect the performance but it should still be an option for people who don't care about that.
    Please consider, thanks.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Breakout Box for Quest Version 2

I love my Oculus Quest, but one thing I do find a bit limiting is the amount of time I can use it due to its weight and pressure. So I have an idea to fix for this for version 2.

For version 2 of the Oculus Quest, I was wonderubg if a better design would be a breakout box which attches to your hips with an elastic belt. A single attacahable cable could be used from the headset to the breakout box in order to transfer the data for the cameras, controller sensors, microphone, speakers, and video, (would USB3…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Aménagement de manettes pour personnes handicapées

Bonjour,

Étant une personne à mobilité réduite (dans mon cas je ne peux pas me servir de ma main droite pour jouer) j’aimerai savoir s’il est possible de réaliser une seule manettes pour jouer avec l’oculus Quest.

De base, je joue aux consoles de salon assez aisément avec ma main gauche, et j’arrive à utiliser tous les boutons.

Cependant sur l’oculus Quest ce n’est pas possible puisque sur chaque manettes il y a des boutons à utilisé.

Pensez vous qu’il est possible de trouver une alternative afin que moi même et les personnes ayant le même problème que moi puissions…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to co

How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to contact!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. NASA ISS App

FYI, by far the best content I have found is the NASA ISS app. Wow. That's the one I demo for all my friends. I want to explore places and things (and places without dragons and cute little animals). The places can be real or imaginary, but they must be rich in detail. We need more content like this.

BTW, in the ISS app they really need to implement two handed movement to change orientation of the view; it would really up the immersion if they did.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Slack

Slack. How about adding Slack so that I get little pop ups when I'm in VR and get a new Slack alert?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Upload Quest videos straight to YouTube

There should be an “Upload” option on the Sharing section that when you click on it, allows you to choose from different social apps like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc. When you click the app of choice, you should be able to choose what video from your Oculus gallery, to upload. You’ll have to enter your account password after you choose the video, and then click “upload” to put it on your channel or Profile

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove and/or block apps

We are multiple family members using our Oculus Quest. Now, one of our children managed to install Poker Stars VR which is totally forbidden in our family - uninstalling it does not remove it from list of owned apps which allows the 5-year old just reinstall it yet again and it cannot be hidden either which is really bad. Implement complete removal/filter functtionality or possiblity to hide ASAP.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow thumbs-up / down for Beat Saber songs

Allow us to give the songs in Beat Saber a thumbs-up or thumbs-down in the app. I do not always remember the song titles I like / dislike to play. It would make it easier to select the songs. And for Oculus a better understanding of your customers likes / dislikes.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Your demo employees are unreliable

I saw on your website that I could demo the Quest until 8pm at Bestbuy in Salem & Manchester NH. I got to the Salem store at 7pm, waited around the Oculus stuff for 5 minutes, asked for help from Best Buy customer support, they tried to find the woman doing the demos, but apparently she left. I hustled to the Manchester store and got there at 7:40, did the same thing and they finally found the woman doing demos in the mobile phone section, she told me that they ended at 8pm and walked out the door...it was 7:50pm.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To fix new bug just discovered for snapdragon 835

Or to launch new Quest model with no pentile (please never more pentile)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Switch controller support

It would be nice to be able to use a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller as a gamepad

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sprachangaben detaillierter beschreiben

In den Apps, im Store, sind die Sprachoptionen. Hier ist angegeben, in welcher Sprache die Anwendung/das Game verfügbar ist/sein wird. Hier wäre es super, wenn dort auch hinter der jeweiligen Sprache in Klammern oder einer separaten Spalte hinterlegt ist, ob es sich um die jeweilige Sprachausgabe handelt, oder es "nur" Untertitel in der aufgelisteten Sprache dazu gibt. Aktuell steht allerdings z.b. nur "Deutsch". Ob nur Untertitel oder doch sogar Sprachausgabe in der jeweiligen Sprache vorhanden ist, weiß man dann erst nach dem Kauf. Grüße

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Real fishing

Please add more games from gear vr or the oculus go like real fishing that would be nice

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Release Dead and Buried I

Got my first Rift in April and bought the Quest when released. Never played before though I bought a Xbxo One X which is never used. Since then, 5 of my friends have bought the Rift S or Quest, just by trying mine. One thing we miss though is Dead and Buried I for the Quest. D&B II is fine, but it would be awesome if you would ever consider selling D&B I for the Quest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. View orientation positioning

When facing the guardian limit and still having to go straight in a game I have to trick by physically overturning myself (VR & IRL) and in the mean time use the thumbstick to virtually overturn again (VR only) so that I can walk straight again and remain in my guardian area.

It would be more efficient to be able to temporarily fix the virtual orientation while I am physically reorienting in my playing area in a fast maner (I.e by simply pressing a combination of buttons)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. an app that lets you star treck holodeck

maybe ride a starship with holodeck option diferent scenarios it will prolly bring scyfy crowd in just dont make story line too short or face doom

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)