Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Make RMA relacements much faster

When processing an RMA return provide a way to ship a replacement immediately so that we don't end up without a headset for weeks at a time. Other big companies have figured out how to do it and it would really improve the experience. When it already takes over a week to even get an RMA authorized it's frustrating the then have to way more than 2 MORE weeks before getting the replacement headset.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the "Your PC Doesn't Meet the Standards..." warning.

Ugh, this has gone one for a while. I was told by support my 16 core Xeon system isn't good enough to run VR.

Alyx (Valve) and I would disagree as would a several other PC titles I've played in VR with excellent results.

I could explain in detail but the machine is more than capable and this warning seems based on the idea that it's not Core i5 or better which is frankly a bit silly. Core processors have been around more than a decade - and not all are that fast whereas the Xeon can easily beat or…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Remove the "Your PC Doesn't Meet the Standards..." warning.

Ugh, this has gone one for a while. I was told by support my 16 core Xeon system isn't good enough to run VR.

Alyx (Valve) and I would disagree as would a several other PC titles I've played in VR with excellent results.

I could explain in detail but the machine is more than capable and this warning seems based on the idea that it's not Core i5 or better which is frankly a bit silly. Core processors have been around more than a decade - and not all are that fast whereas the Xeon can easily beat or…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Create accessories for the Quest system

Make the following accessories for Oculus Quest: Boxing gloves with sensors so that a controller is no longer needed. A steering wheel with a braking system for the racing games; plastic guns for the shooting games; A fishing reel (like the ones they had for the SEGA games) that you can use with the fishing game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being Able to Play Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond on Oculus Quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to hear that Medal of Honor (video game) was going to be remade into VR, intel I found out that it was going to be on Oculus Rift only. I was and still am sad that this game can only be played in Oculus Rift. Please make this game so Oculus Quest gamers can play this too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Include physical IPD slider in future models of Quest

My my IPD of 58, I had to return my Rift S because it was unusable and blurry. The Quest works fine for me, so please continue to include the physical IPD adjustment for future versions of the Quest, thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. New Entertainment App

So my idea is to add a new form of entertainment. I’d say add one of the most used entertainment apps called “TikTok”. I’d say to add this because I can submit my clips to TikTok from my headset instead of download it to my pc, then to my phone, etc. Plus it would be one of my most used apps because its my personal most favorite and most used app on my phone. So when I don’t have access to my phone (as in the battery died, I lost my phone, etc) I can use my oculus to watch…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to cast to a pc or laptop

Have the ability to cast to the oculus app on pc wirelessly with audio. It would be alot easier then casting to a phone or chromecast.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Launching Oculus devices in India

I think Oculus devices should be launched in India as there are many people including me who want buy it but are going to do so because of importing taxes ( 330$ ) plus shipping charges (22$) which is making double the price of Oculus Quest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Join a party without having to get out the game

Join a party without having to get out the game

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve repairability of the next Quest (Quest 2, Quest S?).

Currently the Quest headset and controllers are nearly impossible to repair without destroying the cosmetics. This contributes greatly to electronic waist and costs buyers far more than it should, to get their quest up and running again after a hardware failure.

If the outer shell were built in a way that was able to be disassembled, some people would be able to repair most issues themselves, while others could send their headset to an independent repair shop rather than just tossing it in the trash and buying a new Quest once it died outside of warranty.

Obviously this can't be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Oculus resurrects life

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this email to tell you about this amazing idea which would bring your company more customers. Do not miss understood me I am not an advertiser I am just a regular human being who lives on this planet and Coronavirus has destroyed her dreams of visiting the world.

I have an idea which not only will benefit you but also the world both economically and socially.
    As you know Coronavirus has stopped tourism, and tourist attractions have lost a great deal of money. Cinemas, concerts, opera halls, stadiums, historic sites and even…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shiping quest to israel

I live in israel and ther is no ship for israel and in amazon and ebay its cost around 750$ and its an insane amount of price so please ship the oculus quest for israel

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Nouvelle aspect de oculus quest

J'aurais une idée révolutionnaire pour vos prochains casque vr. Mais je tiens a avoir un brevet ou une participation a la création . si celui si est accepté

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mercado Argentino, streaming soccer.

Hola mis estimados, soy un amante de la realidad virtual, aunque nos tienen olvidados de este lado del mundo. Argentina los necesita. Después de haber echo mi petición, me preguntó por qué no hay un servicio de streaming de un partido de fútbol echo desde una tribuna con una cámara de 360. En estos tiempos que vivimos se extraña ir a los estadios a ver a nuestros equipos en vivo. Ustedes son los unicos capaces de hacernos experimentar un partido en vivo desde las gradas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. All in one controller for Oculus Quest

All in one optional controleer for Oculus Quest instead of current controllers.

1. There is no necessity to use current Oculus Quest controllers because of possibility of finger tracking. The good idea is to scale finger tracking for whole body tracking and give up current controllers.

2. Instead of current Oculus Quest controllers the good idea is to use one all in one controller as it is on picture in attach.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. New standalone Headset with 12-16GB of DRAM.

A standalone all in one headset with 12/16/32 GB of DRAM.

For voxel graphics. Voxels consedered to be future off 3D graphics and seemed to be best solution for virtual reality. Voxel graphics gives features polygonal graphics cannot provide, collisions, demolitions and physics as they are in real world.

Here a good example of graphics based on voxels eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-24-probably-the-best-voxel-destruction-physics-ever

Voxels need large amounts of operating memory. For example Scene 1024 x 1024 x 1024 = 1 073 741 824 x 4 bytes for RGBA = 4 294 967 296 bytes, and some extra bytes for physics and material parameters are also required.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. add a play on the computer app to cast so then you can stream to twicth or youtube

the fact that you have to buy a bunch of other stuff to stream useing the quest is really dumb if there was a spot on the web site or on the quest its self to stream to other platforms would be grate

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Right controller

Hi I just got my quest but the right controller stopped working I watched every tutorial online but none work it won’t even turn on not even the led

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base