Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. i would stream with the oculus quest and grow my community i’m a big fan of the no wires but the only problem is i don’t have one i will

i would stream with my oculus quest and grow my community but i don’t have one so i was thinking i could get one from you guys and show off to all of my friends and twitch community if i had one i would play with my friends and community i would also do some challenges on games to entertain people

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Stream Resolution

360p is unacceptable.
    720p would be nice at least.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Let me merge my two distinct Oculus accounts into one Facebook account

According to your current roadmap, in two years one of my two Oculus accounts and its paid library will vanish unless i break your TOS by creating a fake account for it - which you will likely ban.

Please, if you are going to force me to use FB don't combine it with this forced library deletion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ease up on time restrictions for user name changes.

Please allow some time (hours) after a user name change to correct errors. I recently had an issue where the oculus code I had to enter attached inself to my username change without me noticing immediately. It took two days of customer support to get it fixed. I would have fixed it right away but was locked out for 6 months.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ease up on time restrictions for user name changes.

Please allow some time (hours) after a user name change to correct errors. I recently had an issue where the oculus code I had to enter attached inself to my username change without me noticing immediately. It took two days of customer support to get it fixed. I would have fixed it right away but was locked out for 6 months.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Priorities on your next product

I think your priorities should not be quality improvements. Resolution and field of view is fine for now. I want utility. You should make a headset that is wireless but pc powered, like Quest that only has a virtual desktop. Or a Rift S that is wireless. And include a long cable mainly to bypass battery for people who want unlimited gameplay time. Because a standalone headset is so heavy and big, make a smaller and lighter headset please. And please place the headset battery to the top or back of the head so it wont be all at the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Games for disabled -

I have both dexterity issues and limited movement in my arms, it would be great if a games company/developer would create games so the rest of us could play these supposedly great consoles/headsets etc.

Controllers need working on too, I can't even reach the "grip" button, so games requiring the use of this button is automatically out for me. Trouble is, I probably wouldn't know this until I have already bought the game.....Meaning I've literally thrown money down the drain!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can not have facebook account how can i use my occulus?

Hello I can not have a facebook account I had one and violated some term of service which I appealed but was never contacted back about so I opened a new facebook account and with in a week it was taken down and again I appealed and was never contacted. This is in response to the new upcoming policy of occulus where you must have a face book account to use occulus head set. SO THE QUESTION IS HOW CAN I USE MY HEAD SET IF FACEBOOK WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Touch Controllers are not sweat-proof. The design must be improved if we are to excersie freely in VR.

I have owned my Quest for little more than a year.

In that time I have already had three controllers fail on me. I use them very carefully so I was mystified (and of course very disappointed) as to why they kept breaking.

Then I saw this reddit post of a user who performed a teardown of two separate defective controllers and found that on both controlelrs some of the the internal IR LEDs had been corroded and broken by sweat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/fzc5n1/oculusriftstouchcontroller_issue/

I am extremely confident that my issue was exactly the same - WHile I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Vr treadmill

Most people have limited space in there room so why not make a treadmill that's compatible with oculus quest most of the treadmills work with other vr headset but if it works of a wireless vr headset and if it's sold for a fair price losts of people will be safer and not run into any thing because there I place and you don't have to worry about moving by accident and getting closer to anything by accident

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Very bad service for replacement, after 20 days a have not the controller that was supposed to arrive after one week. That is not serius

Fix your service. it is very bad. The replacement service is not workin, i have a oculus quest that a cannot use because i wait de controller replacement after 20 days

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a passenger mode for social VR.

Add a "passenger" mode, where one person can take others into multiplayer apps and keep the group together. Great for less tech savy users like my mother, who I would love to get into VR but she wouldn't know what to do on her own.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. NO MANDATORY FACEBOOK

You fricking kidding me?! A mandatory Facebook account?! Don’t have a Facebook account and don’t want one. Smart move forcing us to have a Facebook account. Especially since Facebook has such a great track record of managing peoples data and privacy. GET RID OF IT

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Remove new user requiring Facebook Account

Starting in October 2020, new users will not be able to use an oculus account and instead will be required to sign in with Facebook. Also oculus accounts will not work on January 2023 resulting in loss of almost all features and game developers potentially cutting support without Facebook account.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Developing a game

I have an idea on a game that I think your going to be very interested in hearing what I've got to say.
    I believe it would be one of the leading number 1 games ever to hit oculus.
    Get in touch with me if your interested in hearing what I have

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adding boneworks into the oculus quest

I think if we bring boneworks into the oculus quest it will show people who dont like vr to see that you dont needs lots of equipment to have fun and it could help people get the oculus quest for the game itself

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Alternate Key Binding

Allow the user to input alternate key bindings for each game. I am new to Oculus Quest and I only have found Echo VR to really need this feature, but for that game it would be wonderful.

Please consider!

Thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus Quest needs some way to share accounts with multiple headsets for families to use.

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest headsets for my entire family until I learned that there is no family sharing of accounts. I do not want to purchase the same games 4 times in order for us to share multi-player so I am not buying any Oculus headsets at this time. The Quest came so close to bringing our family into VR for the first time but if we can’t share the experience as a family, we are not interested.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Try fixing all the bugs

Fix the crapload of software bugs that infest the product, including

1) The one that repeatedly gives me a blank user screen and a loading icon in the phone app

2) The one that charged me for a purchase in the store but did not add the purchase to my library. Went thru **** with support trying to get my purchase and in the end just had to ask for my money back as there was apparently no way to make that happen

3) The one that caused the left audio channel to go dead, so that only a full…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base