Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add the option to run Quest 2 at 120Hz

I would like to request you add the option to run the Quest 2 in 120Hz mode, at least when in PC mode if nothing else.

You can watch John Carmack talking about this in the video below (at the 32:06 mark):
    https://youtu.be/sXmY26pOE-Y?t=1926

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trade in program from oculus quest to quest 2

Would love a trade in program from oculus quest to quest 2, clearly not a free upgrade but some type of buy back program, I know we can just sell them on eBay but would be better if it’s an official program.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. J'ai acheter le quest 1 il y a pas longtemps pourquoi esque vous sortez une version améliorer moin cher j

Dites nous pourquoi le casque est moin cher et mieux que le premier ya des gens qui ont payer 800$ dollar pour le 1 cest du foutage de gueul

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. What is the difference between Quest and Quest2?

I just seen the Quest2... what is the difference between Quest and Quest2? I just ordered the Quest for my son although the price is cheaper for the Quest2. Can you please explain?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Keep 3dof mode

When you reboot Oculus Quest, 3dof mode will be canceled.

I want to keep 3dof mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix Facebook login doesn’t work!

I would like to like my Facebook but it says there is already an oculus linked to my account. This is my first ever oculus product and if I try to find a link in Facebook it’s no where to be found. You can’t expect/ force people to link the two together if it doesn’t work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. With the new Quest 2 now announced and the specs being vastly superior to the original unit, i hope that oculus and Facebook are going to pr

With the new Quest 2 now announced, and the specs being vastly superior to the original unit, I sincerely hope oculus is going to provide some form of change upgrade program. I purchased two new Quests just three months ago. had I known this was going to happen I simply wouldn't of.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Support 4K VR playback direct from a USB-C SD card reader

Support 4K VR 60 FPS playback direct from a USB-C SD card reader or from another external device plugged in the USB-C connector of the Quest without having to transfer to the Quest internal flash memory. I have the 128 gigabytes version and it is almost full of paid games, so I want to play my VR movies offline and without the need to log in my account to do so. When you are travelling or on a road trip with your family, it is mandatory !!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is outrageous, dishonest and sneaky policy changes from Oculus because of Facebook. You assured us, Oculus users, when you (Facebook)

This is outrageous, dishonest and sneaky policy changes from Oculus because of Facebook. You assured us, Oculus users, when you (Facebook) acquired the Oculus platform, that we will never be forced to log in with a Facebook account. This treachery will lead me and others to ditch Oculus platform for another less intrusive platform. On the bright side, now we know, sooner than later we will switch to another VR platform. WE DO NOT WANT TO LINK OUR FACEBOOKS ACCOUNTS WITH OUR OCULUS VR HEADSET WHATEVER IS YOUR SO CALLED GOOD REASONS. FACEBOOK, YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF US ALREADY !!!…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Toggle for Menu in Home Enviornment

Sometimes I just like to look around the home environment but that big menu screen is always in the way. It would be nice to have the option to toggle in and out as needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. more games with adventure and excitement

For the price of $400 and up this is not what I expected. There are hardly any games and the free one's that are offered is not top quality. It also seems like all the games that needs to be purchased are shooting games or something boring. $400 for the system and than $10 and up just to purchase a game. The Wii system is way more better. I'm not sure about anyone else's preferences but I would like to see a variety. Creation such as... Go kart racing, a new and updated version of... Mortal combat, teenage Mutant Ninja…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. External Control

Working with adults with physical and cognitive disabilities I often have to set up the device and start content playing on their behalf. This can be a tricky to manage in terms of positioning and isn't always great where there are infection control issues.
    I can cast to a TV or tablet device to see what they are seeing but what would make the devices perfect for what we need is simply being able to control the device externally i.e. search for a you tube video and play it for the person wearing the headset.

This would open up the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make the Home Menu customizable, and bring the labels back!

It's ableist and ageist to remove the labels from the Home Menu. It's so much more difficult to help people over 40 learn the technology when everything has been reduced to icons! Personally, as someone who has an issue with working memory, it frustrates me trying to remember where everything is without the labels. Not to mention how many things you have to click on just to find what you're looking for now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bandaid emoji

Add a bandaid emoji

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Boycott Oculus Store purchases until Facebook Reversal

I will be boycotting all purchases via the Oculus Store until Facebook reverses course on the forced use of a Facebook account instead of an Oculus account. And promises not to do so in the future. I don't use or want a Facebook account. I will also be considering different VR headset options for my next VR purchase. Who's with me?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. more games/apps for home decorating and shopping please

decorating and designing homes and businesses and building dream wardrobe - there's a market for this!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A spray to disinfect/sterilize the lens (micro-fibre cloth doesn't provide Covid confidence)

The current advice for cleaning the lenses is to use a micro-fibre cloth, however, we are finding users often come in direct with the lens and using a cloth doesn't feel like a sufficient level of "clean" between users- providing little confidence that the technology is "covid-safe" in a commercial environment.

There needs to be a liquid or wipe that is proven to sterilize the lens area. Most products damage the lens really easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Go apps

Respectfully request purchased apps from other oculus devices (GO, etc) be transferred over to Quest and Rift.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support for Radeon RX Vega

I have the Vega 64 graphics card and I can't download the desktop application with it. It is one of the best graphics card on the market, I don't know why it would not be supported.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streaming directly from quest to Apple TV?

Streaming from quest directly to Apple TV possibly by adding the oculus app to the Apple TV’s App Store

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base