Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Provide a case for the headset for the fabric so that it isn't constantly getting dirt and sweat on it

When playing games that make you work up a sweat you use your sweaty hands to pull up the quest when the front is covered with fabrics. There is also dirt that builds up in it over time which is not desirable by anyone. If there was a case that could be applied to the front of the headset, then it would keep it in pristine condition and it would look great on the quest. There could even be different designs for it and it wouldn't even need to come with the quest package, they could sell it as an…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Anklets for Boxing, Dance, and Action games

Please sell simple anklets to ******** ankles, so action games like BoxVR, Audio Trip, Synth Riders, Dance Central, and other music or action games can include leg movements or kicks. Being limited to arm and upper body movements seems very restricting in these games. -- Anklets would allow for so much more, like soccer, kickball, and kick-fighting games. Would simply enhance the body tracking experience in general.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Adding boneworks into the oculus quest

I think if we bring boneworks into the oculus quest it will show people who dont like vr to see that you dont needs lots of equipment to have fun and it could help people get the oculus quest for the game itself

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove apps from your library

Give us the option to completly remove apps from our account library. Not just uninstall + hide!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alternate Key Binding

Allow the user to input alternate key bindings for each game. I am new to Oculus Quest and I only have found Echo VR to really need this feature, but for that game it would be wonderful.

Please consider!

Thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can you please sort out gifting a game to a oculus quest friend.

Can you please sort out gifting a game to a oculus quest friend.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Partner to bring at least one full-featured RPG natively to Quest

Please partner with one of the studios and bring at least one proper big single-player RPG natively to Quest. The genre is arguably one of the killer apps for VR, but a large RPG is notoriously expensive to produce or port. It would make the platform more wholesome and attractive. Without your support, it will take years until some studio finds the courage and the budget.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You need live phone number to call. Your customer service is horrible.

GET CUSTOMER SUPPORT. LIVE, PHONE. SMOKE SIGNALS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mac OS Bootcamp support on iMacs and Macbooks via Oculus Link!!!

I can't afford a second computer and my iMac is actually pretty decent.

Would love to "for sure" be able to run a Quest via Link on my iMac while running Windows 10 via Bootcamp! Most PC games require Windows otherwise I'd ask for native Mac OS support ;)

Please start supporting this for all us Mac users who can't afford/don't want a second PC just for VR!!

Sincerely,
    McKay Stewart

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Traditional Chinese input method on OCULUS QUEST Browser

Hope Traditional Chinese input method can be filled into the oculus browser

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. steam vr

Can steam vr get added as an app? You guys can charge for the app.
    When is new games coming?
    There seems to be very limited games so far. Maybe in the future you might want to add monthly subscription services to the Quest. 19.99 a month for unlimited gameplay from selected titles. If the game is liked, users can purchase the game.

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow audio input/output for headset over USB type C

I happened to order a new mic attachment for my headphones a week ago with one of my intended uses being upgrading the microphone on the quest. I plugged in the setup, played some games, and eventually realized nothing had changed. I had assumed the quest had a 4 prong aux jack, and only through a fair bit of googling discovered that there is no mic input through the aux. My immediate next thought was too just use my aux too USB C adapter, only too find that doesn't even output audio.

I understand the aux input is not something…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Deluxe Audio Strap

We all love the Oculus Quest and can't get enough of it. Mostly we have the unit on our face for more than 2 hours. In order to make the Quest insanly cheap some sacrifices had to be made, the strap for instance is only made out of rubber and doesn't counterweight the unit. Some people found the solution and bought the HTC Deluxe Audio Strap and named it The Frankenquest. It would be really cool if Oculus build their own Deluxe Audio Strap for the Quest so we have the option to spend a little bit more money for…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. custom Home Environment for Oculus Quest

In the near future updates of the Quest, we will be able to change the Quest’s Home Environment. from a variety of Environment made by Oculus.

Will be really great if at less developers can upload custom Home Environment.

The general UI/UX can stay in the same way it is.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. disabled

have the settings in the device to be enabled so not having to repeat setups a simple programme so when a user puts it on it knows that it will be seated due to wheelchair user and fixed location, also to to alter settings so left controller disabled not used (lack of limb to operate) and so on and have it so this can be bypassed so a person without disabilities can still play without having to SET UP each time

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add an option to have more than one profile on the same account so families can share their games without sharing their progress.

You should add an option to make more profiles on the same account so you can share your games with other people but every profile has their own progress in their games so you don't need to worry about them accidentally (or purposely) messing up your progress. I ordered my quest a couple weeks ago and it is getting delivered today and I was doing some research on whether or not you can have multiple profiles and I was disappointed when I found out you couldn't without having to do it through SideQuest and have all the drawbacks with that…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What is the difference between Quest and Quest2?

I just seen the Quest2... what is the difference between Quest and Quest2? I just ordered the Quest for my son although the price is cheaper for the Quest2. Can you please explain?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Gifts for quarantine people of covid-19

Maybe you could encourage people who are forced to stay in quarantine by giving some reduction on popular game and apps in the store....we are so many who can’t go to work for 14 days minimum and times are gonna be hard for some of your customers....thanks in advance for consideration
    Really love the occulus games and products !

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Amblyopia / Strabismus accessibility?

I suffer from Amblyopia and Stramismus. But after using VR for a couple weeks, my eyes have gotten good enough that I'm starting to see 3D in real life. It's life changing.

My request is adding a feature that allows us to darken the left or right eye individually by an adjustable amount. I have been reading that if I can patch (or darken) my good eye, I can increase the speed which my brain starts using my bad eye for visual information. I want to darken one eye instead of patching it because I still want to have a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support 4K VR playback direct from a USB-C SD card reader

Support 4K VR 60 FPS playback direct from a USB-C SD card reader or from another external device plugged in the USB-C connector of the Quest without having to transfer to the Quest internal flash memory. I have the 128 gigabytes version and it is almost full of paid games, so I want to play my VR movies offline and without the need to log in my account to do so. When you are travelling or on a road trip with your family, it is mandatory !!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base