Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Boycott Oculus Store purchases until Facebook Reversal

I will be boycotting all purchases via the Oculus Store until Facebook reverses course on the forced use of a Facebook account instead of an Oculus account. And promises not to do so in the future. I don't use or want a Facebook account. I will also be considering different VR headset options for my next VR purchase. Who's with me?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ALL PC VR/Quest Games Cross Buy

I find it fairly ridiculous that only some games offered on quest/pc are crossbuy. I understand the reasoning behind it, but for games that I may consider playing connected to link, I have brought my business to steam over oculus countless times. I'd be so much more inclined to buy PCVR/Quest games on oculus' store if ALL of these games had cross buy.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Support for Radeon RX Vega

I have the Vega 64 graphics card and I can't download the desktop application with it. It is one of the best graphics card on the market, I don't know why it would not be supported.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add twitch streaming

There is a way to stream on Facebook but it isn’t much of a streaming site. A twitch application would need to be added. Of course devs choice if it can be streamed

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Streaming directly from quest to Apple TV?

Streaming from quest directly to Apple TV possibly by adding the oculus app to the Apple TV’s App Store

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Voice enabled search

The keyboard actually works very nicely but would definitely be convenient and efficient to have voice enabled search in home and browser. Would also be great for leaving reviews in the store.

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Go back to battery percentage

As of the latest upgrade, battery life is shown with three dots. Please go back to showing battery life in percentage for each controller.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Games for disabled -

I have both dexterity issues and limited movement in my arms, it would be great if a games company/developer would create games so the rest of us could play these supposedly great consoles/headsets etc.

Controllers need working on too, I can't even reach the "grip" button, so games requiring the use of this button is automatically out for me. Trouble is, I probably wouldn't know this until I have already bought the game.....Meaning I've literally thrown money down the drain!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. have the Quest work though ethernet

In my house some areas have issues with wifi so I think there should be a way to hook it up via oculus link for ethernet support

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make a Quest Link USB-A 3.0 cable, not just USB-C

The Quest Link cable is a great addition to the platform. Playing PCVR games is an amazing bonus on the standalone Quest. However, not all PC's have a USB-C port. My computer, for example, has several USB-A 3.+ ports available, just not in the Type-C configuration. Every time I have to use an adapter, it slows the connection down to USB 2 speeds. We pay a lot for your quality product; it's a shame to slow down the connection with a 3rd party adapter.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can not have facebook account how can i use my occulus?

Hello I can not have a facebook account I had one and violated some term of service which I appealed but was never contacted back about so I opened a new facebook account and with in a week it was taken down and again I appealed and was never contacted. This is in response to the new upcoming policy of occulus where you must have a face book account to use occulus head set. SO THE QUESTION IS HOW CAN I USE MY HEAD SET IF FACEBOOK WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Separate from FACEBOOK

It is disturbing. Not only has facebook destroyed my online experience with removing my 12 year old personal account as fake but now I hear beatsaber is being removed. This is the only reason I bought this expensive game set. If this game is removed I will be issuing for a full refund on the game and all of the packs I bought and I will not purchase any more items through ocuclus VR and will be selling it and looking forward to playstationVR.
    I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FACEBOOK.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Remove facebook login

I love the oculus quest and oculus in general but having to log on to Facebook just to play with friends like cmon what where you guys thinking I don’t know if you understand but not all people are allowed to have Facebook like just because you are twelve and Facebook lets you make a account doesn’t mean your parents do please fix this

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Family-friendly user-friendly

You guys need to let people create their own user we are in a household of four people and everybody plays different games on the headsets and has different scores.. would like to just be able to log into the headsets under my user and continue my game.. it would be nice if we can save everybody's progress in different profiles.. and it would also be nice if we can go to the new Facebook horizon with different profiles on the headset so that way my wife doesn't have to be a guy character.. or my kids don't have to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide a case for the headset for the fabric so that it isn't constantly getting dirt and sweat on it

When playing games that make you work up a sweat you use your sweaty hands to pull up the quest when the front is covered with fabrics. There is also dirt that builds up in it over time which is not desirable by anyone. If there was a case that could be applied to the front of the headset, then it would keep it in pristine condition and it would look great on the quest. There could even be different designs for it and it wouldn't even need to come with the quest package, they could sell it as an…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Anklets for Boxing, Dance, and Action games

Please sell simple anklets to ******** ankles, so action games like BoxVR, Audio Trip, Synth Riders, Dance Central, and other music or action games can include leg movements or kicks. Being limited to arm and upper body movements seems very restricting in these games. -- Anklets would allow for so much more, like soccer, kickball, and kick-fighting games. Would simply enhance the body tracking experience in general.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple user profiles per headset

Not every family is made of money. It would be wonderful if there could be multiple user profiles per headset, so that each user can play the games at their own level.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove Facebook

The Facebook requirement for play with friends, etc, is the worst thing to happen to Oculus since Oculus was bought by Facebook in the first place. Offer people the option of the old login. This is absolutely disgusting.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding boneworks into the oculus quest

I think if we bring boneworks into the oculus quest it will show people who dont like vr to see that you dont needs lots of equipment to have fun and it could help people get the oculus quest for the game itself

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove apps from your library

Give us the option to completly remove apps from our account library. Not just uninstall + hide!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base