Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add an option to have more than one profile on the same account so families can share their games without sharing their progress.

You should add an option to make more profiles on the same account so you can share your games with other people but every profile has their own progress in their games so you don't need to worry about them accidentally (or purposely) messing up your progress. I ordered my quest a couple weeks ago and it is getting delivered today and I was doing some research on whether or not you can have multiple profiles and I was disappointed when I found out you couldn't without having to do it through SideQuest and have all the drawbacks with that…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deluxe Audio Strap

We all love the Oculus Quest and can't get enough of it. Mostly we have the unit on our face for more than 2 hours. In order to make the Quest insanly cheap some sacrifices had to be made, the strap for instance is only made out of rubber and doesn't counterweight the unit. Some people found the solution and bought the HTC Deluxe Audio Strap and named it The Frankenquest. It would be really cool if Oculus build their own Deluxe Audio Strap for the Quest so we have the option to spend a little bit more money for…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Amblyopia / Strabismus accessibility?

I suffer from Amblyopia and Stramismus. But after using VR for a couple weeks, my eyes have gotten good enough that I'm starting to see 3D in real life. It's life changing.

My request is adding a feature that allows us to darken the left or right eye individually by an adjustable amount. I have been reading that if I can patch (or darken) my good eye, I can increase the speed which my brain starts using my bad eye for visual information. I want to darken one eye instead of patching it because I still want to have a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Multiple user profiles per headset

Not every family is made of money. It would be wonderful if there could be multiple user profiles per headset, so that each user can play the games at their own level.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus Link Linux Support

Since Steam is promoting SteamVR and Linux support for SteamVR games through proton, it would be helpful to provide an interface for Linux users to link their device (so that Steam can recognize it like it does other devices).

• Since the Quest has a lower price point than other devices like the Vive and Index, this would entice users of alternative platforms to choose the Quest.

• OS X/MacOS is a Linux variant (FreeBSD), it would make supporting all platforms a more trivial effort.

• Despite being a lower % of the market share, Linux and MacOS have a larger percentage of…
    5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make a partnership with Mojang and get Minecraft on the Quest.

Apple TV did it. It's not hard dude. Figure it out between yourselves. Minecraft on Quest is the most anticipated thing from both communities. For some reason Mojang is putting it off, but our community would appreciate it alot if you did some kind of deal.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have a place to see in-game achievements

Make it so you can see all your achievements from games in the headset

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add an option in the Quest Home Menu (in **** room) to power off the device.

Currently, the physical power button and onscreen confirmation are only way to power off the device. The physical button is sometimes hard to find, especially for kids or new users. And if you take off the device to find the power button, you have to put it back on to confirm shutdown.

Would be nice to just have a power off option in the menu. Power off, confirm, and done.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Better advise. For people who want to spend more money.

I'm wishing to spend more money with you.
    But Google or YouTube can't advice, me on my question. Is this a rip of black hole of oculus quest? Or a miner detail new customers (like myself) cant find info on???

With such a great product, it should be easy for me to find out. 2 questions.

1. Can I upgrade my 64gb. To a 128gb. And transfer my purchased games?

2. If my 64gb becomes full. Can I uninstall purchased games. Then later reinstall them, without having to pay again? #normal games console you buy a cd. To play again, and again,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gifts for quarantine people of covid-19

Maybe you could encourage people who are forced to stay in quarantine by giving some reduction on popular game and apps in the store....we are so many who can’t go to work for 14 days minimum and times are gonna be hard for some of your customers....thanks in advance for consideration
    Really love the occulus games and products !

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yur fitness app (or similar functionality) as a first-class citizen

I use the sideloaded app Yur Fitness to track calories as I play active games. The app has been broken by several firmware updates. v16 broke the mechanism they were (ab)using in order to display the overlay. v19 has broken the app outright.

I would like to see some APIs added to the sdk that would allow for things like background motion tracking, and displaying modal overlays at the very least.

A first party feature that offered fitness/usetime tracking in a manner similar to Yur Fitness would be really good, as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Family-friendly user-friendly

You guys need to let people create their own user we are in a household of four people and everybody plays different games on the headsets and has different scores.. would like to just be able to log into the headsets under my user and continue my game.. it would be nice if we can save everybody's progress in different profiles.. and it would also be nice if we can go to the new Facebook horizon with different profiles on the headset so that way my wife doesn't have to be a guy character.. or my kids don't have to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Anklets for Boxing, Dance, and Action games

Please sell simple anklets to ******** ankles, so action games like BoxVR, Audio Trip, Synth Riders, Dance Central, and other music or action games can include leg movements or kicks. Being limited to arm and upper body movements seems very restricting in these games. -- Anklets would allow for so much more, like soccer, kickball, and kick-fighting games. Would simply enhance the body tracking experience in general.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ALL PC VR/Quest Games Cross Buy

I find it fairly ridiculous that only some games offered on quest/pc are crossbuy. I understand the reasoning behind it, but for games that I may consider playing connected to link, I have brought my business to steam over oculus countless times. I'd be so much more inclined to buy PCVR/Quest games on oculus' store if ALL of these games had cross buy.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. An Official Quest accessory for attaching counterweight behind head

Right now I rely on strapping a battery pack onto the back of the Quest using some rubber bands. If would be nice if Oculus could create an official accessory like a pouch or something that you could attach to the back of the headset to store a battery pack or counterweight in.

76 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. .

Have a family share ability so that multiple family members who own several Oculus (we are a family of 5 who own 4 Oculus) can share games that have been purchased. Right now - each account has to buy the game.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. FIRMWARE UPDATE

FIRMWARE UPDATE OCULUS QUEST

I heard about the oculus Quest firmware update just by chance. I have not received any notification and the instructions shown online to activate automatic updates have not been used since this function is not present on the oculus app. I had to contact the assistance that suggested I leave the Quest on for 4 hours and wait for the automatic update. Successful update!
    Would not it be better a simple notification of a new update in the menu with the choice to download it and install it immediately or later !?
    Thank you

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Remove facebook login

I love the oculus quest and oculus in general but having to log on to Facebook just to play with friends like cmon what where you guys thinking I don’t know if you understand but not all people are allowed to have Facebook like just because you are twelve and Facebook lets you make a account doesn’t mean your parents do please fix this

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wireless oculus link for quest

This is probably not going to happen soon, but I think it would be great to at least start dedicating a little bit of oculus' resources into a wireless transmitter going from hdmi/display port/USB c to a dongle on the side of the quest. If a cable works, with some effort, I'm sure this will too.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base