Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Support Matterport Tours

Hello,

I am a home builder and would like to use the Oculus Quest to show customers Matterport tours of houses I've done on other houses.

As you may know, the housing market is VERY HOT right now. With support for Matterpor on Oculus Quest, more home builders, real estate agents, and general sales teams would purchase the Quest!

Please come out with support for this!

Eric
    Builder

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Increase the Max IPD for Quest

I was surprised to find the max IPD in the range for the Quest is just 72.

For those of us with much higher IPDs, like myself, using the Quest results in splitting headaches and eye strain. Could just a few more millimeters have been added to the range?

To make things worse, I bought my device from an independent retailer and they won't accept returns after 7 days. Since there's nothing technically 'wrong' with the device I just gained a 500 dollar paperweight!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pure insanity

This is absolutely insane that you are out of your own product. You have people out here constantly trying to buy and you don't have any. Absolutely I n s a n e

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Oculus Quest MANIA!!!

You have just reinvented the wheel! Oculus Quest is the most popular, sought-after electronic device EVER! You will sell tens of millions of units, just as fast as they become available. But still, a lot of people in your industry don't get it yet. They look at Oculus VR headsets as primarily-I think-gaming devices. But they are much more than that. They are actually the replacement for the television! Because no television currently on the market-at any price-can compare with the viewing experience of a 3d movie in theater-scale size with surround sound viewed on an Oculus VR headset. No…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ship to israel. i know a lot of people in israel that would have bought it

ship to israel. i know a lot of people that would have bought it but can't because of the very limited shipping

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Equalizer

I would like to see an equalizer to adjust your individual sound settings.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. COVID-19 educational discount

Discounts for students to learn from home!
    I’m trying to start virtual learning with teachers and students in lockdown using neosVR.
    And help here would be appreciated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oculus quest over Link isnt working correctly

Hello, I had my oculus quest working with my PC until recently. Recently I started getting the error message that Oculus isnt working correctly but my headset and controller show up green withing the Oculus app. I have tried everything support has asked with no fix. My ticket number is:1226729

Here is a link to a reddit thread showing I am not the same one. I went about a month without using my headset with my PC and it appears that this problem may have started for the quest around march 13th.

Below is a REDDIT article of others having…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow GearVR & GO 3dof remotes to work with the Quest. Great for Netflix/Movie viewing.

Allow the 3DOF Remotes for the GearVR and the Oculus GO to be used with the Quest in 3DOF mode for media viewing. The GearVR remote is easy and cheap to find and does not require any line of sight to work. Long battery life and small form factor is perfect for watching Netflix / SkyBox / Movies / YouTube / Etc. in low light / no light situations you won't be able to use your hands so a 3DOF Gear VR / Oculus Go remote is the perfect solution.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10 Meter Oculus Link cable

Would be super handy to have an extra long Oculus Link cable for people who can use the Quest in one room but still have the PC in the other room.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Head strap

I have high cheeks-uncomfortably to wear as all weight sits on cheeks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sponorship

Would it be possible to sponsor certain users to appeal to different audiences?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus Link Card support - GTX970M

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX970M, which is unsupported, but the GTX970 is supported.

Please broaden the base of cards supported so the link isn't an amazing feature for everyone else and dead feature to others.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Animal face avatar option

People like animals and may better identify with an animal avatar than any of the human images.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Put battery in the back to fix comfort

Quest is too front-heavy. Redesign it with the battery and possibly more in the back. I don't even want to use it because of how front-heavy it is. I'd rather use any other VR headset other than Odyssey+ over Quest for this reason. I've had DK2, Gear VR, Vive, Rift, PSVR, Odyssey+, Pimax 5K+, Vive Pro, Rift S, & Valve Index. Forehead comfort is a big Quest problem, and people shouldn't have to mod them to make them tolerable. I know people that modded on Vive deluxe audio straps AND big batteries in the back, and they said it still…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Expand Streaming

Currently streaming the VR games has very limited options, and being able to watch someone else's gameplay is a fundamental aspect of making VR enjoyable in a group setting. I think expanding access to more streaming devices beyond Chromecast is an important aspect that should be added asap. Personally I only have/use a Roku, and having to stream the gameplay on my phone is kind of obnoxious.

Also working towards having a website to stream the gameplay onto a browser window would be fantastic, although I know that this is probably a bigger and more challenging task to execute.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. a donatinon program so that oculus send there products to revewers or other people

a donation program so that oculus send there products to reviewers

this could help that don't have the money to afford the products but still have the chance to own the product

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. fix mirror audio

fix the issue im having where mirror audio just does not work at all, no matter what i do i only had sound coming through the headset unless i disable the quest audio which makes it play through the laptop then play with wireless headphones , only way i can record content , read several forums of people having similar issue so just wanted to highlight the issue ^ and suggest a fix for anyone else having the same issue

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Environment displacement

Sticks for to walk, button for teleport

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do you partner with low income communities to bring technology to Public Libraries?

I work in a technology center at the Public library in a low income area and would like to speak with someone at Oculus about the possibility of creating a partnership to bring VR technology to those who cannot afford it, including patrons of all ages, school children, teens, adults and seniors of many diverse backgrounds.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base