Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Ability to change mic sensitivity

The ability to change your mic sensitivity so you don't have to talk as loud for people to hear you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Wireless external tracking sensor

I submitted this before but the title may be confusing and I couldn't edit it. Please offer an optional wireless external sensor for improved controller tracking.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Love my Quest

First of all I want your company to know that my Quest fricking rocks!!! Thank you for making VR available for in home use. Its always been my dream to own a system such as this. It's all i want to do assoon as i get home from work everyday. The availability of games is superb. The only draw back is that my grass is getting really long lol. No time to cut it if you know what I mean. I was wondering if you plan on releasing Climb for the Quest. That would be great. Keep up the good…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Wide Vision Recording

Make The Built In Recording Wide Vision/2 Eyes Like The PC.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. New Game/App

You should create an app where individuals can explore Caves throughout the World. Folks pay alot to see inside caves. I work at Mammoth Cave National Park and every day tours are sold out. I bet if you created an app for touring caves, it would sell.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add the friends list to the main home screen where it is always visible.

My friends and I are always complaining about how we can never tell when the other is on. The friends list is hidden, when it should at all times be visible on the home screen. its supposed to be a social device right? Well its not very social-able

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The ability to change our real name.

I had to use my sisters phone to get my headset working. now all i see is "Hello Tashena" ... My name is Steven.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Instagram

Not sure if this is new, but is it possible to watch live Instagram post with your quest?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Download cancel conformation

Please, there needs to be a feature for when you are downloading or updating any oculus app. There should be a pop up tab when your click an app that’s downloading and it should ask if your sure you want to cancel the download. it’s not very hard to accidentally cancel something and it’s super annoying.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To dub and translate games to spanish

Context:

ALL the movies are dubbed to Spain-spanish from almost a century ago.

Before PS One, Sega and Nintendo did'nt translated subtitles of the games. Childs playing randomly without understand the story.

Then PS One arrived and smashed his competency. Nintendo 64 with untranslated games.

Sony translates and dubs all the games from PSX launch.Then PS third parties too with exceptions.

Spain is one of the most Sony lovers countries of the world. Later Microsoft arrived translating and dubbing too.

I hate GTAs because need to read translated subtitles while characters speak in english. I want to drive while understand…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Counter Wieght

Add a counter weight to the head strap or headset in general to balance the headset due to it being front heavy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Breakout Box for Quest Version 2

I love my Oculus Quest, but one thing I do find a bit limiting is the amount of time I can use it due to its weight and pressure. So I have an idea to fix for this for version 2.

For version 2 of the Oculus Quest, I was wonderubg if a better design would be a breakout box which attches to your hips with an elastic belt. A single attacahable cable could be used from the headset to the breakout box in order to transfer the data for the cameras, controller sensors, microphone, speakers, and video, (would USB3…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Aménagement de manettes pour personnes handicapées

Bonjour,

Étant une personne à mobilité réduite (dans mon cas je ne peux pas me servir de ma main droite pour jouer) j’aimerai savoir s’il est possible de réaliser une seule manettes pour jouer avec l’oculus Quest.

De base, je joue aux consoles de salon assez aisément avec ma main gauche, et j’arrive à utiliser tous les boutons.

Cependant sur l’oculus Quest ce n’est pas possible puisque sur chaque manettes il y a des boutons à utilisé.

Pensez vous qu’il est possible de trouver une alternative afin que moi même et les personnes ayant le même problème que moi puissions…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Countdown on the Quest, so it can stop to play after a presetting time. Good to demo or to prevent motion sickness

I'd like to have a coundown timer. For example I put 30 minutes then I start to play. After that time it can stop the app and go back to the main room. So I can take a break to prevent motion sickness with regular interval.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. UK pricing in emails

When you get an email from Oculus recommending an app you should see pricing in your local currency.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to co

How about a decent customer support channel?!? My app and a Oculus is garbage! I can’t check **** on the app. And you guys are elusive to contact!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please helppp ;-;

heyy! so im one of those people who just wanna use the quest mostly for the game VRChat. But the quest can't see avatars ;-; which makes me real sad... I would be sooo happy if that could be fixed.. I would love to hear from you guys ^-^ But the quest looks amazing.
    keep up the good work!! <3
    much love, from a lovin' VRChat user ^^

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base