Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Virus protection and self-diagnostic tools

I don't know if this has been brought up before since I'm new to this forum, but I have two thoughts that I feel would be good additions to the Oculus program. The first is some sort of anti-virus software since I also use the headset to browse the internet, and as everybody knows, sometimes, certain sites are not as clean as they should be. Since I have software protection on my computer and my phone, I just thought it would be a good idea to also have it on the Quest headset.

The second thought I had was some…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Android / IOS text message support through Bluetooth

The device is a wearable, like an Apple Watch. I can send and revive text and calls via my watch, I should be able to with my VR. Especially because when logged in you’re completely cut off from your “real” phone. It would be nice not to have to take my headset off every time it dings because i’m unsure if the message is important or not.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More sports in VR

With all this corona virus response and decisions to halt fans at events now is the time to flood the market with live sporting events on VR. NCAA men and women.... NBA

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Watching 3d movies converted from side by side should not be 180 degrees and so close to the face, it makes the movie impossible to watch wi

Watching 3d movies converted from side by side should not be 180 degrees and so close to the face, it makes the movie impossible to watch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow developer mode to turn on USB debugging.

It runs Android. USB debugging is built into Android. Why did you guys remove the functionality?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Games for Seniors

I'm a manager for our University Makerspaces and we've been collaborating with Retirement communities in using the quest. They have embraced technology but would like more games for their age group. They especially like Beat Saber but realize that its pace is too fast for them even on easy mode. In the future would you consider adapting certain games to accommodate their skill level?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would like to see a giant poster in home environment like a vertical canvas picture kind of like what you see in a cinema and have the abili

Would like to see a giant poster in home environment like a vertical canvas picture kind of like what you see in a cinema and have the ability to change the picture as and when. You could have this floor standing and moveable to where ever you want it in the home environment

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Have an option for those with only one hand/arm

I have limited use of my right hand. I can get by with most things, but occasionally I'll have to swap controllers or use my left fingers/thumb on the controls of the right controller. It can be an awkward experience.

I know this might be impractical for some games, but for those of us with limited use or limb loss, it would be great to still be able to play with the option of 1 vs 2 handed controls.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. update of Oculus App/PC SW to 13

Fix the update of Oculus App/PC SW to 13 so it works with the 13 FW the headset

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Military support

Hello, my name is Del and I am a military service member stationed overseas in Tokyo Jp. I know you probably get a lot of request on getting the Quest and I would like to add mine in. We have a small command of 15 personnel and we all wanted to get the quest for our Christmas party gifts. With our small morale budget we can only offered a few of the headset. We would like to know if you wouldn’t mind supporting us and making sure all 15 of us can take this awesome system home this Christmas? Thank…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Try giving ACTUAL SUPPORT!! Doesn't work, and NO RESPONSE TO TROUBLE TICKET !! TERRIBLE!

I bought an Oculus Quest to use with Link. The Oculus app does not install on the PC. I submitted a trouble ticket SEVEN DAYS AGO. Absolutely no response. Horrible

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. USB to HDMI

Chromecast support is great for displaying the player's view on a TV for casual games, but regardless of how much effort you put into optimizing the interface, there will always be too much latency in this stack for any games that require a high level of synchronization.

Half the appeal of music games such as Beat Saber for me is playing them in a group/party setting, but even a small amount of latency will be intollerable because the TV audio will throw off the player.

I'm hopping it may be possible to leverage some of the development effort put into…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. No user profiles is shocking!

My kids came home today after beeing away for a week and so after a week of playing by myself I realize there is no way for them to play having their own savegames. I was shocked when I contacted customer support asking how to set up different profiles when I was told it wasn't possible. I'm returning my quest in favor of something else.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SHIPPING TO SINGAPORE.

Provide shipping to SEA, Singapore. It is so sickening to know such a good product availability however with exorbitant price from re sellers and no options to purchase even with freight forwarders.

Singapore has so many tech companies - facebook, google as SEA headquarters but consumers are not being thought for in the region.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pairing Multiple Sets of Controllers

It would be great to be able to pair two or more sets of controllers. I like the beat saber's handles which is also great for the Vader game and rackets based games. However, these are not good for other games like boxing or the like. Changing the handles is tedious and time consuming so it would be great to be able to buy multiple sets and have them paired, set them up with the handles you want and then switch them through the settings depending on the game you are playing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. automatic app updates, more visable firmware updates

Need a button/setting to allow for automatic updates, or at least a notification on my phone that lets me confirm a update. I hate how the headset will update on its own without me knowing anything (i could be super out of date and have no clue) meanwhile i have to go and manually update each app often as they get updates.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow the Oculus Link Cable to cast the Quest on PC

The Oculus Link Cable should be able to cast the Quest environment on PC like it does for the Rift one.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. A section of known issues on the website, app, or in the settings section of the HMDs with progress statuses (Known, In Progress, Finished)

A section of known issues on the website, app, or in the settings section of the HMDs with progress statuses (Known, In Progress, Finished)

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Custom Trackables

Keyboards, guns, coffee cups, popcorn cups, steering wheels, meeting table. Expose some sort of customizable AI to track by images or IR markers in a way that won't require us to duck tape controllers on hardware.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 36 37
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base