Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Spider-man

Have a good spiderman game on the quest that is longer (story mode at least) than 10mins with the swinging from the far from home vr game and the web shooter mode/mechanics from the homecoming vr experience. Free play included. Doesnt have to be free, I'd personally pay any price for a spiderman game because I grew up on it, but wouldn't it be an awesome test demo for brand new buyers if it was free? But what do I know? For the people who read this far, Here's a link for a ****** spiderman webvr game for those who…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON VR GAME

It would be EPIC to have a How to Train your Dragon VR game!! Pretty plz Oculus partner up with Dreamworks and make this happen! It could have a story mode and multi player racing/fighting modes!
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can you translate to spanish Dr Who the edge of time?

Can you translate to spanish Dr Who the edge of time for Quest, please???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow the quest to play a lighter version pc games Without a link cable

A lot of people aren’t willing to spend 1,000 dollars on a pc so give the quest a lighter version of the game so we can fully be wireless and have just the same amount of fun at pc players

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More free games.

I have family and they want to try games without moving and I don’t feel like paying 10-20$ for a game I can play once just to show someone the capability of your device. I also want more free games to get novice users started and as is now there isn’t any fun free games or, at the very least more demos. I do wish that more of the side quest games that mind you, you don’t need a pc to run, to be on the official store for accessibility. I know you don’t want viruses but some of the…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Crossbuy

Please Please PLEASE Make the big games that we have all already bought if we had a different headset crossbuy: (Robo recall, beat saber, Job Simulator)
    Please for the love of god

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Release First Person Tennis please!

Very disappointed after receiving a Quest to find it does not have First Person Tennis available yet. Please tell me what the hold up is, as thus was the main reason I wanted the Quest!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Beat Saber - Custom Levels/Level Editor

So The rest get to have Custom levels and a level editor on beat saber While us Quest users dont even get we need. Why?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Gallery support for audio tracks in Cardboard Camera VR photos

Oculus Gallery already supports viewing stereo images produced by Google's Cardboard Camera app, but it ignores the audio track that the Cardboard Camera app adds.

The audio track can add a lot of immersion so it would be great if this could be supported in a future update. Details on the format can be found here: https://developers.google.com/vr/reference/cardboard-camera-vr-photo-format

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. returning vr / party to oculus without joining facecbook

the new update requires you to log into facebook to voice chat / party invite,
    this is in my opinion a prejudice requirement for non facebook users.
    i set up a facebook account for 20 minutes then deleted it as i felt sick, it was suggesting friends to me that made me feel physically ill.
    This requirement is not fair for people who do not wish to use facebook. Or is facebook / oculus becoming a dictatorship? It also took me the 20 minutes to set security for everything after that i was just fed up with it. Whom the…

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a native email app or allow 3rd party email apps

Oculus should make an email app or allow third parties (Gmail, Protonmail, etc.) to add their own email apps to Oculus so that we can take care of business while in VR. This would allow for easy app password resets without having to take off the headset.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a multi unit linkable world vacation game. Take a family vacation to anywhere in the world without leaving the living room.

Imagine taking tours of the great pyramids with the family on a Friday night, and then visiting the Eiffel tower and a Gothic cathedral on Saturday, all from the comfort of your own home.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a "productivity" environment

An environment where you can spatially place multiple browser windows, multiple "2D" programs (word, excel, power point), video calling apps, and more
    With mouse and keyboard support, it would be like having a multiple monitor desktop setup, but at room-scale
    Even better would be with a kind of "mixed reality" experience that brings the furniture, like the table, and the physical keyboard in VR, with hand tracking to facilitata typing

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make Beat Saber cross-buy

Now that Facebook owns Beat Games, Beat Saber should be a cross-buy compatible title. Frankly, this should’ve been announced at the same time as the acquisition.

Offering store credit to those who have already bought both versions would prevent any complaints.

77 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Oculus Arcade on Quest

I have used a gear VR headset and i like to play oculus arcade, I think it would be a great addition to the oculus quest library

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Create a quarterback game

It could be a training style game that gives the experience of being in the pocket and developing vision.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 3D Deep setting

Very much better comfort.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Progressive Web App Support

Adding VR PWA support would be an easy way to increase a ton of apps and future proof the device. Just so they show up in the library so I can access all the WebVR apps I find online without searching for them again and booting them through the browser.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Oculus home movie room

I have noticed that the native Oculus "virtual desktop" in the home environment is really nice and crisp picture wise when watching movies. Even better than virtual desktop and a lot better than bigscreen beta (especially when using oculus link).

I would like to have a movie watching room in the oculus home environment, because the picture seems much better in the home app than when using third party apps.
    The oculus home native virtual desktop is greatly lacking because of all the light, furniture, wrong angles and no way of configuring the screen (distance, size etc).

So yes. A…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bring gorn to quest

BRING US GORN

14 votes
    Sign in