Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Harry Potter content on quest

Would love to see Harry Potter content on the quest, whether games or experiences.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Skip intro on first touch tutorial

The Tutorial is fun, but I have to wait through a bunch of intro to get to the part when we start manipulating objects. I also wanted to keep fooling around with the arcade part of the tutorial. I don't know if anything is beyond the dance part because that bored me.

SUGGESTION: Have a menu item to fast forward right to a specific part of the tutorial.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it easier to demo to a friend

I thought the first turn-on experience was fabulous. I'd like to do that for my friends, but I can't. I have to talk them through the Guardian Boundary and then the home screen and navigating to the tutorial.

SUGGESTION: Let me put the rig on and set it to "new person experience". Now I give it to my friend and they get walked through everything as if it was a new headset. This would make it so much easier for me to show off the Quest.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Motion sickness quiz for new users

For a new user is always difficult to understand with what level of "comfort" they are ok, and being something that differs in every subject, at the moment the only way is to try some content that makes you feel motion sick and then refound it! It's also hard to decide what game setting should a user adopt!
    So, i think you should create a quizz app for the Oculus Quest that asks you some general questions, like "do you feel sick when you read in a car?" or "in a train" or do you suffer from sea sikcness? And…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!

A killer app for VR would be a "game creation" game like Dreams on PS4!!!! This would allow for loads of user-generated experiences!
    Even better would be a first party integration with the Oculus Store to enable creators to sell games they create in the store, and generate profit!

If you don't know what Dreams is, click here http://dreams.mediamolecule.com/?locale=it_IT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can you translate to spanish Dr Who the edge of time?

Can you translate to spanish Dr Who the edge of time for Quest, please???

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Teaching through VR

My name is Joshua. I am a Youth Transition Coordinator for a nonprofit that works with persons with disabilities. We strive to help people with disabilities be as independent as possible. I would love to see applications with the Oculus Quest that can help those with disabilities develop independent living skills, perhaps through different simulated platforms. These are just ideas I have. I have an Oculus Quest and am trying to find ways to work with our youth aged people with disabilities.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Meditation

Your company has tons of software for meditation and yoga on the Rift and Go platform, but barely any on the Quest one. How soon do you anticipate those titles being available on the Quest device?
    I specifically purchased the quest for the purpose of meditating in VR and nada, zip, zero for me.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a "productivity" environment

An environment where you can spatially place multiple browser windows, multiple "2D" programs (word, excel, power point), video calling apps, and more
    With mouse and keyboard support, it would be like having a multiple monitor desktop setup, but at room-scale
    Even better would be with a kind of "mixed reality" experience that brings the furniture, like the table, and the physical keyboard in VR, with hand tracking to facilitata typing

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the shooting game in First Steps stand alone

Love the high score shooter game, it's simple yet fun.
    However, it takes lots of time to get to with the tutorial in the way.
    It will be great to make that a stand-alone app with leaderboards for the score from all over the world.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. puzzles or riddles or mysteries to solve

Basta con gli spara a tutto !!! Create un gioco di pazienza consistente nel mettere in un determinato ordine gli elementi sparpagliati di un oggetto (per es. le tessere a diversa sagomatura che costituiscono un'immagine); oppure training per la mente con enigmi o indovinelli o misteri da risolvere, per favore anche in lingua italiana !!!
    Enough with him shoot everything !!! Create a game of patience consisting in putting the scattered elements of an object in a certain order (for example, the tiles with different shapes that make up an image); or training for the mind with puzzles or riddles…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Anshar 2 & Anshar Online, Vendetta online

I miss that Go's games...

And the 3D depth adjust of Anshar 2

BTW with back-compatibility... :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a multi unit linkable world vacation game. Take a family vacation to anywhere in the world without leaving the living room.

Imagine taking tours of the great pyramids with the family on a Friday night, and then visiting the Eiffel tower and a Gothic cathedral on Saturday, all from the comfort of your own home.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PS4 Remote Play to LAN gamestream to the headset, to use it as a giant TV cinema like

You should add some serious LAN game streaming features, to play "flat" games on a virtual mega screen!! Would be very cool

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The browser app needs some improvements

1- We need to be able to hide the two side bars if we want

2- Full screen videos need the option to reposition

3- Full screen videos should have the option to either be in a void like it already is, or be in the oculus home.

4- A voice search option

5- Pinch to zoom. It should be possible now with the two controller being active at the same time.

6- Copy and paste on long press

7- Have bookmarks show up on default screen

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Oculus Gallery to play 360 or 180 top bottom 3D Movies

Currently it is not possible to play 360 or 180 top to bottom 3D movies properly in Oculus Gallery. Only SBS or side by side 360 or 180 3D movies will play correctly. Please add this feature!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Gallery - Cubemap Support

The gallery needs built-in cubemap support. Just like the 360 Photos app used to on Gear VR.

Cubemaps (& Stereo cubemaps) are one of the industry standards and, whilst not always being easy to edit, have many advantages over spherical mapping types.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus home movie room

I have noticed that the native Oculus "virtual desktop" in the home environment is really nice and crisp picture wise when watching movies. Even better than virtual desktop and a lot better than bigscreen beta (especially when using oculus link).

I would like to have a movie watching room in the oculus home environment, because the picture seems much better in the home app than when using third party apps.
    The oculus home native virtual desktop is greatly lacking because of all the light, furniture, wrong angles and no way of configuring the screen (distance, size etc).

So yes. A…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base