Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. I just want to ask if the Star Trek Bridge Crew comes with the Next Generation DLC?

I just want to ask if the Star Trek Bridge Crew comes with the Next Generation DLC?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow playing of single player games in offline mode

Hello,

I cannot play my single player games without internet.

I understand the risks of piracy. You should address piracy in a different manner. You should register the bought apps to the face recognition of the owner, etc - assign purchase codes based on the online account when you purchase the games. You have all the hardware now to make this possible.

Making the platform completely unavailable when you're offline is plain dumb and stupid. Please revise your system. Until then, I stopped buying apps and games, because I do not trust that I'll be still able to use them…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Oculus medium

Putting Oculus medium, or other types of art programs on the quest would be fantastic. being able to just pull it out wherever you are with a stroke of inspiration.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Halo

Make Halo Recruit playable on quest if you have a Microsoft account. It's a free game and you could download it through the Microsoft store.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Spider-man

Have a good spiderman game on the quest that is longer (story mode at least) than 10mins with the swinging from the far from home vr game and the web shooter mode/mechanics from the homecoming vr experience. Free play included. Doesnt have to be free, I'd personally pay any price for a spiderman game because I grew up on it, but wouldn't it be an awesome test demo for brand new buyers if it was free? But what do I know? For the people who read this far, Here's a link for a ****** spiderman webvr game for those who…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON VR GAME

It would be EPIC to have a How to Train your Dragon VR game!! Pretty plz Oculus partner up with Dreamworks and make this happen! It could have a story mode and multi player racing/fighting modes!
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix Oculus Browser 5.1 Surround Sound Bug

When streaming 5.1 surround audio sources through Oculus Browser on Quest, the audio picked up is REAR L/R channels, rather than FRONT L/R channels. Bug may persist with 7.1 audio sources as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Beat Saber - Custom Levels/Level Editor

So The rest get to have Custom levels and a level editor on beat saber While us Quest users dont even get we need. Why?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Cloud VR gaming

Imagine a world where you can start a PC VR game directly to an app in the quest just with your quest.
    So no need super expensive computer, no update of your graphic card etc.

Just a service and a very good internet connection to limit the latency and all the engeeniring of Facebook to build the killer service and make the Oculus quest an incredible VR platform for portable VR game and PCVR game.

Have in mind that all these games will be played wireless.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keep game paused while opening browser

Games have to be closed for the browser to be opened. Would be great if the browser could be opened while the game is simply paused (instead of killing the game). This is especially useful when viewing a walkthrough video or article. The alternative is taking off the headset and browsing on another device, which really isn’t great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use Royal Mail Parcel post to deliver to The Channel Isles. The Oculus Quest is wonderful but not delivered in Jersey

Use Royal Mail Parcel Post to deliver to the Channel Isles. At the moment you do not deliver there because you carrier does not cater for this. So I can not get a replacement as Amazon has run out of Oculus Quest Headset.
    PLEASE DELIVER TO JERSEY CHANNEL ISLES!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. App suggestion

Could you create a "cardio app" for joggers. Where we can run "in place" but have different destination screens move for us, creating an illusion as if we were really jogging in real time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. App Idea

Can you create an app for relaxation purposes. An app where we can swim in virtual reality. Giving us options to swim in a lake scene, a swimming pool scene & an ocean scene. Creating the water to look very realistic with waves and vivid color. As you paddle your arms through the water, can you create a vibration through the controllers so we can feel the pressure of the water as we swim through it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App

Can you create an app where we can visit a safari or a zoo where we can to touch animated animals but make the animated animals look very realistic like Jurassic Park.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to train your dragon game

Team up with dream works
    Be able to tame wild dragons as hiccup
    Ride toothless
    Flame sword mechanics like the lightsaber In Vader emortal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give me a real Browser

The browser is getting worst with each update, now you remove both panel on the side for bookmark and options, why are you making thing so small we have lots of space to use and you make everything smaller. new browser new iu is very dissapointing and not pratical at all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to have the option to open multiple browser tabs and place them around my room, like multiple monitors.

Open multiple browser tabs and set them around the room for easy multi-tasking, like multiple monitors that you can interact with by looking or walking towards them if there are many.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Catch up on live events in Oculus Venues

Most of the live events on Venues are PST time which doesn’t allow all users to access them at convenient times.

Would it be possible to add a catchup mode to Venues to allow content to be available via streaming or download to the device for a week before being removed?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow the quest to play a lighter version pc games Without a link cable

A lot of people aren’t willing to spend 1,000 dollars on a pc so give the quest a lighter version of the game so we can fully be wireless and have just the same amount of fun at pc players

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. acess dashcam footage

my idea would be to be able to come home and review previous dash cam footage . Nexar cloud footage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base