Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Official Oculus Quest PCVR streaming

Official Quest PCVR streaming app. Allowing Quest users to use the Quest for PCVR gaming on the Oculus Store and Steam VR.

454 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring native social features (Rooms, Venues) to Quest

The Quest does not have any native social features.

The Go has Rooms and Venues, and the Rift (S) has Home. We have to rely on third-party apps to hang out with friends even though Facebook owns Oculus.

Bring Oculus Rooms and Oculus Venues to the Quest!

290 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Good news! Venues launched on Oculus Quest last month! Keep an eye on the Oculus blog (oculus.com/blog) for announcements about upcoming Venues events. I’m marking this idea as ‘Started’ since there are additional asks listed here. See you all in Venues on Quest!

3. Allow us to bring up the virtual keyboard in the browser

Since Plex has said they won't make an app for the Quest, we need to utilize the browser to watch items on plex media server. Logging in to that server requires a PIN entry. However the browser doesn't see it as a text entry, so doesn't bring up the keyboard for you to enter the pin. I see no way to manually bring up the keyboard.
    While I use plex as an example, it's not the only site I've run in to with this issue.

201 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Partner with Alta VR Studios to bring A Township Tale to the Quest.

If Oculus partners up with Alta VR Studios and port A Township Tale to the Oculus Quest. Of course, the graphics would have to be lowered a bit (I think), but even then I think it would become a HUGE success, I've heard alot of people tell me they're sad that A Township Tale isn't on the Oculus Quest, and that they don't have a good enough PC to stream it via ALVR/other means of streaming. If you make this happen, I think the sales of the Quest would go up, and you would get a lot of happy fans.…

79 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Community Lab for non approved apps for Oculus Quest.

Why not Create "Community Lab" for non approved apps for Oculus Quest similar to whats in VRChat. This would allow users to work directly with developers with the understanding it could be buggy or have issues. This would also allow users to play non approved games by Oculus. There are too many great games being shot down by Oculus.

70 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Vertical Repositioning for full-screen videos in Oculus Browser

Vertical repositioning for full-screen videos in the Oculus browser. Horizontal repositioning is allowed but not vertical, unlike on the Oculus Go, which can do both.

And yes, I know you can vertically reposition the browser, but I’m talking about when you expand the video to full-screen mode.

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The Spider Man Far From Home Game Should Be Released on Quest

For the past month. Many videos have been made over the Spider Man Far From Home Game for Virtual Reality. Playable on the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. But some of these videos are people playing the game on the Quest through side loading or ALVR and in these videos, it handles very smoothly. I see no reason to why the game shouldn’t be on the Oculus Quest. It would truly be a great addition to the Quests Apps as the Quest is tether free and will be a more immersive experience playing as Spider Man.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please be quicker at approving dev requests for oculus quest

Counter fight (and its siblings) are literally 1 of the only games I repeatedly played on playstation VR and almost 1 of the reasons I didn't get the oculus quest was because it didn't have it. The graphics aren't that intense so I know it can be easily ported and I know the devs are trying to get approval for it for the oculus quest so PLEASE APPROVE IT. There really aren't many games on the quest right now, which is a huge reason people who have used vrs in the past I think like myself might not want to…

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Quit rejecting so many apps and let the users decide what is good and what is not. You are really ******* off your user base.

You guys are rejecting too many awesome apps. Please quit policing developers and let them develop. The only thing I don’t like about Oculus Quest is the policing of developers. I haven’t talked to one owner that likes what you guys are doing so stop it already and let it evolve organically!!

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sit in a virtual copy of my room with another quest user by mapping my room to gaurdian with panoramic camera.

Map my play space with guardian.

Take a panoramic image with oculus app and overlay on guardian.

Share mapped space with another quest user.

Sit together in my living room with a user who is miles away.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus medium

Putting Oculus medium, or other types of art programs on the quest would be fantastic. being able to just pull it out wherever you are with a stroke of inspiration.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Touch Controllers as gamepad input. (Emulators on Oculus TV)

Some 2D android apps, like Emulators require the use of a gamepad. Allowing the Oculus TV app to translate Touch input to Gamepad input would solve this issue.
    Perhaps a gaze based toggle button to avoid conflicts of losing pointer / trigger input.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Skyrim

Skyrim would be a great open world for the quest honestly

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make it easier to share videos recorded on the device on FB without having to sideload to your computer.

Make it possible to share videos recorded on the device on FB/social without having to sideload to your computer. Make these video recordings accessible through the companion app, where you can post them from your phone where ever you like. Maybe even turn on a photo/video selection box when you're using FB or whatever through the browser. I still haven't figured out how to share a screen recording without having a PC.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Xbox support

Be able to stream Xbox to quest with a first party app. The other option would be to release a hdmi to usbc capture card that allows a user to connect any gaming system directly to the quest.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Apple airplay support ..

Be able to activate airplay on quest .. puts you in a room like Facebook watch but you are able to send any Mac Device to the oculus quest using airplay. Would be easy to watch content from a MacBook Pro or iPhone.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Vrigade

I play the beta on my quest and this is a so great acarde shooter on quest, please think about it to give them a place in store for quest.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. star trek bridgecrew port for oculus quest

Please add star trek bridge crew to the quest.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Open links in a new tab in oculus browser.

Please let us open links in a new tab in the oculus browser.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Venues with NO Facebook linking

I know this is sacrilege: I LOVE the Quest (and Oculus), but I am not a huge fan of Facebook. I understand Facebook owns Oculus, but why do I need to link my facebook account to access Venues? Seems really invasive of my privacy!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base