Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. I found bug in you software for android.

Hi!

I bought yesterday oculus quest and and spent 3 hours of his life to launch it for the first time. Every time I have a 99 percent update on my device. As a result, I already thought that it was a marriage and wanted to return it to the store where I bought it.

But then I decided to try to bind the device to ios instead of android and it worked.

As it turned out, if at the stage when your application shows a video about security when setting up oculus quest, press the soft or hard button…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Silent Android notifications

On the Android app, I'm perfectly happy to let you upsell me!! What I'm not ok with is getting woken up by audible notifications at midnight (this has happened). Please give us an option for having the Android notifications be silent!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. to make a change for everykids.

I want you to invent virtual reality classroom.I have not learnt about coding and make apps.i believe you can make this app.I want this app like with internet and all kids are in a room.Like teaching in classroom.This is my suggestion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Customers need to be able to change the name associated with their user profile.

Need to make it easier to unlink Facebook account. You shouldn't have to perform a factory rest. Also, customers need to be able to change the real or display name on their profile, after unlinking their Facebook account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reducept on the Quest

Reducept is available on the Go, but not on the Quest. I’ve bought the Quest as development of the Go will be stopped in the near future. However, I have not received any information or feedback on when the app will be launched for the Quest. Apparently the Reducept developer is awaiting approval from you. When will you approve this app for the Quest? Waiting on it for a month now...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Flaws. Customer service? Cant purchase a game? No questions were ever answered by tech support. My gift sits in a corner last months unused8

Quest ruined my account by 600.00 no answers. Techs texting doesnt help needs to a 40 yr old.
    Its in a box sitting in a corner the last few months. Tech support for older ppl would help alot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i think that you should add human fall flat because you can use the triggers to grab the new and used joysticks to walk around

i think you should human fall flat because you could grab things with the triggers and walk around with the joysticks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Casting to the phone app when the phone is wifi hotspot

When the quest is connected to a mobile phone wifi hotspot you cannot cast from the quest to the phone. The two devices are connected via wifi so it should be possible.

Please fix this, oculus.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No need to enable location on smartphone

I see no need that the location service has to be enabled for using the companion app. Pls remove this necessarity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. bugs

when I play Beat Saber, the cube's animation lags, meaning that the cubes glitch every time. My light Sabers and the background move smoothly but the cubes do not. I tried reinstalling the game but I still have that problem. Also, I am unable to login into VRChat, I get stuck in the login screen and after a few minutes it crashes during the login screen. I reinstalled the game as well but it did not work. I did a reset factory setting but I still have problems with those apps. I was directed here to get in contact with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance,..

Une application qui peut gérer plusieurs Casqie oculus quest avec compte différent , pour contrôle parentale ( lancer des jeux à distance, éteindre le casque à distance, voir le nombre de jeux lancer avec le temps passer) protéger le casque avec un mot de passe...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Interaction with Game through Oculus App

It would be great, if there was some way for interacting with the game of the current Quest User through the App, when you are outside VR. For instance, I could imagine in Richies Plank Experience to have the option, as an onlooker with the Oculus App that's linked to the quest, to spawn a spider in the persons face, or trigger other events. Similarly, in other games there might be options of triggering new waves of enemies, or speeding up / slowing down a song in BeatSaber. The possibilities here would be endless, and it would allow for a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

Cast mobile screen to Oculus Quest to see videos from any apps such as Romwod, Masterclass, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Face time call

Make voice/video calls in VR, could display our avatar in video calls

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the Ability to remove old computers

Add the Ability to remove old computers in Oculus companion app
    🙏

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the Ability to remove old computers

Add the Ability to remove old computers in Oculus companion app...
    🙏

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make the ability to call Facebook Portals!

There is a Fisheye camera that would work amazing for VR and on the other side you would just set it up as an audio call. or make it in conjunction with another portal to still have two way video.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus companion app for windows 10 or mac os or linux

Please release an windows 10 ,Linux, Mac OS version of the oculus companion app but with added features. Ability force a factory reset, manual update firmware or download beta firmware to the quest, back up media, apps, or even transfer media back to the quest. Unlock developer mode. Like iTunes but for the quest.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Jag skulle tycka att det vore trevligt att kunna lära sig spela trummor med Oculus Quest, I would love to learn play drums with Oculus Quest

Jag skulle tycka att det vore trevligt att kunna lära sig spela trummor med Oculus Quest,

I would love to learn play drums with Oculus Quest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)