Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. baking game

Please create new games:
    -Baking/cooking
    -Salon
    -"Sims"-build/design cities, houses, etc.
    -Pets
    -Car racing
    -Skiing

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Start by providing somewhere for app feedback

Do you want people to just talk about bugs in App Store reviews? Why did I have to dig into a section of the support website for a particular headset when I have app and website issues to report? Why isn’t there a feedback option in the app?

Okay, #1: The app permanently shows that it has a notification for me, even though it doesn’t, even though all the notifications are read. I know it sounds petty but this is really annoying. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, it’s still there. I just bought a new headset, I’m excited to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please move the placement of the HMD drop-down, it is currently inaccessible in several phones with notches.No accessRift, Quest and GO but

The drop-down menu for selecting the HMD in order to see apps and library is blocked by notches on several phones. Please rearrange the access.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Event Categories/Search Events in Oculus App

Now that there are more and more Events coming I would recommend to make the Events Section in the Oculus App searchable and/or introduce Categories from which you can choose e.g. Comendy, Music, Discussion etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. More social: (optional) video chat while casting

Isolation is a "bug and feature" with VR. Sure, total immersion in the game is cool. But shutting yourself off from your family in the same room - not as cool.

So what if the companion app had an option to turn on the front camera on the phone/tablet (while casting, or even as a standalone feature) - and then a small video chat window would appear in VR?

This would instantly make the Quest more social (and less disorienting, for the purpose of guiding a new VR user in the experience).

No more having to tap the should of…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make password hidden, when logging in to Amazon Prime VR!

Hi, I just got my Quest, and went to 'TRY' and watch some Amazon Prime VR content, but I cannot find a way to hide my password? Is there any hope of this changing?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Better vrchat

I don’t know if this is oculuses jurisdiction but the quest can’t run most of vrchats content and have unnecessary limits like the new polygon limit that will be here soon almost every quest User in vrchat wants more freedom in the content

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to show others the quest with a portable wifi router - one that doesn't need to be setup to the internet or as an access point

I would like to show others the quest with a portable wifi router - one that doesn't need to be setup to the internet or as an access point

This would work in the park or dealing with slow internet networks.

However it seems like you need internet to start the stream (but it isn't needed after the connection is started)

How have others dealt with this?
    Are there any options that others know about?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Automatically Enable Oculus Virtual Audio Device when Link is started

If virtual oculus audio drivers are disabled, mic and headset audio won't work. Oculus software simply needs to enable them

Issue described here: https://youtu.be/GLbxzXm-LpE

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a mobile app that allows us to download rift games.

Please do this so then we don't need a pc to play rift games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. virtual android phone?

it would summon a virtual android phone with a model of the users choice and a usable virtual machine with hand tracking available to use it and it will have the same specs as the quest.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why can't we have PLAY'A VR video player for quest? I don't want to side load anything on my quest. There is no 6Kplayer for Quest

Why can't we have PLAY'A VR video player for quest? I don't want to side load anything on my quest. There is no player for 6K videos for QUEST. This one is recommended for use by side loading. If it works after being side loaded, why can't you simply make it available for Quest users. Or simply provide any Video Player upto 6K at least.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it easier to stream without having to confirm (maybe only the first time from a new device)

At the moment if I want to stream to my tv or phone I have to always confirm from within the headset. Since only 1 companion app is typically used to control the quest why not ask once and then have an option to never ask again? Sometimes the link breaks and it would be much easier to get the streaming on without having to go in and out of vr.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BUG report

I tried mirroring to iPhone11Pro MAX and recording the screen with the "screen recording" function of iPhone. In that case, the screen freezes for a few seconds at random intervals. Hope to improve.

It stops twice in the video.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Oculus Desktop application should boot on the start of windows, be minimized to tray, and be "quieter"

I love using the Oculus Link with my Quest, but I have issues with the Oculus Desktop client which prevent myself from loving the experience more. First off, for whatever reason there isn't a toggle native to the program that allows it to boot immediately off the start. Secondly, it would be nice if it were minimized to the tray. Thirdly, whenever I start using the link the program immediately pops up on my screen where I constantly have to minimize the program to keep it out of mind.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add companion app for Apple computers

Idk about anyone else, but I am apart of an Apple family. We have MacBooks, iPhones, and iPads. So I was wondering if oculus could bring the companion app to MacBook/ Mac in the future?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Direct connect to smartphone Wifi password

To cast the Oculus quest is necessary be connected on the same wifi.
    Of course there are technical reasons why it could not be done without it, but why there is not a button in the oculus app for smartphone that let us connect directly the Oculus Quest on the same Wifi?
    When I am at friends home and I want to cast the quest to show them in party, it is a pain every time to go inside the oculus, connect it with wifi etc, when a simple button or option could be activated that share the WIFI connection…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)