Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. mac version for oculus app

Can we mac a mac version for the oculus app to use with the oculus link

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mobile Device Nontifications show on quest

add a notification feature where the notifications on the mobile device show on the oculus quest. Example: You’re on your quest and you get a text on your phone, your quest shows a notification saying you got a text!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the FB Horizon Alpha available to all during quarantine

While we’re all stuck at home indefinitely, it would be great if anyone who wants to participate in the FB Horizon Alpha could join in. This would be a fantastic way to connect with friends and family at this difficult time.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow a way for people to get your attention with the companion app

It's hard for family members that have something urgent to tell you to get your attention while you're in VR, especially with full headphone/earphone on. One of the way i can think of is to let people talk to the phone's microphone, and feed the audio to the headset. To put things into perspective, my wife told me trying to get my attention when i'm playing beat saber is like reaching her hand into moving fan.

When introducing VR to friends, i would like them to have full immersive experience, that means using earphone for full audio immersion instead of…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Xbox Integration via Link

It would be nice to play standard console games on a Virtual Big Screen via a companion app and a wired connection like Oculus Link. It might be impossible to do it on the Sony side when PSVR is a competing product but maybe Microsoft can play ball

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make our possible to remove device after RMA

RMAd a quest but forgot to factory reset it before sending in. Now there is no way to remove the device in the app from your account. Even support can't!

Make it possible to remove the device regardless if the device it's still in your possession or at least make it possible for support!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Maintain upwards compatibility from GO to QWEST in Eco System whenever you can.

I never expected my GO apps to not be available in QUEST and less to have to REBUY them. That’s totally unacceptable and makes me want to return my Qwest.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't Reject Friend Request

There seems to be a major bug, where the X button in both the mobile app and desktop app don't actually reject friend requests, but instead accept it. On top of this, the reject button on the mobile app is incredibly small and difficult to press.

There's also the issue that bulk rejecting a lot of friend requests is not possible, making the process of rejecting people slow and tedious if too many build up.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Zwift on Oculus Quest

Please bring Zwift VR to Oculus Quest. I love Zwift paired with my road bike and speed sensor and cadence sensor on an indoor trainer (can’t afford a smart trainer yet!). It would be even better in VR with Oculus Quest.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Horizon

Quarantine, social distancing? Facebook horizon should have something out by now. Think Agile deliverables, added business value

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Change device name in oculus app

I want to give simple device names to multiple quests that I maintain. The serial number isn’t really work for me to differentiate which device I’m working with.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please check the compatibility of "MSI PS42 Modern 8RC" , GTX 1050 with the Oculus app

Hello,
    My laptop is "MSI PS42 Modern 8RC" with the "GTX 1050 4GB"
    graphics card.
    When I try the "Oculus app" to connect Oculus Quest, the app always displays a red bar, saying "Oculus has encountered an error. Please restart your computer or contract Oculus Support ”.
    I feel it is not a performance issue with the graphics card, because I have successfully connected on a "GTX 730 GPU" computer.( the screen display very lag)
    So I think in theory, on the 1050 GPU, at least it should be able to connect successfully, instead of only showing a error red…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make recorded clips viewable on the companion app.

Add audio from gameplay and microphone and recording clips but also make recorded clips to your wall from a mobile phone or tablet via the computer and it would be like adding a cloud for your recorded clips

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Custom songs for best saber

I heard you bought beat saber. So I was hoping you could add something into the game on all platforms. It could be like a search bar so you can just search for custom songs without having to download them. It would make it easier for every vr and psvr would finally have custom songs. Please look into this as I also have a psvr alongside my quest and I really think this would be a great idea and would make the community really happy.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow user’s screenshots and video clips to be synced to their account.

Users can take videos and screenshots while playing games, but seeming and sharing these videos on the mobile app isn’t setup. It would be awesome so sync those assets to our account and easily view and share on the companion app!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support

You really really really need tech support. You use to have a phone number I could call but now you do not. I would not buy this from oculus again unless this changes

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow us to turn the casting pop up back on after we click don’t ask again

I accidentally clicked on don’t ask again but there are glitches telling me to accept the pop up but there is none so I want to turn it back on so I can cast

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Free Upgrade Apps for users of the Oculus Go to upgrade to the Quest Time Extension since I am on backorder to get my Quest.

Free Upgrade Apps

If you’re a Quest owner and you purchased a paid version of the Oculus Go or Gear VR apps listed below before September 25th, 2019, you may be eligible to upgrade to a Quest version for free. Free upgrades will run until Dec 31st, 2019 and will begin the week of September, 30th 2019.

The Oculus Quest is sold out everywhere and on backorder. I ordered mine on Oculus.com but it says I will not receive it until February. I will miss the December 31st deadline so I won't be able to get the Free Upgrade apps.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base