Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. I think it would be great if we could share photos we took in the headset from the app on our phone.

The app would let you select and share photos from the headset storage. Right now I have a 4 step shuffle to share my photos on slack or teams or any other app right now. I get that you want them to go to FB first but it makes me less likely to evangelize the headset when it's hard to share the cool things I do in it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add filters to companion app like desktop app

On the desktop app for my Rift, I can filter to nor show uninstall, or hidden games. I cannot do this on my phone app. Please add this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add a mobile app that allows us to download rift games.

Please do this so then we don't need a pc to play rift games.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Update Android app prope

When I received my Quest 2, it was unsupported by the Android app even though the app was up to date. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app to get Quest 2 to appear as an option to proceed with setup. My Quest 2 was a brick for the first 24 hours until I figured this out. It was a very poor OOB experience. Clearly something was not done correctly to get the app updated in time for launch. The next time you launch new hardware, this is definitely something you could improve.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. pin to password

change the software on the app so that instead of having to put in your pin to reset your pin you have to put in your oculus password (which is what it says on the help page). I'm resetting it because I forgot my pin. please fix this soon i just bought the quest 2 and I cant buy any games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The oculus app needs the ability to offer an access code (perhaps time limited) from the app for facebook credentials

when logging into a headset where there will be multiple users. A game sharing option similar to consoles would aslo be helpful but I mention this access code as the alternative of logging in with your facebook credentials where that is a security risk.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Fix cut out display bug in Oculus app on Android

The Oculus Android app does not account for the top speaker cut out on the Pixel 3XL phone. As a result, the top of the app is behind the system tray and partially obstructed by the cut out. This makes it difficult to use the search box. Official Android documentation on how to fix it is here. https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/display-cutout

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Zwift on Oculus Quest

Please bring Zwift VR to Oculus Quest. I love Zwift paired with my road bike and speed sensor and cadence sensor on an indoor trainer (can’t afford a smart trainer yet!). It would be even better in VR with Oculus Quest.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think being able to stream to other things instead of Facebook like YouTube,instagram or twitter would widen the horizon for the quest

I think being able to stream to other things instead of Facebook like YouTube,instagram or twitter would widen the horizon for the quest and make it easier to view for many people

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. virtual android phone?

it would summon a virtual android phone with a model of the users choice and a usable virtual machine with hand tracking available to use it and it will have the same specs as the quest.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bring the hulu app to quest

Been waiting for hulu since launch why have Netflix but not hulu when hulu is way better

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. to make a change for everykids.

I want you to invent virtual reality classroom.I have not learnt about coding and make apps.i believe you can make this app.I want this app like with internet and all kids are in a room.Like teaching in classroom.This is my suggestion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't Reject Friend Request

There seems to be a major bug, where the X button in both the mobile app and desktop app don't actually reject friend requests, but instead accept it. On top of this, the reject button on the mobile app is incredibly small and difficult to press.

There's also the issue that bulk rejecting a lot of friend requests is not possible, making the process of rejecting people slow and tedious if too many build up.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Change device name in oculus app

I want to give simple device names to multiple quests that I maintain. The serial number isn’t really work for me to differentiate which device I’m working with.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reducept on the Quest

Reducept is available on the Go, but not on the Quest. I’ve bought the Quest as development of the Go will be stopped in the near future. However, I have not received any information or feedback on when the app will be launched for the Quest. Apparently the Reducept developer is awaiting approval from you. When will you approve this app for the Quest? Waiting on it for a month now...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Flaws. Customer service? Cant purchase a game? No questions were ever answered by tech support. My gift sits in a corner last months unused8

Quest ruined my account by 600.00 no answers. Techs texting doesnt help needs to a 40 yr old.
    Its in a box sitting in a corner the last few months. Tech support for older ppl would help alot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Recordings or screenshots get uploaded to a cloud instead of being kept on the quest

recording clips and taking screenshots should be uploaded to a cloud so we can view our captures from the oculus app, instead of having to plug the quest into the pc to get your captures off of it

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Support Google Expeditions and start marketing to schools.

Currently, there are very few options for using Google Expeditions in a stand-alone VR headset. You can use Google Cardboard or similar goggle, but you have to add a phone or iPod. A stand-alone unit is a much better option for schools and school districts, where VR is quickly becoming the hot topic.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base