Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Speed upgrade for App

It seems that when using the Oculus app from UK, it's quite slow as the Servers are in USA. It should be a very easy upgrade to give non-USA customers a regional speed boost in using the store for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Your oculus link is an absolute piece of ****!!!!!

I purchased this for my son as he wanted to play Roblox and Minecraft in VR. Big mistake!!! After I purchased the head set with the usb cable, I learn that the computer we have is not enough. So I go and spend another $1500 on a gaming computer install software from you, and I have spent the last 8 hours trying to set it up and make it work!!! Your help is absolutely !!! I have spent $2000 on this system and I cannot get it to work and my son is upset that I can’t get it to

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Android Oculus app on Android 11, Pixel 5, doesn't handle screen insets properly, and has its toolbar half overlapped by the status bar.

The status bar overlapping the toolbar looks bad it still works but I think it could be better. Spending some time with a library like Chris Baines Insetter might be what you need.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make a way to save videos that you recorded on the oculus quest on the mobile oculus app.

Make a way to save videos that you recorded on the oculus quest on the mobile oculus app. This would also most likely get more people to buy the oculus.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Oculus app on iOS needs to properly support screen edges

The app does not honor uiview safe area and therefore the buttons at the very top and bottom are often not reacting to taps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Last known battery %

Would you be able to report on the last known battery percentage of the headset on the app? It would be helpful to know whether it needs to be charged even though it’s not powered on. The app currently doesn’t connect when the headset is off so I have to turn it on to check the battery.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When an Oculus Home download on the PC is interrupted, resume from the partial download

When downloading something from the Oculus store through Oculus Home on the PC, if that download is interrupted for any reason (like, say, the ISP drops the internet connection), the PC downloader fails to resume properly.

The prior partial download files are still present down the "staging" sub-directory; however, when you attempt to resume the download, it restarts from zero all over again. Every time.

While attempting to download Asgard's Wrath, my ISP briefly dropped connection several times. This is obviously out of Oculus' control. However, when network came back and I tried to resume the download, it started over…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Minecraft on Quest 2

I would love Minecraft support on the Quest 2. The Rift S currently has Minecraft support and i would love to see this on the Quest 2.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Phone call

It should be possible to answer video calls in VR. Having a conference call with multiple video participant

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Where the store says "single user" it should also note whether the game has save slots

Down the Rabbit Hole and The RoomVR have 3 save slots.
    Shadow Point doesn't have save slots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have applied to Shark Tank for my Oculus Quest companion device.

RE: Shark Tank and Oculus Quest:
    I invented a hardware companion device that 1 out of every 3 Oculus Quest 2 users will scramble for. I submitted my device to appear on Shark Tank this season. Would Mark Zuckerberg like to appear on Shark Tank with me if I'm selected? This would be astronomical marketing and awareness for the new Oculus Quest 2. Let me know!
    Bryan Michael Stoller
    www.BryanMichaelStoller.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix sizing on iOS app

The sizing of the viewport in the iOS app is incorrect for iPhone 12 Pro. The app invades system-only real estate and means I can’t click X or back in the app without hitting a system function or button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On the purchase page add a return game button

On the purchase page add a return game button. Since i cant find out how to return a game that give me vertigo anywhere on any of the sites or apps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make App streaming/casting compactible to Huawei Android devices

Currently the app crashes without notification when starting streaming/casting from Quest 2 Headset on a Huawei device (doesnt matter if tablet or smartphone).
    Oculus support suggests to buy new phone from different brand to solve this -> see support request #1871406.

It would be very nice to have a more solid solution for this incident, e.g. a software fix for the app so that streaming on android Huawei devices will also be possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. oculus link kraschar gång på gång

oculus link kraschar gång på gång

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Develop a Customer service and sales area

I try in several times to contact a sales representative I customer service agent. Because I'm very interested in buying an Oculus Quest 2, unfortunately, I can't find a way to speak to somebody. I have a bunch of questions, and nobody is there to try to help me.

I try to write to support, but they require a serial number. My questions are because I want one as a gift for my son.

You will sell millions of Oculus, and you need a soon as possible a contact center. To give the attention that your customers and future customers…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. an app to learn anatomy for the oculus quest. is on oculus go - will it be added to the oculus quest?

an app to learn anatomy for the oculus quest. is on oculus go - will it be added to the oculus quest?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you guys get a hockey game on quest

Can we get a hockey game on the quest

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make a big fix to the oculus companion app

Well first, make an idea section for the oculus companion app. And another thing is make a designated place to report bugs. But with that out of the way, there is an annoying bug where when you play a game trailer in the app, it decides to give you a black screen forcing you to reload the app. No it’s not loading because it will begin to play said trailer and as if it’s trying to go full screen it just blanks out and you can’t return to the app in normal without reloading it. It’s not that important and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base