Oculus Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Can you make loco dojo compatible for the quest?

Can you make loco dojo compatible for the quest?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make recorded clips viewable on the companion app.

Add audio from gameplay and microphone and recording clips but also make recorded clips to your wall from a mobile phone or tablet via the computer and it would be like adding a cloud for your recorded clips

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow a way for people to get your attention with the companion app

It's hard for family members that have something urgent to tell you to get your attention while you're in VR, especially with full headphone/earphone on. One of the way i can think of is to let people talk to the phone's microphone, and feed the audio to the headset. To put things into perspective, my wife told me trying to get my attention when i'm playing beat saber is like reaching her hand into moving fan.

When introducing VR to friends, i would like them to have full immersive experience, that means using earphone for full audio immersion instead of…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. open it up to those of us that do not have amd or radeon graphics cards

not all of us are lucky enough to have amd or radeon graphics cards. the quest and rift are expensive enough already, surely you can have a go at supporting intel too?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Custom songs for best saber

I heard you bought beat saber. So I was hoping you could add something into the game on all platforms. It could be like a search bar so you can just search for custom songs without having to download them. It would make it easier for every vr and psvr would finally have custom songs. Please look into this as I also have a psvr alongside my quest and I really think this would be a great idea and would make the community really happy.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Spotify Integration

Music to play in the background while playing games that you can quickly access to adjust audio and which side gets more audio would be excellent! If you can't work with Spotify, then at least add a payed music one like YouTube premiums background playing. This would also mean you would have to create another tab for whatever music program being used.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To be able to access my gallery’s/ screenshots from the oculus app

It’ll allow us to download our pictures from the headset onto our phones!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download clips to mobile devices

There should be a way to download clips from the oculus quest to my phone, like xbox and xbox app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Recordings or screenshots get uploaded to a cloud instead of being kept on the quest

recording clips and taking screenshots should be uploaded to a cloud so we can view our captures from the oculus app, instead of having to plug the quest into the pc to get your captures off of it

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow user’s screenshots and video clips to be synced to their account.

Users can take videos and screenshots while playing games, but seeming and sharing these videos on the mobile app isn’t setup. It would be awesome so sync those assets to our account and easily view and share on the companion app!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Full support for Casting to iPad and iPhone.

Initially casting from Quest to iPad Pro worked great. Then it quit! I contacted oculus support and was told it’s a beta feature. Please make it work again. It is very useful to talk a new quest user through getting started and give them tips in a game. Also, very nice for ‘spectators’ to see what’s happening. We are heavily invested in Apple gear. Please support casting to all our stuff (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Support

You really really really need tech support. You use to have a phone number I could call but now you do not. I would not buy this from oculus again unless this changes

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. UNITY Development Hands-On Training while in VR

Create a course (similar to other programing apps like DuoLingo, etc) that helps you learn how to create VR experiences while using the VR set.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Direct connect to smartphone Wifi password

To cast the Oculus quest is necessary be connected on the same wifi.
    Of course there are technical reasons why it could not be done without it, but why there is not a button in the oculus app for smartphone that let us connect directly the Oculus Quest on the same Wifi?
    When I am at friends home and I want to cast the quest to show them in party, it is a pain every time to go inside the oculus, connect it with wifi etc, when a simple button or option could be activated that share the WIFI connection…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think being able to stream to other things instead of Facebook like YouTube,instagram or twitter would widen the horizon for the quest

I think being able to stream to other things instead of Facebook like YouTube,instagram or twitter would widen the horizon for the quest and make it easier to view for many people

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow us to turn the casting pop up back on after we click don’t ask again

I accidentally clicked on don’t ask again but there are glitches telling me to accept the pop up but there is none so I want to turn it back on so I can cast

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Multiple headsets in same home. One account

It would nice to see purchasing multiple headsets in a household and only have one account.
    Not having to make separate purchases for each headset.
    Also on the occulus app you can toggle viewing between different headsets.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Discord accessible on the Quest

There isn't really any way to talk to other people/friends while playing games on the Quest unless they have built in voice chat. But even then you have to listen to everybody, not just your friends. Adding discord would be a nice feature to add some time in the future.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Free Upgrade Apps for users of the Oculus Go to upgrade to the Quest Time Extension since I am on backorder to get my Quest.

Free Upgrade Apps

If you’re a Quest owner and you purchased a paid version of the Oculus Go or Gear VR apps listed below before September 25th, 2019, you may be eligible to upgrade to a Quest version for free. Free upgrades will run until Dec 31st, 2019 and will begin the week of September, 30th 2019.

The Oculus Quest is sold out everywhere and on backorder. I ordered mine on Oculus.com but it says I will not receive it until February. I will miss the December 31st deadline so I won't be able to get the Free Upgrade apps.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Companion app store filters

The store in general (web, app, headset built-in) needs better filters, e.g: show me only sitting games AND are 4 stars or more AND below X price

Bonus points if you get this working with voice recognition

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base