Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Link smart phone to take incoming calls

Within the oculus phone app allow app to link your smart phone to receive or make outgoing calls using your mobile via the oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reduce Bluetooth notification in app

Great app. 90% of the time I use the app, I don’t pair to headset. Yet on every screen I get an interrupting notification to turn on Bluetooth - over and over and over. Makes the app harder to use. I recommend notification only comes up once at initial app launch, and not again after I click on something.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Transfer capabilities of Oculus Gallery to Oculus TV, or reenable Oculus Gellery on Quest 2 until you solve problems with Otv

I bought Q2 after oculus go mainly because of improvement in resolution. I could not imagine that capabilities of viewing my own made 3d stereoscopic vr renderings will be worse on model with almost doubled resolution.

Oculus tv brings a problem with vertical line in both eyes, which does not exist in an image. I checked through oculus link through 3rd party viewer, which I can not install to be on quest 2 itself. :(

please fix that TV app, it is shame that it does not work as well as oculus gallery did

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Oculus VR headgear 100% USELESS and WILL NOT WORK when Facebook disables Facebook accounts automatically

We are now going into day TWELVE (12) and we STILL are NOT able to successfully log into my "required" Facebook account to be able to use our Oculus Quest 2 VR headgear. We have FAR exceeded the 3-5 business days that we have been asked to wait to fix whatever issue surrounding the account that drives the equipment. We would very much like to, PLEASE, get our account issue resolved quickly so we can actually START to enjoy our Oculus Quest 2 VR system. It has been sitting in our living room collecting dust, NOT WORKING, since we purchased…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New software update for Notebooks equipped with 2 GPU like Ryzen and Nvidia RTX

We need a software update for Notebooks equipped with 2 GPU like Ryzen and Nvidia RTX, the actual Oculus software and in particular Oculus Quest 2 doesn't recognize the second GPU on this notebooks, like Nvidia RTX models when equipped with main processot AMD Ryzen and with inside basic AMD Radeon GPU processor. Is important that the Oculus main software give to the users the opportunity to choose wich GPU can be used for the VR app using the original Oculus link cable. At the moment, Oculus link cable was recognized but the software says that the minimum specs can't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change sale notification time

I live on the East coast of the USA and have seen several days when I've gotten a notification about an app on my wishlist being a daily deal. The problem is that this notification comes through in the middle of the night while I am asleep. I see the notification in the morning, go to the Oculus store to purchase the game, but the daily
    deal has already expired. Please change these notifications to run during daylight hours in the part of the world that the phone getting the notification is in. You've lost at least two sales from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. view your quest battery life on your phone

well it will just be at the bottom near the cast screen that's all I want why I want this well I don't want to log on just for my quest to be dead

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3d movies correction

some left right 3d movies were encoded the wrong way.
    would be nice if the player in the browser was able to swap left right to make the correction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add call and text function

not a new idea, add bluetooth functionality to allow calls and text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. bug: notifications of apps being on sale when they're not

This is a bug report but I can't figure out where else to submit it.

Companion App shows notifications of non-existent sales with some frequency ("Item is on sale!" Click notification to see it being sold at full price. Today's example is Star Shaman.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. bug: notifications of apps being on sale when they're not

Companion App shows notifications of non-existent sales with some frequency.

Today's example attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bug: notifications of apps being on sale when they're not

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus App sends me notifications of apps and games being on sale when they're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Oculus App sends me notifications of apps and games being on sale when they're not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make the app for pc work, ive had this for a week and i refuse to buy an oculus game until you fix it on pc

Make the app work on pc. I purchased it for elite dangerous. I refuse to buy an oculus game until you fix the oc issue. I believe you are making thr pc app buggy on purpose to promote oculus games. It is having the opposite effect on me. Im not spending any more money on the quest 2 until you fix pc app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Develop AAA games: fortnite and apex legends on oculus quest 2

Guys, your product is good, but not many will buy it if you don't play aaa specific games. For example, if you had apex legends produced on oculus quest 2, MANY PEOPLE, including myself, would buy it. Also, I think you should push multiplayer games, but they have to be done right, it's a blast to play vr against others. For example, space junkies could be ported to quests, but seeing how the market is going, if you had mostly apex legends produced on your viewer, even if a bit simplified version, a bit like nintendo switch, and fortnite, which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Quest 2 Remote Assistance

I know you can already cast your Q2 to various devices for view only. Is there a Q2 app which would allow remote control of the casting Q2? Much like remote control of PC. This would be helpful in assisting Q2 users needing assistance. Just imagine the time and aggravation savings being able to see and control your friends Q2, by invitation, when they ask "how do you do this or that?"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Better achievement UI

The quest is a great time in VR and the addition of achievements is a great touch to keep users on board the platform. A better overall system is needed to view and show off those achievements. Please consider improvements to keep players engaged and with the platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. allow me to configure the oq2 via the oculus link on my computer

allow me to configure the oq2 via the oculus link on my computer
    nothing but problems with the android app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Achievements upgrade

Please make a upgrade on achievements system.
    We should be able to consult them easily on mobile device.
    Making the scoreboard app accessible or anything easier because now it is pretty hard to follow, compare, understanding the next thing to do ingame. Reading the descriptions in the oculus app i impossible...thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base