Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. A more user friendly and useful phone app

The phone app is currently 95% storefront and 5% awkward settings app.

It's slow on my brand new smartphone and the functionality is really clunky and unambitious.

I'd like to be able to:

• Change important settings with minimal taps

• Enjoy a rich social experience

• Access my photo and video captures

• Access events information quickly

• Enjoy a 'home' tab that's engaging at a glance and not just duplicating the 'store' tab

• 'Watch later' and 'Play later' features are great, but I have never once seen them mentioned in the headset

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable uploading an streaming to YouTube

For content creators IT IS a pain to Bring the captured content to YouTube/Twitch.
    It would be a lot more usefull for each, when you implement a one click Option for uploading to YouTube Twitch, etc., like WE allready have for FB

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Copy paste from mobile app to Quest OS

Would like the ability to copy text from mobile into Oculus platform. So many of us use password managers and almost impossible to get these passwords into Oculus browser due to complexity and user experience of taking helmet on/off to look then type. Copying into mobile os clipboard from LastPass or 1Password, pasting into Oculus mobile app and then transmitting to Oculus OS would improve this experience dramatically. Games requiring 3rd party login (Star Trek Bridge Crew and Ubisoft login) would benefit as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pin to password

change the software on the app so that instead of having to put in your pin to reset your pin you have to put in your oculus password (which is what it says on the help page). I'm resetting it because I forgot my pin. please fix this soon i just bought the quest 2 and I cant buy any games.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the feature to replace a facebook account to the oculus app.

Add the feature to replace/add a Facebook account to the oculus app. I say this bc I forgot my oculus pin for my old account, and couldn't figure it out and I logged out of that account then realized I also forgot my oculus account password. So now I created an account from my moms Facebook account on my moms phone and now every time I want to do something on the oculus app, I have to use my moms phone. So I would really appreciate it if that feature was added back!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When casting iOS need to mute the sound

You need to add a mute button in your iOS app to stop sound coming out while casting. There is such a lag/delay that hearing sound is awful!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Let us stream our Oculus Quest through our Facebook Gaming page

Right now if you live stream your quest it goes straight to your linked profile. With Facebook absorbing Mixer there’s a really cool opportunity to build media on your page via Oculus livestream. Currently, all I can do is link back to the video from my gaming page, which doesn’t help in the long run.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AppleTV Oculus app

I like the way team Oculus handled the store. I’d love to see an AppleTV app similar to the one on my phone. Browsing on the TV would be a nice experience. Casting to the AppleTV would be even better!

Would this be difficult to do since the iOS app already exists?

242 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Phone call

It should be possible to answer video calls in VR. Having a conference call with multiple video participant

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Multiple headsets in same home. One account

It would nice to see purchasing multiple headsets in a household and only have one account.
    Not having to make separate purchases for each headset.
    Also on the occulus app you can toggle viewing between different headsets.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the friend suggestion page to Oculus app

While setting up the quest 2, I was served with a page showing Facebook friends also on Oculus. I skipped since I thought I could return to it later.

Unfortunately I do not think it's available after that. It would be great it can be accessed at any time so I can add friends.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. GIFT CARDS

This should be really really obvious - but you should be able to buy gift cards for Oculus Games. I don't have an Oculus. My nephew does. I want to give him a game (you know like every other game platform), but I don't want to pick it for him .... because he is 13 and I am not. So I would like to give him a gift certificate to pick out and buy a game. This seems like game sales 101. I do not have an oculus app. I do not want an oculus app. I am simply trying…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Biblioteca

a modo petición creo que seria conveniente que lo juegos que se pueden jugar con las rift s y con las oculus quest 2 compartieran biblioteca, ya que si no, es mas rentable comprar los juegos para pc y ya jugar con ellos en pc, porque si el día de mañana sacáis un dispositivo nuevo, que va solo por cable, yo no podre hacer uso de los juegos de las quest 2 y si sacais otro dispositivo de quest si que podría jugar con los de pc. Creo que al ser el mismo juego, la misma cuenta y la misma…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be Able to Toggle Audio on the App when Casting

At least on my phone, when you cast the quest to the phone, the phone doesn't let you shut your volume entirely, and there is no mute button on the app.

I like watching my family members in case they need help, but when I'm in the other room I don't want to hear their game and sound effects.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix iOS App Video Playback and UI

Playing video in full screen works 20% of the time, most of the time it won’t start at all or will stop once I tap on full screen.

Additionally, the UI has been broken for a while, safe areas on iPhones with notch are not regarded and some buttons are hard to press.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Extend the "sharing" option to send Screenshots and Video

Extend beyond Facebook Timeline and Messenger...
    At least Sync the Media taken with the Oculus Companion App

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. social browser

Make browser sharable with multiple other Quest users/friends. So you can visit/use websites together. then you could watch movies together. or shop/work together

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. dance

More dance games

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to shut down or restart the Quest through the Oculus app

Often, the last person to use a Quest could be someone not familiar with how to turn it off after use. Providing an option in the Oculus app to shut it down or restart it without having to put on the headset would be great!

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus app not playing trailers

Hi there,
    I’m on iPhone 11, iOS 14.2 and am unable to watch game trailers in the Oculus app on my phone. I press play on a trailer and within the first second or two the whole screen goes black, there’s no picture or sound and I can’t interact with the app at all. So the only way to get back to the app is to restart it. I can still watch trailers through the headset though.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base