Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. I feel like a driving sim game with real cars would be really good for the quest

I feel like a driving sim game with real cars would be really good for the quest. Something like v speedway but real cars and free roam with friends in a open city. Could also have race missions to earn money and level up to get better cars. Maybe even have ai cops able to chase you for racing or speeding?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add ability to connect bluetooth headphones (without workarounds)

Add ability to connect bluetooth headphones (without workarounds)

2,213 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Spotify on Oculus Quest 2

Please add Spotify on the Oculus Quest Store, so we can listen to our favorite songs while playing our favorite VR games!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why don't you add payment method?

I usually don't use credit cards.So, shopping at the oculus store without a credit card requires a bit of complicated steps.
    And, I'm japanese. I think many japanese people are still usually use real money.
    So, I would like to be able to make payments at convenience stores and prepaid cards like other many companies.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Provide public test channel release notes

Please provide us with a change log / release note to the current public test channel releases of the Oculus Software. Just a short list of Bugfixes and featuers. This can help the advanced user to decide when to upgrade and will give us the possibility to provide better feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow system components to be redownloaded to avoid factory resets after firmware updates

I noticed that on both the Q1 and Q2 Oculus TV kept crashing after firmware updates. I deleted it and redownloaded it and it's now fine. On my Q1 the guardian app is crashing since V30 and even after installing V31 it keeps crashing. The corrupt TV app persisted through firmware updates too.

Currently I have the guardian disabled which is far from ideal and not something you can do without developer mode.
    I suspect the same fix would work for the guardian allowing me to avoid a factory reset which would be a huge pain given that a few…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please provide a method for detaching The required Facebook account from the Oculus account.

Please include the ability to detach the Facebook account from The Oculus account.
    The Australian government now has the power to upload anything to my facebook account as if it were me, even if it is illegal and I will be held responsible.
    I am not a user of social media and do not want to be exposed in this manner as I hold political views that hold personal freedom and privacy dear.
    Thank you for your involvement.
    Mark Castle.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Separate vibration force setting for controllers

Сhange vibration settings to be able to set vibration strength for each controller separately.
    That will compensate problems, where one of controllers begins to vibrate weaker than the other.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update button

Having to click on all the apps that need updates is annoying and having a update all function would be pretty useful especially since apps like browser and tv aren't in updates area and you have to update them separately

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Disney plus app please

Amazon prime app is nice to view in quest2, is Disney plus app coming to oculus store anytime soon?

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GraphQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve Error Messages on the store

I Recently tried to purchase, Resident Evil 4 VR with oculus store credit and a voucher "OCULUS30" when i tried to perform this operation on the mobile app I received an error that didn't inform of the error from a users perspective.

I then attempted this on a web browser and received a GrapQL error (Screenshot attached). I contacted support and found out the reason for this error is that voucher code's can not be used with store credit. Could an error message be implemented that informs this?

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Buyer's Remorse

Customer recently reached out to us with disappointment due to purchasing the Oculus Quest 2 64 GB last month and the 128 GB will come out in a few weeks. Customer implied that he wanted a refund because he felt scammed but we were not able to provide refund. Any suggestions on how we can improve in such instances would be helpful.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I think the Oculus Quest is vulnerable to humidity/sweat when playing active games where you get hot.

The Quest headset should be waterproof on the facial side (because of humidity and sweating when playing active games) and should vent to the outside of the headset to keep it from overheating.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Seductive ads, such as ones from beat saber, should not be approved to be a billboard displayed.

Have a self monitoring option for Explore.

where, users can unapproved inappropriate ads placed there, which, have been approved by FB for not having such. Just because FB approved an add, it doesn't mean it's appropriate for others.

One persons "mild" is another persons "terror". add the self monitoring option. This would help adoption. I'm thinking of selling/giving away the Oculus as to not endanger my family for example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix upscaling algorithm on Quest 2. Set a better standard for approving games on the store. Inform customers about games render resolution.

On Quest 2 upscaling algorithm looks very bad, for example games rendered at 1440 pixels looks very muddy and cause eye straining.
    If this is not possible please ask developers to publish games at higher resolution, and inform the customer at the Quest 2 store games pages at which render resolution the game will be played.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Provide Oculus without mandatory facebook login.

Hello,
    I would love to purchase an Oculus product, but I do not, and will never use Facebook. As long as Oculus products require a facebook account, I will not be purchasing any Oculus products. Please provide a version that does NOT require a facbook account to use.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. App sharing on more than one headset.

I've purchased a 3rd headset in the house so both my kids can play multiplayer at the same time as me thru app sharing, but I didn't realize that this feature currently is only available on 2 headsets maximum.

Would really like to be able to use my admin account apps with multiple headsets in my family at the same time on more than 2 headsets.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support to all countries. If you are not from US they won't help you!

Hello, friends! I want to leave a review on Oculus Quest 2 and Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery Pack and Carrying Case. The helmet is great, really, if you are a gamer buy it, I'm playing wirelessly and it is so so great. But this is the story not about it, it is about Elite Strap with battery, it is not so good, unfortunately. I was thinking about what to buy, this pack with a case and elite strap from oculus or on AliExpress. I decided to buy from Oculus, they will provide the best quality I said to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow us to change brightness.

Allow the brightness to be changed like the Oculus Go.

2,049 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

95 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base