Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Oculus store applies both store credit and promo code ... but then asks the bank for the amount WITHOUT promo code. = bug or bad UI design!

If store credit and promo code are incompatible, prevent promo code during code check if store credit is selected as payment method !
    Otherwise people see in big bold letters a price including both, and can miss the small print during the bank check.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We need Chinese input in quest2!

We need Chinese ime in quest2, in order to input Chinese

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why Beat Saber is not shared?

The fact that beat saber is not shared is ridiculous. My wife was so looking forward to set her own records to compete with me.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the sit down guardian system adjustable in size

It would be nice if I could make the guardian barrier bigger while playing seated games. If I’m sitting in the middle of a room in a rotating chair I’m capable of fully extending my arms without hitting anything, but the guardian system is often activated. If I set the guardian to roomscale, then sitting doesn’t work well for some games as they now require me to stand and move around more.

2,529 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use family accounts for app sharing and multiplayer across multiple devices.

Instead of adding 3 accounts on a given device (which means I can potentially have 10+ devices with my account as primary and 3 unique sets of accounts that I can share games with), follow Apple's example with Family Sharing for sharing apps across devices. In order for two Oculus Quest 2s to be able to play multiplayer with a single app purchase, both Quest 2s must have the same accounts, which means that one of the Quest 2s can't stream what it's doing so that other friends can watch the action. It's annoying to have to sign in to…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to choose online status

Please please please add the option to change your online status on the quest, so you can be on your quest but choose to appear offline. Every other gaming system has this option. I believe it is available on the pc companion app but not on the actual quest or mobile app. I do not have a pc. This is basic privacy.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make app sharing available for families with more than 1 Quest 2.

Last Christmas I got a Quest 2. Loved it so much I bought another one for the wife and kids. They all loved it and app sharing is fine on one headset. So I went and bought 2 more for the kids for Christmas this year. When I'm setting them up is when I understood that multi user and app sharing only worked on one device. So now I can't share any of the games I have bought over the last year. Spent over $1000 on Quest 2s, and now I have to go buy all the games we like…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow users to move around the home environment

The default home environments are beautiful, but feel so limited as we are unable to use our controllers to sit or stand wherever we please. Please take inspiration from Alcove's incredible customizable apartment and allow us to move around the home environment!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add Spotify on Oculus Quest 2

Please add Spotify on the Oculus Quest Store, so we can listen to our favorite songs while playing our favorite VR games!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. une compensation pour ceux qui ont le 64go alors que le 128go sort au meme prix !

il est dommage pour les detenteurs du 64go d avoir le 128go au meme prix cela le devalorise pour la revente , une compensation financiere pour ceux qui veulent changer serait la bienvenue

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be nice if you guys could create full body tracking for oculus quest 2

It would be nice if you could pair Vive trackers or any full body trackers to Oculus Quest 2. And it would be a good idea to create one to for Oculus Quest 2so the metaverse will be even better!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow being able to login with deactivated facebook at least

So my dad slipped and fell in a restroom and broke his hip and arm. Lawyers in cases like this tell clients to not use social media. So i deactivated my facebook. Now... im being told that not only i have to activate my facebook , if your facebook is deactivated for more than 30 days... your account gets deleted on oculus.... EVERYTHING you purchased.. .GONE, all the money you spent , GONE.

How could facebook allow this? its so backwards? i literally am not allowed to use facebook to not allow my father case to be compramized and you…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Disable Guardian Work Again!

Software Update v34 introduced a lot of really great features for people who are unable to play in VR in a distraction-free environment but it also overrode the use for the Disable Guardian option in Developer Mode to work while operating the Quest 2 device under normal conditions, now it "may only be used for content development purposes".

I have an anti-fatigue mat I use for added comfort and I never need to step outside of the mat for any purposes while playing, all of these extra features are just making it hard for me to enjoy VR.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Facebook should not be a requirement. Censoring of games should never happen and be fought against

I ended up in a glitch login loop upon using my ocolus for the first time due to Facebook and oculus account trying to merge. I don't want a facebook account I do not like social media. It should never be a requirement.
    I'm upset to hear about censoring of resi 4 vr because of 'feelings". Adhering to these people is defeatist and you should be doing more to respect the gamers who have kept games alive for decades than ruin their experience and the gaming industry based on sensitive people. And now to find out there are no replacement…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Parental controls

I may be submitting this twice and apologize. I see that parental controls are a popular request. I would like to add to other requests a time restriction. Not only hour per day but also time of day. Ex 1 hr per day and also 9pm through 7am. Children sneak and many children live in different homes with each parent. Not recommending for under 13 seemed like a "cop out." As it's not like 13 and above are mature enough to not sneak.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Block Inappropriate Sites/Parental Controls

**** is WAY too accessible and there is no way to block it! Some routers cannot access DNS and way too many sites to block. Oculus 2 is not being used until then. What a waste. FB feels the need to block ppl and posts on FB but not **** to children. Really????

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Permit K830 to be used with Air Link

In v28 Oculus added the ability to pair a Logitech K830 keyboard to your Oculus Quest 2. When you pair your keyboard to your Quest 2, users see a 3D representation of their hands and keyboard within VR for easy text entry and system navigation while in the Quest 2 Home environment.

However when users initiate Air Link or Oculus Link the K830 disconnects and cannot be used for input. That means that users accessing their PC monitors through Air link or Oculus link are forced to use keyboard entry on a different VR keyboard by pointing at VR keys…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix the Facebook account recovery process

I spent $450 on an oculus device. My FB account was soon later disabled, making the device useless. This meant a loss of $450. Oculus said they would send a ticket to the “FB Account Team” and I was assured I would hear from them very quickly and this would be resolved.

This is not only an issue due to my device being useless, but I also run a business through Facebook and make a living through Facebook. As well as have 14+ years of memories on there. So not only have I lost income due to this, I lost…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide Oculus without mandatory facebook login.

Hello,
    I would love to purchase an Oculus product, but I do not, and will never use Facebook. As long as Oculus products require a facebook account, I will not be purchasing any Oculus products. Please provide a version that does NOT require a facbook account to use.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow children on the Oculus through their parent-controlled Messenger Kids account.

If Facebook can manage to implement Messenger Kids accounts for children under 13, surely there’s a way to let that same account be used to sign in to an Oculus headset. Then, in much the same way a parent has to approve actions and settings for Messenger Kids, the parents would be able to control what apps/games a child could access in the Occulus. A simple deny all until specifically approved rule would seem easy to put in place.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base