Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. [BUG] PARADOXICAL EVENT

You guys have an issue technically a bug, but not. The app asks you for your pattern to get to the place where you can change your pattern. This creates a paradox. If one were to forget their pattern they can't even reset it on mobile perhaps by sending an email confirmation or something. The oculus even tells you go to XYZ location but you cant get to Z because you're blocked at Y by the unlock pattern.

Steps followed:
    1) Put on Oculus
    2) Oops forgot pattern
    3) Hit forgot pattern
    4) Instructions say go to devices in app…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MAke the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with the Quest

MAke the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with the Quest. When will this be available is it in Beta trial? i purchased the Quest for my sons birthday but he cant use it with hi PC as hi graphics card is not compatible. He is very disappointed. Why are lower spec cards compaitble but this one isn't

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Parental controls

I may be submitting this twice and apologize. I see that parental controls are a popular request. I would like to add to other requests a time restriction. Not only hour per day but also time of day. Ex 1 hr per day and also 9pm through 7am. Children sneak and many children live in different homes with each parent. Not recommending for under 13 seemed like a "cop out." As it's not like 13 and above are mature enough to not sneak.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add GTX 1650 Ti Max Q support to oculus Quest 2 link !!!

i just buy Oculus Quest 2 but when I link into the cable it wont start and say the graphics cards not support. i already try on Virtual Desktop and it works fine, I hope Oculus can add support for this Graphics Card.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Oculus Gift Cards

My prefered way to make game purchases is via physical gift cards (scratch cards) that I buy at various stores to add funds to a virtual wallet that most virtual stores offer.

So far I have been able to make use of google play cards, steam gift cards, blizzard gift cards, PlayStation network cards.

Using PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card is inconvenient since if we don't have a credit/debit card or PayPal we can't purchase the games.

Even though you created an Oculus Quest which doesn't require PC or insight Track you can't really expect us to purchase the Oculus…

1,932 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

100 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Linux support for Workrooms desktop streaming app (Oculus Remote Desktop)

For now, Oculus Remote Desktop works only on MacOS / Windows. It would be great to have Oculus Remote Desktop support also Linux (as ImmersedVR does).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make GUEST account that does NOT require facebook login

When having friends over or taking Quest to party, it would be nice to be able to share Quest without everyone either using my account or having to login to my Quest.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Permanent Air Link Toggle

I know Air Link is in Beta, but it's very inconvenient having to enable Air Link in the program every time you boot your PC or every 24 hours, it would be nice if there wasn't this restriction or if there was a toggle option to choose if you wanted it to be "permanent" or not.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the Option to Hide Apps and Local Files.

We want to be able to hide apps that we don't want a random friend running. Require the pin to toggle between showing hidden apps and files makes sense to do both actions with one input because likely you would be using both at that time. Re-enabling wouldn't require the pin again, and would automatically be hidden again if the headset is turned off without manually re-enabling.

Also add a way to remove demos or any app completely so that the library doesn't get full of junk we don't want to see anymore. I mean sure being able to hide…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make a "favorites" category

Make a "favorites" category in the oculus quest library, something similar to that of steam

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow users to move around the home environment

The default home environments are beautiful, but feel so limited as we are unable to use our controllers to sit or stand wherever we please. Please take inspiration from Alcove's incredible customizable apartment and allow us to move around the home environment!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Link support for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Alot of people have this gpu and people like me would love to play vr on their pc.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add roku tv to cast compatible device.

It would be great if I could cast my oculus quest 2 sessions to my roku tv for friends and family to enjoy.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow TWITCH stream with OBS and read stream chats in inside games.

Vr streamers wants to stream their games on Twitch or Africa TV with using OBS or X-SPLIT. And they wants to see the chats while palying the games. but those things are impossible in Oculus Quest platform. But easy to do on the STEAM VR. Those differences cause vr game streamers to avoid to paly Oculus Quest exclusive games. If you want to a lot of people to know about the Oculus games, updating the above features are essential. The popularity of VR games are made through streaming, but not game reviews.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How about letting us trade-in a Quest for a Quest 2 and a Quest 2 for a Quest 3 (when it becomes available)

How about letting us trade-in a Quest for a Quest 2 and a Quest 2 for a Quest 3 (when it becomes available)...and so on.?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Offer trade in

Due to the evolment of vr and how fast it's expanded, there should be a trade in system for people to trade their old oculus In for a discount for the newer versions. Beats buying a $500 peice of tech then a new vr comes out and now everyone gotta fork out ex amount for another one with no use for the old ones there for becoming more waste.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Access photos//videos/screenshots taken on the device from the Oculus mobile app, so we can share those with the apps on our phone

It should be easier to share the screenshots/video captures we take on our device with the apps/services we choose, like Reddit, Twitter, Messages, etc. The Oculus companion app should have a section that shows these captures taken with your device, and allow you to share using your device native Share functionality.

Today I need to send the photo/video to myself using Facebook Messenger, download it to my phone, and then I can share it a different app/service. It's a lot of work when it doesn't have to be.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Google Earth VR

I think if some official oculus reps ask Google for Google Earth VR for the quest, then it will be more likely to come to the Quest.

1,861 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to erase portions of Guardian when drawing

When creating the Guardian, please allow you to erase some of the edges/area.. Currently if you make a mistake and you overlap the real world, you have to start again.

I would assume you could use one button to draw.. and another to erase...

1,875 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base