Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Phone interactions in VR

My phone is linked with bluetooth already, it should be able to forward my notifications to some virtual display. Let me answer a call, quickreply a message or even see my whole phone screen and use my touch controllers as fingers for interacting with my phone. I'd love to be able to play Hearthstone or Clash Royale on a virtual screen!

898 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove the Facebook requirements

Your using a great idea into a desperate plan to save a dying platform. Embrace for the future for Christ’s sake, Facebook is dying and that’s okay. By requiring using to use a facebook login your making a sad attempt towards ‘reviving’ it. Additionally, it’s obvious that there’s something going on with the Quest 2, it’s better than the Quest but cost less? And required Facebook login? Facebook has been long suspected of selling information. Why shouldn’t the community suspect that our information is being sold, with a different platform?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Request to solve the Facebook crazy ban account problem

My facebook account is often blocked for no reason. I uploaded my authentication video to the app, but the reply I got was that it violated the "Community Standards"? Facebook insisted that I be banned, I don 't know what I did that violated the Community Standards, Do you think I' m using this account under a false identity? I don't go to Facebook very often, and I hardly speak at all, because I don't use Facebook very often, and I signed up just to play Oculus, I currently have riftS, And pre-ordered QUEST2 on Amazon

Before that, I logged…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Family accounts

I need multiple accounts on same device. kids have to play on my avatar, losing progress I made in shadow point. very annoying. None of us can keep progress we make in our fav games.

202 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to see Oculus Move stats outside headset

It would great if we could check the Oculus Move stats from phone or computer without putting the headset on.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring catan to the Quest

Please bring Catan to the oculus quest Either through Go backwards compatibility or through a port

202 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give the ability to name your headset

Will be helpful for organization and casting a headset when you have multiple but don’t know the codes by heart. I’ve provided an image for what it can look like with the rename ability.

360 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to Switch Oculus Accounts Without a Factory Reset

The only way to switch Oculus accounts on the Quest is to perform a factory reset, losing all save games and downloaded games. Please provide a way to switch between accounts on the Quest without a factory reset.

I have an original Rift and a quest and would like to play online multiplayer games with family and friends. I have a decent game library on my main account. For games like Orbus or Eleven I am happy to pay for a second license to the game where 2 people will be playing at the same time. However, I would like…

854 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Offline downloads for YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Work with app partners to encourage support for the same download functionality that is available on mobile platforms. The ability to download content for offline viewing, on apps like YouTube, Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and others would be an absolute game changer.

328 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Oculus Quest needs some way to share accounts with multiple headsets for families to use.

I wanted to buy Oculus Quest headsets for my entire family until I learned that there is no family sharing of accounts. I do not want to purchase the same games 4 times in order for us to share multi-player so I am not buying any Oculus headsets at this time. The Quest came so close to bringing our family into VR for the first time but if we can’t share the experience as a family, we are not interested.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiusers family account for coop or vs gaming.

Like spotify, netflix etc, why not offering a family option for people living under the same hood?... I was so happy when i've received my quest 2 with the promise to give my other original quest to my 13y son and play multiusers games together with all the games I've already bought. Please don't tell me I have no choice but to buy each game twice?

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add roku and Firestick support for casting

Add ability to cast to roku and firestick

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices.

Family account so you can play games with a family member if you happen to have 2 devices or at least a way to play with yourself on the same account

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Family Sharing or multiple users on one headset.

I have a family of seven who after much pressure from the kids and after saving their money all year had decided to buy 2 x “Quest 2” headsets for Christmas So that two at a time could play multiplayer games and then swap over, but after some more research today I have discovered that there is no family sharing and only one account per headset. does this mean that we have to buy seven headsets and buy each game seven times ? Yep, it sure does !! Well there’s going to be some very disappointed kids. Whats the point…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Oculus 2 IPD need major improvement.

Please add a way via Software to fine tune the IPD. We bought 3 Oculus 2 headsets, 2 256gb and 1 64gb plus 3 Elite Straps w/Battery. We just returned all the headsets and straps because no one in our family falls into any of the three presets. We owned the Quest 1 and everything about the Quest 2 imho is better EXCEPT THE IPD adjustment. No one in my family found it comfortable in any of the 3 settings. We all had our IPD measured recently and we don't fall near any of the 3 presets. I own a…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Family Accounts!

We bought a second Quest (not cheap) so my daughter and I could play games together. Now I find out that we will need to make an account for her and buy all the same games again? That's several hundred dollars more. And if we get a third Quest, then we will have to buy the games yet again. There needs to be a way that all members of our immediate family can play the games with each other.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Protect Oculus linked Facebook accounts from being locked

I'm hearing multiple stories of users' Facebook accounts being suspended for no particular reason (e.g. using an alias or a novelty profile pic, because they're gamers and don't use Facebook for other purposes) resulting in them losing access to their Quest and all the software they've purchased. It can take weeks for these accounts to be unlocked.

Oculus linked accounts should be protected from suspension like this and I'm appalled your company didn't have the foresight to protect against this as it's a basic common sense function. Your competitors are miles ahead with this. Accounts should also have a fast…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base