Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Add high refresh rate mode Quest during PC Link

As John Carmack accidentally said during the keynote, the oculus quest is actually able to run 90 hz content, but it was decided not to enable this on oculus quest games for a variety of reasons.

But when connected to a PC, these reasons largely don't apply and this would be a huge comfort improvement. I understand this would require the headset to be re certified by the FCC, but I expect that you will see a lot more users using this feature if it provides as smooth of an experience as the oculus rift.

Enable 90 hz, or at…

475 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easy translation for subtitles by users

Dear Oculus, you can make much more money selling games, but for some reason you don't.
    You also restrict the rights of people with disabilities who cannot hear.

Oblige game developers:
    1) always use subtitles;
    2) in all games users should be able to create and easily add subtitles for other languages. It is most important! Now we can easily translate a subtitle file into almost any other language using Google Translate and other programs. Do it and you will make a lot more money in sales.
    3) Russian is one of the languages of international communication. Why are so…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update needed to be able to cast to Roku TVs

Provide an update that includes support for casting to Roku TVs!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Linux Support for Oculus Link

Please consider providing Linux support for the Oculus Link.

With the increasing number of native Linux builds on SteamVR and the current stability of Steam's wine powered Proton compatability layer for Windows games, the ability to use Oculus Link on Linux has become attractive.

At minimum, the production of documentation useful to the Open Source community providing the means for a third party implementation would be greatly appreciated -- beyond the general overview currently provided:

https://developer.oculus.com/blog/how-does-oculus-link-work-the-architecture-pipeline-and-aadt-explained/

If the official stance from Oculus is to not support Linux, at least give us the opportunity to support ourselves with your help.

182 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Access photos//videos/screenshots taken on the device from the Oculus mobile app, so we can share those with the apps on our phone

It should be easier to share the screenshots/video captures we take on our device with the apps/services we choose, like Reddit, Twitter, Messages, etc. The Oculus companion app should have a section that shows these captures taken with your device, and allow you to share using your device native Share functionality.

Today I need to send the photo/video to myself using Facebook Messenger, download it to my phone, and then I can share it a different app/service. It's a lot of work when it doesn't have to be.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have Oculus Go Software Support

Let us either have access to our go games, or at the very least, transfer the quest ports to our accounts, if there is one. This was the selling point for my quest 2, knowing it was compatible with my library, since it was running a very similar software to quest 1, now I can't use any of my games. I know many other people have this problem, lets fix it.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Disney plus app please

Amazon prime app is nice to view in quest2, is Disney plus app coming to oculus store anytime soon?

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link support for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Alot of people have this gpu and people like me would love to play vr on their pc.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have Cross Buy displayed in the store!

I would purchase a title that has cross buy WAY over ones that doesn't. It stinks that you have to guess if a title will show up on all my devices.

Have cross buy (for those with multiple devices) show up in the store and when you search for titles.

Thanks

1,049 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Official Oculus Quest PCVR streaming

Official Quest PCVR streaming app. Allowing Quest users to use the Quest for PCVR gaming on the Oculus Store and Steam VR.

1,032 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. if you could add steam that would be amazing.

There is this game I want on steam which is not supported by the oculus quest. You could do that or just add the game to the quest. It is called blades and sourcery.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Transform the Video/ Photo Capturing Features Please.

-Ability to quickly access the video/picture capturing feature without disrupting gameplay. This will help capture specific moments rapidly.

-Allow option to record your own voice while video recording.

-PLEASE FIX: bug / error related to audio not being synced with video capturing. This happens often when you are navigating through menus/ loading screens. If you go through a loading screen, then the audio will be out of sync with the video recording.

-Option to have a feature that will record the last 15s, 30s, 1min, 3min, 5min, 10min, 15min of gameplay.

-In addition, it would be nice have the option…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Family accounts multiple devices

Can we set up multiple user on one device? It’s unfortunate that a family can’t buy two devices and share games. That is price gauging in my opinion. I might not have bought two if I knew that.

Please answer my questions

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add roku and Firestick support for casting

Add ability to cast to roku and firestick

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiusers family account for coop or vs gaming.

Like spotify, netflix etc, why not offering a family option for people living under the same hood?... I was so happy when i've received my quest 2 with the promise to give my other original quest to my 13y son and play multiusers games together with all the games I've already bought. Please don't tell me I have no choice but to buy each game twice?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Request to solve the Facebook crazy ban account problem

My facebook account is often blocked for no reason. I uploaded my authentication video to the app, but the reply I got was that it violated the "Community Standards"? Facebook insisted that I be banned, I don 't know what I did that violated the Community Standards, Do you think I' m using this account under a false identity? I don't go to Facebook very often, and I hardly speak at all, because I don't use Facebook very often, and I signed up just to play Oculus, I currently have riftS, And pre-ordered QUEST2 on Amazon

Before that, I logged…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Family Sharing or multiple users on one headset.

I have a family of seven who after much pressure from the kids and after saving their money all year had decided to buy 2 x “Quest 2” headsets for Christmas So that two at a time could play multiplayer games and then swap over, but after some more research today I have discovered that there is no family sharing and only one account per headset. does this mean that we have to buy seven headsets and buy each game seven times ? Yep, it sure does !! Well there’s going to be some very disappointed kids. Whats the point…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Phone interactions in VR

My phone is linked with bluetooth already, it should be able to forward my notifications to some virtual display. Let me answer a call, quickreply a message or even see my whole phone screen and use my touch controllers as fingers for interacting with my phone. I'd love to be able to play Hearthstone or Clash Royale on a virtual screen!

928 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow us to gift games to our friends!

It would be great to do exactly 2 things:
    - View friend's wishlists.
    - Buy games for my friends!

I just want to grant wishes man! C'mon. Take my money.

K. Thx. Bai!

912 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base