Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Simple Parental Controls

When my 16 year old had a quest, he was using the internet and talking to online players. I did not want him to be able to do that. When we visited Best Buy, they had a demo there that a lady from Oculus showed us. We asked her about parental controls and she assured us that when we download the oculus app on our phones, we can set age restrictions, block the browser, set time limits and also block online interaction. Just do these simple things, and I will gladly let my son get a quest again.

109 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

30 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Check your playtime

Add a function in the app and on the vr headset to vieuw how many hours you got in a game.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Software IPD settings for Quest 2

For me the best sweet spot and distortion is Step 2 but my IPD is 68.

Quest 2 has software IPD that changes with the lens, because the screen is fixed.

I have software and hardware IPD in another hmd and it works perfect.

You only have to give us the option to change the offset of the software IPD, and then you can change the best option for you. Please give us this option. Then I can have full fov with my IPD.

Thanks.

108 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make FUll body Tracking VR for All Oculus version

Hi @Mark Zuckerberg i hope you and your oculus team make Full body tracking VR for 3 tracker for legs and hips which would be cost effective and compatible with all oculus Version

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Official Oculus Link Wireless using WiFi

Official support for using PCVR titles wirelessly via WiFi streaming

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pixel Inversion/ Scanline Correction Software

Pixel inversion/scanline correction software; since getting the rift S now moving to the quest 2, I am part of the small minority of oculus vr headset owners who are sensitive to scanlines/ pixel inversion. I am not talking about the screen door effect where it can be seen as a grid made up of lines which this can be seen clearly on the rift s, this is harder to see but easy to see on white backgrounds on the quest 2. I am talking about scanline/pixel inversion which can be seen by only some people as myself which appears as…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix Oculus Virtual Audio Device crackling issue

After extended exchange with support, they confirmed there is an issue with Oculus Virtual Audio Device software. Please fix it.

See tickets 3659021 and 3601445 for full details.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide Anti-scratch lens rings for ALL Quest 2 purchases.

I would like to see Facebook address the very large issues of scratched lens' by including provided anti-scratch lens rings with the quest 2 rather than the spacer bracket for glasses, of which literally does nothing but give you a few mm more of space, it in no way prevents the glasses from going glass on plastic with the Quest 2 which results in horrific scratching of the lenses.
    Facebook provides a spacer to users under the guise that it does something, that is specific for glasses wearers, and that is to allow more room in the facial interface to…

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show logged hours of gameplay next to reviews

For more transparency about the opinions people read before making a purchase in the Oculus Store, display the total amount of time a reviewer has spent in a game at the time they post the review.

230 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove new user requiring Facebook Account

Starting in October 2020, new users will not be able to use an oculus account and instead will be required to sign in with Facebook. Also oculus accounts will not work on January 2023 resulting in loss of almost all features and game developers potentially cutting support without Facebook account.

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. If promo code and store credit are incompatible, allow users to buy without spending store credit

Having credit store makes it mandatory to spend it on next purchase.

If you use a promo code, it will get applied and then fail payment.

If you don't allow using promo code + store credit:

1) Make it clear in the promo code notification
    2) Verify the user isn't using store credit when purchasing with a promo code
    3) Allow the user to buy a game using another form of payment and the promo code

Thank you

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Help AMD and Nvidia for VR image upscaling through drivers, apparently does not works in VR yet

After a few tests, i do not see changes in FPS or ms with performance overlays using NIS in new drivers (Air link). I pressume it is the same in AMD.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide compensation to the people who ordered the 64gb version now that the 128gb version will be offered at the same price.

There will be a new 128gb version offered at the same price of the 64gb version. Therefore compensation should be given to the people who bought the 64gb version.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Wishlist loads forever - please fix that

Since several days now, I cannot access my wishlist. Not in settings and also not in store. It opens, but then the loading circle at the bottom stays forevee!
    That's quite annoying, and if oculus wants to sell anything from there it should be fixed fast!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. MAke the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with the Quest

MAke the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 compatible with the Quest. When will this be available is it in Beta trial? i purchased the Quest for my sons birthday but he cant use it with hi PC as hi graphics card is not compatible. He is very disappointed. Why are lower spec cards compaitble but this one isn't

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please put Rick and morty, virtual rickality on the oculus quest 2

As a Rick and morty fan I was quite disappointed when I saw that the game was not available on the oculus quest 2. Especially with the new season out at the moment it would be a perfect time to add it to the oculus store.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price.

Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price. Is there anything oculus can do as I would’ve waited for the 128Gb prior to purchase. I feel since I paid full price this is deceptive as I could’ve received the 128Gb at same price.

I wish Oculus had communicated they were releasing a 128 gb model I would’ve held of on my purchase. It’s unfair as now I a limited in storage which limits the amount of games I can purchase. I have spent money on the platform and want to spend more but…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A social home experience

It would be nice if we could have home spaces that we can customise with trophies we won in games and we could invite friends in there before starting a game.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to see Oculus Move stats outside headset

It would great if we could check the Oculus Move stats from phone or computer without putting the headset on.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have Oculus Link support for Linux OS

I hope to get Oculus Link to work on my Linux OS soon.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base