Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Google Earth VR

I think if some official oculus reps ask Google for Google Earth VR for the quest, then it will be more likely to come to the Quest.

1,805 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Passthrough Mode with Guardian Turned Off

Like many developers, using the guardian can be cumbersome when switching between my desk and headset, so i utilize the option that lets you turn the guardian off. However, that seems to disable the passthrough mode, either double tap or the passthrough environment. Passthrough should be able to be turned on with the guardian turned off, because then instead of being totally blind, theres almost a middle-ground.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Clarify the ToS on modding of games, specifically BeatOn for Beat Saber

Due to the new ToS being shown in the "Unknown Sources" section, and the implications of it being unclear, the very popular mod "BeatOn" for custom songs, sabers and platforms for Beat Saber was discontinued. Since Beat Saber and Custom Songs are a huge buying incentive for a lot of people interested in the Quest, a statement should be made whether this type of mod is considered illicit or is accepted by Oculus.

604 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Minecraft to the Quest.

The Quest is an incredible system, but all the games on there seem to be limited. SuperHot is awesome but only has certain levels to play. BeatSaber is cool but arms get tired after a bit. Minecraft, however, has unlimited possibilities. The only time you get bored is when you can no longer think of what to do. I think it would add a certain re-playability to the Quest. Of course, the Quest is brand-new, and new games will be added soon, but I think that the console could really benefit from something like this.

1,508 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Disable FOV clipping by software in step 3

When you move from 2.9 inbetween IPD (Quest2) and jump to exactly 3 the FOV is cut by software to have boxed shape.

I prefer the option to disable it. I don't mind the curved limits, it looks well and with bigger FOV.

Thanks

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Two devices one account

How come we cant set up 2 devices on one account??? Bought second quest to play against wife. Makes no sense to buy games twice so that we can play together in the same house

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mirror audio when casting to phones

Though you can sort of hear audio through the speakers on the headset itself, it'd be far better for spectators if you could hear audio through the phone too, especially when the person using the headset is wearing headphones.

1,551 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Regional Pricing for Brazil (BRL)

Oculus as a company should urgently start implementing regional pricing, if it ever wants to be taken as an actual competitor to Steam when choosing where to buy games from, only thing i bought from the oculus store is vrdesktop so i can play my steam games where they have fair prices.

This should be a priority in your development roadmap

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow permanent deletion or archiving of apps from the App Store and app lab

Please implement the ability to permanently remove apps from the App Library or somewhere to archive them.

Default always shows all apps when you turn on the headset and you have to manual select installed to see what’s actually on the headset.

Plus with app lab - you have no section so it crowds the whole screen of official store apps. A lot of app lab games I’ve tried now still remain in the menu even if I just downloaded them to try the demo and then uninstalled them.

More options would be great but an option to remove apps…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow the IPD size overlay to be disabled

Sometimes a slight movement of the head can be enough to move the lenses slightly, I am unsure of what causes this, could be the bridge of my nose pressing upward, could be a wobbly IPD slider, either way it becomes a source of annoyance when the IPD "toast" message keeps floating up onscreen during an experience.

Please, please, please give us an option to disable this.

206 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

49 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do NOT require a Facebook account!

Have made several attempts to create an account for my son who is f age according to the community standards using fresh emails and phone number. They get blocked, appealed, then irrevocably, permanently disabled before the account can ever be logged into or used. This has made the Oculus a $300 brick and the box hasn't even been opened (still sealed in plastic).

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add roku tv to cast compatible device.

It would be great if I could cast my oculus quest 2 sessions to my roku tv for friends and family to enjoy.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove the Facebook requirements

Your using a great idea into a desperate plan to save a dying platform. Embrace for the future for Christ’s sake, Facebook is dying and that’s okay. By requiring using to use a facebook login your making a sad attempt towards ‘reviving’ it. Additionally, it’s obvious that there’s something going on with the Quest 2, it’s better than the Quest but cost less? And required Facebook login? Facebook has been long suspected of selling information. Why shouldn’t the community suspect that our information is being sold, with a different platform?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to see Oculus Move stats outside headset

It would great if we could check the Oculus Move stats from phone or computer without putting the headset on.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Family sharing account

I have 2 hmd and would like to play with my son without making new acc

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1,239 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to Cast unknown sources

Casting everything in the headset is crucial for guiding and sharing experiences in VR. Please support casting projects from unknown sources. This is helpful for devs, tinkerers, and folks who want to experiment with VR but aren't ready or don't want to monetize their projects and submit to the Oculus Store.

1,087 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Would love to be able to cast Oculus to Roku devices!

Really love that there are options to cast what you're seeing in VR to other devices so the people around you can see it, but I wish this was a possibility through my Roku TV. Please consider developing out the option to cast Oculus to Roku.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base