Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Hebrew input method support in oculus browser

It will be really helpful to add a way to input more languages, either through the virtual keyboard or through a physical one. It’s currently the only thing limiting work with foreign language websites/document editing for required language.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

19 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Game library sorting, filters, playtime, favorites

Can we get filters in a game library? It is now horrible to use when you have many games and apps (and i have quest 2 for less than a week). This should be implemented ASAP.

Basic sorting should be:
    - A-Z
    - Recently played (all apps but just with sorting)
    - Played hours (also hours played counter for each app)
    - Never launched

Then filters:
    - Playarea (sitting, standing, roomscale etc.)
    - comfort
    - if internet connection is mendatory
    - multi/single
    - Installed only

Favorites Tab:
    Would be nice to be able to have favorites tab, like whishlist in…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Megaton Rainfall for Quest 2

they should make it playable for quest 2.,.,. they have it for every other platform thats not fair everyone dont have a highend computer for oculus link. MAKE IT FOR THE QUEST 2 MEGATON RAINFALL!!!!!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Family Sharing

Several other platforms like Steam, PlayStation, etc. offer family sharing for multiple users in the same household. The same game can’t be played at the same time across multiple accounts or devices, but can be shared within a household in the same way that physical media works.

3,039 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

237 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add bring your bed into VR

Now that we have couches and desks, we need beds. This would be perfect for the people who plays VR on the bedroom or when you want to lay down and chill.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Check quality of screens avoiding selling headsets with dead pixels.

I have bought a Quest 2 headset in Amazon and it has a dead pixel. I know the are more users with this problem receiving a second unit with the same problem. I like the Q2 but like me a lot of VR enthusiasts want to enjoy games with no hardware issues.

Please. Take care of people who have supported VR from the beginning.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mic Recording

Allow the option for your mic to be recorded when you are recording. Currently you can you only record the audio form the quest and not your mic. An option to turn it off and on would be very beneficial and would help in creating video content using the quest!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. REMOVE THE FACEBOOK LOGIN PLEASE

REMOVE THE FACEBOOK LOGIN PLEASE

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cast to Roku please

Would like to cast to Roku

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Simple Parental Controls

When my 16 year old had a quest, he was using the internet and talking to online players. I did not want him to be able to do that. When we visited Best Buy, they had a demo there that a lady from Oculus showed us. We asked her about parental controls and she assured us that when we download the oculus app on our phones, we can set age restrictions, block the browser, set time limits and also block online interaction. Just do these simple things, and I will gladly let my son get a quest again.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to see Oculus Move stats outside headset

It would great if we could check the Oculus Move stats from phone or computer without putting the headset on.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please offer redeemable in-store credit equaling $100 in order to make up for the price difference of the 128 GB memory capacity for those o

Please offer redeemable in-store credit equaling $100 in order to make up for the price difference of the 128 GB memory capacity for those of us who payed over $400 for it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price.

Disappointed that the 128GB was available 1 month after purchase of 64GB at full price. Is there anything oculus can do as I would’ve waited for the 128Gb prior to purchase. I feel since I paid full price this is deceptive as I could’ve received the 128Gb at same price.

I wish Oculus had communicated they were releasing a 128 gb model I would’ve held of on my purchase. It’s unfair as now I a limited in storage which limits the amount of games I can purchase. I have spent money on the platform and want to spend more but…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it so older players can get a free storage upgrade

Firstly I am angry at your decision to lower the prices after a few months. You should really think about your decision on the behalf of people who ordered the 64gb version. Secondly, can you please make it so people can upgrade to the 128gb version for free if they bought the 64gb version for the full price

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Do NOT require a Facebook account!

Have made several attempts to create an account for my son who is f age according to the community standards using fresh emails and phone number. They get blocked, appealed, then irrevocably, permanently disabled before the account can ever be logged into or used. This has made the Oculus a $300 brick and the box hasn't even been opened (still sealed in plastic).

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix Oculus Link Discharging on Quest 2

I am using Oculus Link on my PC directly plugged into my GPU (RTX 2070) this used to work fine on Oculus Quest 1, the battery drain on Quest 2 with link is a real problem, it discharges slowly but I have to plug into my battery bank to charge and play instead of using link for awhile.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide compensation to the people who ordered the 64gb version now that the 128gb version will be offered at the same price.

There will be a new 128gb version offered at the same price of the 64gb version. Therefore compensation should be given to the people who bought the 64gb version.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More guardian settings

I wish we had more guardian options, e.g. opacity level, only the line/border on the floor (without the surrounding grid), distance threshold/tolerance settings for grid/border activation and a radius setting for the stationary circle (its a little bit too narrow by default).

My play space is big enough to move a few steps in every direction, but when swinging in beat saber or point my arms forward in space pirate Trainer the guardian comes up to eagerly.

Thanks for consideration!

You guys rock btw :)

2,609 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! Thanks for submitting and voting for this idea.

As part of the build 7.0 update that is rolling out this week, we’ve improved the overall performance of Guardian and added the following new features:

- If your Guardian boundaries are too sensitive, you can adjust them from the Guardian settings page.
    - If you need to adjust your floor height, you no longer have to reset your Guardian. Instead, you can make adjustments right from your Guardian settings page.
    - You can now set multiple Guardians in the same room and switch between them.

Since this idea is a bit more expansive in terms of what is being asked for, we’re going to leave this open for voting for now. We hope you enjoy the new Guardian settings that have been added in the meantime!

19. Passthrough Mode with Guardian Turned Off

Like many developers, using the guardian can be cumbersome when switching between my desk and headset, so i utilize the option that lets you turn the guardian off. However, that seems to disable the passthrough mode, either double tap or the passthrough environment. Passthrough should be able to be turned on with the guardian turned off, because then instead of being totally blind, theres almost a middle-ground.

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Transform the Video/ Photo Capturing Features Please.

-Ability to quickly access the video/picture capturing feature without disrupting gameplay. This will help capture specific moments rapidly.

-Allow option to record your own voice while video recording.

-PLEASE FIX: bug / error related to audio not being synced with video capturing. This happens often when you are navigating through menus/ loading screens. If you go through a loading screen, then the audio will be out of sync with the video recording.

-Option to have a feature that will record the last 15s, 30s, 1min, 3min, 5min, 10min, 15min of gameplay.

-In addition, it would be nice have the option…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base