Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. Develope a water bottle which can be recognized from inside the VR

I want to drink water while I am watching movie in the VR world, but for now it requires to remove the headset. So I want a water bottle which can be recognized from inside the VR, like controller, so that I can know where the bottle is while watching movie.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Manually able to do a temporary environment move

The ability to drag/rotate the environment for a moment to safely reach an item/button would solve several problems.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manually able to do a temporary environment move

Some apps/games may have an unplayable segment.. a phone or ammo clip that is 2 feet below floor level, or something important 2 feet beyond your physical tv screen. The ability to drag/rotate the environment for a moment to safely reach the item/button would solve several problems.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...)

perchè non consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...), usufruendo cosi del cashback di Stato ? Sarebbe un modo per ottenere uno sconto del 10%, altrimenti impossibile da ottenere.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make sure you can purchase games

I can not purchase any games. I have tried putting each of my cards on and each of my two PayPal accounts and can’t connect anywhere. I was told I can not speak to anyone about this but they will try to get back to you. Then they don’t and you’re stuck with a $300 paper weight.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Quest2

Hello. I wesh use Everest on thé quelst2 It’possible?
    tkanks

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable Adjust angle of lasers manually

Give us an option to adjust the angle of the lasers on the controllers and when using hand tracking. At the moment the angle is completely unnatural and far too steep.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 256 257 258 260 Next →

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base