Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Poor retention of USB-C connector sets on the Quest/Link cable combination.

Even with the provided clip, the USB-C connections are easily dislodged. I suspect a flawed connector design, but haven't tested a variety of other connector sets. Changing to a different connector may be the only cure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically detect a smartphone screen using passthrough to have it show up in VR.

Use the passthrough system to detect a smartphone screen and have it automatically show up on the headset.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Language Learning Apps

Software that allows individuals learning a new language interact with AI or other Oculus users in immersive real life scenarios to promote learning the new language.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Eye tracker in the VR headset

It would be very interesting to integrate an eye tracker in the headset in order to know how the people are watching.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. change the wrist straps on the pointers(can't remember name for handheld joysticks). Would be nice to have velcro. Straps get loose.

change the wrist straps on the pointers(can't remember name for handheld joysticks). Would be nice to have velcro. Straps get loose now, don't stay tight after a few weeks or Sports Scramble!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Create a multi unit linkable world vacation game. Take a family vacation to anywhere in the world without leaving the living room.

Imagine taking tours of the great pyramids with the family on a Friday night, and then visiting the Eiffel tower and a Gothic cathedral on Saturday, all from the comfort of your own home.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add the gtx 960 for compatibility

Some people cant afford or are in a position to get a new gpu, so it would be nice if the 960 was supported. Granted games wont look the absolute best, but i would like to use oculus home and stop using alvr.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Oculus TV NEEDS A More Customizable Space!

Needs more stuff like customizable environments and different screen sizes!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1.Mapping and tracking for physical keyboard. Same for mouse. 2. upgrade hardware to make outside play possible even in full sunlight. 3. Je

1.Mapping and tracking for physical keyboard. Same for mouse.
    2. upgrade hardware to make outside play possible even in full sunlight.
    3. Jedi knight outcast remastered for vr.
    4.haptic feedback gloves specifically designed to simulate holding controllers and actually feeling button presses. (When the controller is virtual, they can take any shape as needed per game!)
    5. playstation vr compatibility

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Battery percentage display when you hover over the 3 dots in the Quest UI

Although you can get a full percentage readout in the mobile app, that is sort of redundant, you would need to remove the HMD and get your phone, open the app, connect it to the Quest then tap through extra menus just to find that information... long! I'm pretty sure we will never get the full percentage display with the introduction of the 3 dots.

At the moment if you hover over the 3 dots all you get as a tooltip is left/right controller. Why not add the percentage in that tooltip... so it would read Left/Right 100% respectively.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Low Vision Accessibility in the Headset Dashboard

There are many low vision users interested in VR and the Quest, myself included. As both a Rift and Quest owner, I would love to see more Low Vision Accessibility in the Oculus dashboards.

There are a couple of ways that would greatly help with this.

Please add full 6 degrees of freedom, movement/head tracking in the Oculus Home/Dashboard interface. Interestingly, a user can crouch down and get closer to the bottom navigation bar, but the overall UI is at a fixed distance away from the user's eyes, no matter where you move or lean. Being able to freely move…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show max. Number of players in app details

Include the max. number of possible players in the store description of the game. This allows users to find games that meet their group requirements.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In game orientation

We need a compass or some sort of directional marker to give me a reference to my real life Orientation

The guardian is such a good feature but a permanent marker in game would make me feel so much more comfortable in the vr environment

When I put my headset on I face the same direction every time, it's so disorientating not knowing where my real world "north" is, especially now the gf has put the Xmas tree in my vr corner

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Create a setting called “Hey!”.

Create a setting called “Hey!”. What the sitting does is use is the X ternal camera to watch the environment. When someone comes into view and waves their arms up and down there looking for your attention. When this happened a notification pops up with hands waving. This will let them know that someone in the real world needs your attention.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Voice control, native or via Google Assistant

Being able to run an app, change settings or even turn my lights on and off with voice control would be cool.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Oculus quest da error al hacer streaming en moviles huawey

Oculus quest da error al hacer streaming en moviles huawey

Falla siempre a los 4 o 5 segundos

Lo probe en otros terminales y no da ningun problema, como iphone o samsung

Pero en huawei no funciona nunca

Lo podeis arreglar en futuras actuaciones?

Muchas gracias,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cheap headset

Make a cheap 32gb version or a new cheap different headset over all. I think it will help expand your market

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PS4 Remote Play to LAN gamestream to the headset, to use it as a giant TV cinema like

You should add some serious LAN game streaming features, to play "flat" games on a virtual mega screen!! Would be very cool

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FNAF help wanted

FNAF help wanted this is why I got oculus quest please add try to talk to Scott so he can add this game to the oculus quest store

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base