Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Countdown on the Quest, so it can stop to play after a presetting time. Good to demo or to prevent motion sickness

I'd like to have a coundown timer. For example I put 30 minutes then I start to play. After that time it can stop the app and go back to the main room. So I can take a break to prevent motion sickness with regular interval.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix the bug concerning streaming over hotspot

When there is no wifi it must be possible to connect to a hotspot coming from the phone the companion app is installed on.
    When trying to start streaming an error appears saying the devices are not connected to the same network.

phone: unknown ssid
    quest: <hotspot name>

thank you

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Anshar 2 & Anshar Online, Vendetta online

I miss that Go's games...

And the 3D depth adjust of Anshar 2

BTW with back-compatibility... :D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please fix the Developer Forum, impossible to log in or register, same as https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/68662/

The cross domain OAuth on the Dev Forum is broken. I have tried to register/log-in from PC and Mac using IE, Firefox and Safari all of which give an infinite loading hourglass. I have literally the exact same problem as this user:
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/64155/avatar-shader-error

But the answer was not posted and I can't log in to say I am having the error too.

It appears that other people have had this problem as well, here is someone saying they are seeing the same thing I am.
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/68662/cant-log-in-to-forum

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Incorrect translation in Polish on "My Order" form

Hello,

I ordered my Oculus Quest lately and "My Order" form is stating, in Polish, "Dostawa do 17 Grudnia", which after translation to English means "Delivery until 17th of December".

I checked with support and change my language to English to realize that this information is regarding dispatch, not the delivery. It should state "Wysyłka do 17 Grudnia".

Fast delivery convinces me to order my Oculus from the official website, not a local shop. I was so excited, now I'm a little bit disappointed.

Could you please look into it, as for sure that section is affecting the satisfaction level…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change position of live stream info

When you are live streaming and it shows who is watching and also their comments that little black window can sometimes be slap bang in the middle of what you are trying to look at. Would be great if you could move it around depending on what game/app you are playing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Not getting rid of Beat On

Beat Saber is the main reason people are buying the Oculus Quest, making it to where Beat On can no longer be continued is going to make your users go DOWN. That was the only thing making the quest worth it, and you blew it. Poor move on you guys.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More shippable countries

I am new to Oculus and plan on having my first VR headset, the Quest. But I found an impasse on my happiness, with my country not avaliable for shipping, making me have to travel all the way to the US just to buy one without having to buy from other stores, could Oculus please change this before I have to ruin my fun at the US?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hello you wonderful people, I had the pleasure of getting the Oculus quest when it was launched last year. One of the games I purchased was

Hello you wonderful people,

I had the pleasure of getting the Oculus quest when it was launched last year.
    One of the games I purchased was the Racket fury. I think it is FANTASTIC.

One problem, I started at level 5 now with a lot of practise ( I’m loving every moment of it ) I have graduated to level 9. At this rate I think I should get to level 10 soon. My worry is what happens then. Do you currently have another one I can buy which can take me to the next level ? If not, have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How about a rewards program.

I've only had my Quest for a couple of weeks and already I've talked 5 people into purchasing one. My Hasbro rep that delivers my Star Wars items was over Saturday and I showed him Vader. All he kept saying was "oh my god this is so fricken awesome". So that makes number 6. You should have a referral program for some free games or something like that. Thanks for reading.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Automatically create the guardian area

With the 3d data from Passthrough+ it should be straightforward to come up with a suggested play area after confirming the floor level.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Offer support

Bought this yesterday for son’s birthday- 18 hours later and it’s still “Updating headset in progress- 50%. He’s 10 years old and was so excited to get the Quest- there’s no live support- only “help yourself” - that is, read thru articles of the hundreds of others who need support. But, it’s Facebook, so...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Gallery - Cubemap Support

The gallery needs built-in cubemap support. Just like the 360 Photos app used to on Gear VR.

Cubemaps (& Stereo cubemaps) are one of the industry standards and, whilst not always being easy to edit, have many advantages over spherical mapping types.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Full Screen Game Detail/Demo Videos in store on iOS and in Quest

When browsing games in the Oculus store on my Iphone and in the Quest itself, the videos and photos should be able to go "full screen". I'd like to be able to view them larger, just like when watching a movie or viewing photos...

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hand Tracking - Finger Snap to go to home menu

Use the Hand Tracking - Finger Snap to go to Oculus home menu, as an additional user option similar to the Thanos character.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it work for more than a week

So got the oculus quest 124 gb headset and after a week it wouldn't turn on even though I charged it for 3 hours straight. I had to spend a whole 10 minutes doing chores so I can get one and for it not to work after a week I was mad. So try making it work for more than a week thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Challenge for demo

If I were to beat the super hot demo in a amount of time could I get super hot free? Just a thought.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show a List of updated apps

It would be great to see a list of updated apps on the companion app

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More multiplayer games?

There are a few quest multiplayer games, and even less of them are cross platform, making it harder to play with other people and friends. If more were added, or cross play was added to more games, that would be great!
    For example, a winter sports game would be great! You could race each other on a ski salom race, have a halfpipe trick battle, or just ski with friends! I'm sure you are working on more multiplayer, but consider making more games cross platform! Thank you and keep up your good work

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Universal Share button like Android on cellphone OS

The Quest OS is great! I love how simple is to navigate it. I wish it was designed with sharing options in mind, just like the OS on our cellphones. If I have an image in my Gallery app, it should be simple to just hit a button and share that image with a friend in my oculus contacts or another messaging app , or on Facebook . The same with videos, apps in the store, links to websites, etc . This will help making the Quest also a more social platform. Thanks!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base