Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AGGIORNAMENTO SOFTWARE OCULUS QUEST

Ho saputo dell'aggiornamento software del mio oculus Quest solo per caso. Non ho ricevuto alcuna notifica e le istruzioni riportate on line per attivare gli aggiornamenti automatici non sono servite in quanto sull'app oculus questa funzione non è presente. Ho dovuto contattare l'assistenza che mi ha suggerito di lasciare acceso per 4 ore e mezza il Quest e attendere l'aggiornamento automatico. Aggiornamento che è avvenuto con successo!
    Non sarebbe meglio una semplice notifica di un nuovo aggiornamento nel menu con la scelta di scaricarlo e installarlo subito oppure successivamente!?
    Grazie

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I wish there were more free games on quest 2

Sure the free games right now are good but I wish there was more content everyone could enjoy with out spending money

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in Twilight with a character I choose.

I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in the Twilight series with a character I choose and participate in fight scenes. The movie should be new - like different perspectives of existing scenes where I control my own fight movies.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in Twilight with a character I choose.

I would like an immersive experience in movies. For example, I would like to be immersed in the Twilight series with a character I choose and participate in fight scenes. The movie should be new - like different perspectives of existing scenes where I control my own fight movies.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Block live feature

Have option to block going live.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Produce more devices for Europe

Produce more devices for Europe.....

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Improve the lens and strap quality and 'Oculus' brand value as a whole

A general feedback on Oculus Quest 2 and improvements required not only in the headset, but 'Oculus' brand as a whole:

Many folks on the Internet were / are having issues with Oculus Quest 2 lenses. It seems a huge batch of production came out to be faulty / incorrectly calibrated lenses. Was proper QA not in place?
    This is making the center view (sweet spot) too small and increasing god rays when head is tilted...more prominent on contrast backgrounds and text. Even if a video is 12k or 16k, due to the poor lens quality itself, the view is…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quest 2 remodel and Quest 3 IPD slider

The Quest 2 remodel and the Quest 3 needs to implement and IPD slider. It should accommodate people with IPD ranging from 50mm-80mm and should have the ability to be adjusted mm by mm instead of 3 presets. This would provide accessibility to those with narrow or wide IPD and would bring more users to the VR space. It's a win win. More will be able to enjoy the experience while Oculus makes more money from sales. Please make this a thing.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. adjust the distance

User can adjust the distance between the screen in oculus. So we have adjust to best perspective in our preference. For example when we see video in youtube 360. I feel the video is to big in the screen. The people doesnt look like normal humans size . Or maybe this already have solution, but i don't know how to setting. pls inform me if u have information. thx

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Dark Mode - Auto Tracking Off

When lights are out and the room is completely dark, the Quest should automatically go into a dark mode and turn off the guardian and tracking.

Currently, a dialog pops up warning you that it cannot track as it’s too dark but the window that pops up wants you to click Continue. Unfortunately, you can’t click it because tracking is still on. The best way I’ve been able to deal with it is to turn on my flashlight on my phone. So tracking turns on and it will allow the controllers to track so I can click continue, Go to…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Phone tracking? Phone in VR

I would love to have the ability to be able to use a phone or tablet while in VR.
    It could be used as like a floating window in the game or in place of your left or right hand with the other controlling the touch screen. I would like to do this in standalone mode on the Oculus quest 2.
    If hand tracking is allowed in an app then we could hold the phone in our hand (virtually) and type with the thumbs or with one hand.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Merging hardware

I own the Rift, GO, Quest, Rift-S and Quest 2. Now that a Facebook account is required how do I merge my accounts into one so that I do not lose my purchases? I've been told by support that this is not currently possible but it seems to be punishment for a loyal customer.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Develope a water bottle which can be recognized from inside the VR

I want to drink water while I am watching movie in the VR world, but for now it requires to remove the headset. So I want a water bottle which can be recognized from inside the VR, like controller, so that I can know where the bottle is while watching movie.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Manually able to do a temporary environment move

The ability to drag/rotate the environment for a moment to safely reach an item/button would solve several problems.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Manually able to do a temporary environment move

Some apps/games may have an unplayable segment.. a phone or ammo clip that is 2 feet below floor level, or something important 2 feet beyond your physical tv screen. The ability to drag/rotate the environment for a moment to safely reach the item/button would solve several problems.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...)

perchè non consentire l'acquisto anche nei negozi fisici o nelle grandi catene (Mediaworld, Unieuro, Trony, Eurionics...), usufruendo cosi del cashback di Stato ? Sarebbe un modo per ottenere uno sconto del 10%, altrimenti impossibile da ottenere.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make sure you can purchase games

I can not purchase any games. I have tried putting each of my cards on and each of my two PayPal accounts and can’t connect anywhere. I was told I can not speak to anyone about this but they will try to get back to you. Then they don’t and you’re stuck with a $300 paper weight.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quest2

Hello. I wesh use Everest on thé quelst2 It’possible?
    tkanks

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. moderator added

I went into Rec Room for the 1st time looking for the hang gliding area. However, what I found were screaming kids in a room who surrounded me when I came in, kept calling me Wendy (Avatar had red hair, kept pouring coffee over my head and 1 kid pointed a gun to my head and told me to suck his d$%& or he would shoot me. I know this is not real but their behavior is not appropriate. Is there no moderator? Are they acting like this toward young girls too? This is not the first time I have…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base