Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. puzzles or riddles or mysteries to solve

Basta con gli spara a tutto !!! Create un gioco di pazienza consistente nel mettere in un determinato ordine gli elementi sparpagliati di un oggetto (per es. le tessere a diversa sagomatura che costituiscono un'immagine); oppure training per la mente con enigmi o indovinelli o misteri da risolvere, per favore anche in lingua italiana !!!
    Enough with him shoot everything !!! Create a game of patience consisting in putting the scattered elements of an object in a certain order (for example, the tiles with different shapes that make up an image); or training for the mind with puzzles or riddles…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. puzzles or riddles or mysteries to solve

Basta con gli spara a tutto !!! Create un gioco di pazienza consistente nel mettere in un determinato ordine gli elementi sparpagliati di un oggetto (per es. le tessere a diversa sagomatura che costituiscono un'immagine); oppure training per la mente con enigmi o indovinelli o misteri da risolvere, per favore anche in lingua italiana !!!
    Enough with him shoot everything !!! Create a game of patience consisting in putting the scattered elements of an object in a certain order (for example, the tiles with different shapes that make up an image); or training for the mind with puzzles or riddles…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. APP ED ESPERIENZE ANCHE IN LINGUA ITALIANA. SONO TROPPO POCHE !!!

Sono entusiasta di Oculus Quest, é un ottimo prodotto sotto tutti gli aspetti ed é piacevolissimo usarlo e fare esperienze di ogni genere. Oltre ai giochi, ho provato video, filmati, documentari e la tv in streaming.
    Chiedo solo che Oculus segnali e chieda agli sviluppatori delle app di inserire la lingua italiana perché rinuncio ad acquistare molte app che hanno lingue diverse (addirittura potoghese o coreano) ma che non prevedono la lingua italiana. Aspetto aggiornamenti !!! Grazie !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Decrease the time when force shutting down apps

Currently when trying to force shutdown an app when it isn't working (i.e. Oculus Link Beta) the only way to shut it down through the headset is to hold the Oculus button for ~10 seconds.

My view on this is, if a prompt appears regardless-asking the user to "Close app" or "Wait"-then there shouldn't be any harm in decreasing that timeout to something more user friendly like 2-3 seconds.

From a developer's perspective, this should also be a quick and easy enough usability improvement to implement and would be a nice for those times when an app simply won't work..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the installation software

I tried to install oculus software on my PC. My C: is full and wanted to install your software on a different drive. This is something I have done scores of times with other software with no problem but your installation requires the customer to go into Run command prompt and basically recode the software!

I suggest you get the it team together and get them to fix this obvious problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add 3 games people want to see

I think you should add three games 1. Zero caliber 2. blade and sorcery3. This game is a working progress hellarena or something like that

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Revert UX / UI back to intuitive state

As you've probably guessed by now, no one likes the new update where you have removed the controller battery percentage and replaced with it wth 3 green dots. As I've been working in UX /UI since the 80's, this is an obvious school boy error: you don't replace information that gave the user 100 states with only 3 (!). I suggest you update with either a user defined Toggle or put it back how it was (if it's not broken don't fix it). It's quite useless because now it's incredibly difficult or near impossible to gauge when the controllers need…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Self-implemented Workout Requirement

A feature that FOR A SHORT TIME locks you out of accessing your games/apps until you've completed a daily amount of exercise.

This SHORT-TERM added motivation would hopefully be enough for some people to make that workout a part of their daily routine.

Create your own generic app, like the Nintendo Wii's Wii Fit for example, or allow the use of other fitness apps.

Maybe just make this setting prevent access to WiFi until enough kj have been burnt by the user, but make it completely OPTIONAL.

[Caps Lock was used to highlight certain points for those that don't read…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Wide Vision Recording

Make The Built In Recording Wide Vision/2 Eyes Like The PC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Direct access to IPD callibration, the green lines crosshair from tutorial.

Due of users changes on the fly.

Probably near static position home button should be good...

...Near to sit position with lower floor than standard static, which would have too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Somehow make the device lighter. It is too heavy.

I wish the oculus was lighter. I couldn’t play much long because I had to put always too much pressure on my head and gets very uncomfortable within less than 20 minutes playing. It is a heavy device.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add uk streaming apps to oculus tv

Oculus tv is missing uk streaming apps like sky go, now tv, bbc iplayer, 5 on demand. On oculus tv. I know we can sideload apps to oculus tv. But problem is not alot of streaming apps work on oculus tv. It would be great to watch my favourite shows on my quest. But also add region streaming apps to store.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix low game/app volume

Example: Play the videos in the store for beat saber, they sound great and loud. In the actual game, not even close, much lower and not as good.

I just factory reset earlier tonight to fix the download/update issue, thinking a side effect might be fixing the sound - no dice.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MULTIPLAYER for more than 2 quest users

A bunch of friends have all bought the quest. Except for Rec Room there are no shooting/mission kinda games we can all play at once... Would love to be able to all go into VR simultaneously

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automatic Update option

Actually its not an idea but a problem... The support of Oculus led me here...
    iam an owner of a oculus quest and i have a problem with the automatical update. There is no option to select automatical update via the app. Only the one selection of the crash reporting and the refresh rate. I re installed the app i reconnected it... I Hard reseted the quest. but nothing happened and i would like your help.thank you so much

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. LBE arenas support

The Quest has so many advantages over what is currently being done in LBE arenas: real 6 degrees of freedom(no backpacks, no wires), ease of use, comfort.

However, as of today, the Guardian and some other API limitations (such as no access to the cameras, no way to place trackers to correct the tracking, 40 sq.m maximum surface) make it impossible to build immersive, multiplayer arenas experience for large rooms.

This could be solved by opening up or providing some special API for LBE arenas developers which would give more control over the guardian

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to choose between 60Hz/72Hz for videos

After the latest 7.0 update, some apps lower the refresh rate to 60Hz for videos such as Gallery and Youtube. The intention was for smoother video playback when framerate is 30fps. But the flickering is very noticeable especially in light backgrounds and can cause nausea. Having the ability to force the old behavior where refresh rate is always 72Hz in the system settings is desirable.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stream sound to hifi system for surround sound when watching movies

Please include a way to stream audio to hifi system for true surround sound while watching movies on the Quest. Even if users don't have a 5.1 speaker setup, streaming audio to a hifi system with a pair of stereo speakers is a much better option than listening to the audio through the Quest's speakers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base