Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Make our possible to remove device after RMA

RMAd a quest but forgot to factory reset it before sending in. Now there is no way to remove the device in the app from your account. Even support can't!

Make it possible to remove the device regardless if the device it's still in your possession or at least make it possible for support!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wireless camera peripheral.

Offer a wireless camera peripheral that pairs with the headset similar to the controllers that can act as an optional external sensor for better controller tracking.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wired Controller support

Wired controller support would be great so that beloved controllers can be used without needing to be Bluetooth. For example my Virtual Boy controller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get more inventory

All websites and stores out of stock and I really need to buy it for my brothers birthday and I can’t find no contact number for oculus for support

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 point play area setup

Draw a square play area by only pointing 4 corners,
    or holding your controller in the four corners and pressing a button.
    See SteamVR Pro setup

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Global mute option

Quest should have a system setting to completely mute all other people (perhaps not mute friends but everyone else). I can't tell you how many games have people around me talking. I have zero interest, and just want to relax and enjoy myself.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Left Handed / Right Handed improvement ideas.

Let me start by saying I LOVE this item - and already got about 20 people to buy it... that being said - I have two simple thoughts - that I believe would make people's experiences a bit more enjoyable - -

1 - as a left handed person - trying to figure out how to switch every game to be for left handed people is strange.. why not just have it in the profile - just like your avatar - to select handedness. Then just like games pull avatar info - it can pull handedness info - and that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Haptic feedback accessories

Oculus should make wireless haptic feedback accessories like a rumbling vest pack, or even a desk fan that can vary in speed to simulate wind or the sensation of speed.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Need major update about crashing and fixing time on the quest

You need to do a major update on the software side so one doesn't consistently get kicked out of apps and games after playing 15-30 minutes, sometimes sooner. I.E. Bigscreen, dead and burried 2, And a bunch of others that's fast pace games. Need to put more adjustable things like time and date in the settings. One shouldn't have to factory reset the quest and lose all data everytime the quest acts up. Thats really the only fix your techs have, which isn't their fault

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Party Rooms

So a quick run down of my idea is to have a home menu for party’s. people can see others in the same room, and decide on games to play or just hang and chill out

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adjustable Oculus Go IPD and Insta360 VR on Quest

I bought an Oculus Go (64GB) to view mostly my 3D VR & 180 videos and projects. Was VERY disappointed when I realized the interocular distance (IPD) was too small for me and NOT adjustable. Could not return it to Best Buy once the box was opened! Now stuck with it and $373 CAN less in my wallet.

With more research I found the Oculus Quest ($791 CAN) with a somewhat adjustable IPD and purchased it. The view is a bit more comfortable than the Go. I am really not interested in VR games; just viewing 2D, 3D, 180 &…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To stablish super sampling x2 + MSAA x4 with no reproyection as optional high definition mode

It's common to give options in PS4 Pro & One X:

4K resolution / performance mode (Full HD 60 FPS).

In VR should be:

SSAA x2+MSAA x4 / better graphics

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. protective lens

I would like Oculus to come up with an accessory to protect the lenses. A concept like this would work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve Trigger input problems while using oculus link.

Improve Trigger input problems while using oculus link.

When any game via the oculus store using link there is a glaring trigger delay on my right trigger when trying to fire a weapon rapidly. Its not present when streaming games, and only while using link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. virtual reality feature length film formatting

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Imari Stevenson and I am the owner/CEO of my own multi-media studio called Veon Prism Media Studios. We have developed a full length feature VR film which can be played on devices such as the Oculus Quest and other VR headsets. I have tried to upload the film onto the Oculus app and the film is automatically played in the standard cinema mode instead of VR video. The film is designed to be played in VR mode rather the standard Cinema mode. I have the film formatted in *MKV file format…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Social Status

Hey!

Could you please expand on the profile status like on other platforms? What i mean is allow us to sign in with different online statuses. Like Online, away, busy (i know we can mute notifications but this would be different), Appear Offline. Sometimes I just want to flail like an idiot in Beat Saber with out getting interruppted to join a session in BigScreen!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your Buddies in the Home. Make it Feel Alive

At the home waiting screen I can see that it looks very quiet. People also love to see the people they game with. Auto put in the person's friends into their waiting home screen. Have them randomly mingling around, playing a game in vr or cooking on the BBQ. If the friend is online that person's avatar could be waving "over here" or have a icon that the person is online as well. Then the user can click or interact with the avatar and open a chat with their friend to go gaming.
    My quick idea and side note: I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The browser app needs some improvements

1- We need to be able to hide the two side bars if we want

2- Full screen videos need the option to reposition

3- Full screen videos should have the option to either be in a void like it already is, or be in the oculus home.

4- A voice search option

5- Pinch to zoom. It should be possible now with the two controller being active at the same time.

6- Copy and paste on long press

7- Have bookmarks show up on default screen

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Additional Scoreboard Filter / Notifications

I love competitive games like beat saber, pistol whip. Please let me quickly find the songs / levels where friends have better points. I'm thinking of filters for "Friends have more points", sortable according to the time of entry and / or number of friends
    The notifications should be configurable, so that you are also informed when you are overtaken in different games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base