Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. About a new VR hardware cooperation intention with OCULUS

Hello
    A brief introduction to the patent is as follows:
    A prototype similar to my patented device was made in June 2016. It is a spherical robot about 30 cms high, which looks like a BB-8 robot in Star Wars. That prototype has been able to achieve automatic stabilization during movement.
    After that, I made some great improvements to the prototype to make it more suitable for VR experiences, and will not infringe other patents. I started to apply for a patent in my personal capacity last year and was successfully authorized.
    When using this VR device, you can play…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Oculus Link over wifi using a dedicated hot spot form PC

Oculus Link over wifi using a dedicated hot spot from PC if as long as it has a good 5ghz wifi card. I've tried the alternatives and they are good but I reckon the oculus Dev's could make this work perfectly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A few ideas to improve the Oculus Quest

If you use ALVR or Virtual Desktop the picture is clear and without artifacts. I know this is not officially supported by Oculus but it works far better than Oculus Link. No matter whether you use a third-party manufacturer or the Oculus Link cable. Why Oculus doesn't offer its own software like Virtual Desktop for VR Games is beyond me. I would spend money on something like that. What is also very important that you can choose which video compression you want to use H.264 or HEVC. And that you have the option to set the trigger for stronger graphics…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix your store

I per ordered Arizona sunshine and now it won’t let me download!! Fix this!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple guardian zones in the same Room.

I would like to be able to have a roomscale Guardian zone (play area) but also a second stationary Guardian zone (relax area on my couch), in a different area of the same room.

Without having to redraw them everytime i want to switch between the two.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Payment type

shopping cart

i should be able to buy all my needs in a cart and not store my information on your system. Please address

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Open up 3rd party ir device development

Open up a IR developer system so that developers can create third party controllers with IR sensors built in and the Quest can detect these controllers. It will allow for custom IR VR suits and controllers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More shooter games with replayabilty

The Oculus Quest needs more shooter games. A shooter game with a long campaign that also has a multiplayer mode so it has replayability to it. These kind of games will make a lot of money and people won't get bored of them easily because if it also has multiplayer mode you can play everyday online with people.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More games like marvel power United and just a lot more because of right now I’m getting kinda bored

We as consumers of the quest don’t have enough games to play to let us really enjoy the quest

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Oculus quest having rift home 2.0

Even if it’s a bit mor cartoony I want the quest home to be just like rift and also allow you to invite and you may think imposible but look at Vader the detail and graphics are amazing and oculus home looks so good on graphics

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automatic Ground Placement

With hand tracking capabilities coming soon, I think using this feature to track where your feet are and place the ground correctly could be useful. The Quest is pretty good at remembering guardian boundaries, but it seems to move the ground level height a lot, and I find myself always having to put the controller back on the ground and go through the menus to reset. If you simply looked at the ground when you put the headset on, it could be a simpler solution to setting the ground plane.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oculus Link Cable Improvement To Protect

The following protective caps would be a huge benefit to your link cable. I recently damaged my cable and having something like these on the cable ends might have saved the cable:

https://www.amazon.com/Cozy-Provides-Oxidation-Protection-Protects/dp/B06XRB1J4W

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please put female users in consideration in designing headsets

Although the headset comes with magic tape for adjustment, which is quite long, however, the middle strap is still too long for me.
    (Asian Female)
    it affects the game experience as the headset keeps moving downwards. I feel painful and uncomfortable after a short period of playing. everything except this is amazing, please improve it, thank you so much

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sale pricing

It would be nice to know when a game/app is on sale when viewing the listing from the App. It would prompt me to purchase rather than waiting. Example: Virtual Virtual Reality was $10 on Wednesday. I didn’t purchase it as I was busy and it wasn’t convenient at the moment. If I would have been able to tell it was on sale I would have. It’s now $15 on Friday and I’m angry at your store for something I could have easily avoided.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Field of view

Hi dear Oculus-Team,
    my brother has just bought a Quest. I tested it and I am very impressed so far. For me,there is only one thing that hold me back to buy one,too. The Field of view should be bigger-170 or 180 degrees. Then I would order one imidiately.. So please inform me,when there will be an upgrade for the Quest so that I can place my order. And a little criticism for the holding strip- it should be a little longer to fit more of your back head in it,now it hurts after playing more than 45-60 minutes. And…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Game DVR Function

It would be cool if we could go and retroactively record video of what we just did. For instance if I managed to do a super hard song on Beat saber, but forgot to record it, I could go back and save it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Large god builder game would be awesome!

Adding a large god builder game to the quest would be so much fun! I was a major fan of the game black and white 2 for the PC, a game like that to build, manipulate and watch your world grow would be so much fun!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove and/or block apps

We are multiple family members using our Oculus Quest. Now, one of our children managed to install Poker Stars VR which is totally forbidden in our family - uninstalling it does not remove it from list of owned apps which allows the 5-year old just reinstall it yet again and it cannot be hidden either which is really bad. Implement complete removal/filter functtionality or possiblity to hide ASAP.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base