Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Translate SPANISH text and voice for every immersive games

Spanish is the second most used language in the world.
    Translate all the content of the Oculus Store into Spanish is the best way to grow up Oculus.

3,420 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1099 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update Netflix-app to current standards and HD

I know the Netflix app essentially was a pet project of John Carmack and it was really great on GearVR at the time.

Now it looks like a neglected child and need an upgrade to match the wonderful new hardware of the Quest 2.

Please talk to the concerned parties (Netflix?). And John, if you´re seeing this: Blow some magic coding dust its way. Please?

Wishlist by order of priority:
    Update the streams to HD-material - 480p doesn´t look good. (never really did, but now it looks horrendous)
    Update textures in the enviroment (gives us more enviroments?), Passthrough as background? …

2,060 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

128 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the Asgard's Wrath offer available for EVERY Quest 2 owner

What a horrendous marketing move.
    You're basically telling everyone who bought the Quest 2 to go f- themselves. Too bad if you're an early adopter.

In addition, most of us who bought the Q2 can still refund it and get a new one cheaper, and with a free game.

1,211 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

143 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Forced Party Chat In-game

As soon as you enter some games that use the microphone the oculus party chat no longer works, which means communicating with your friends to try and join the same lobby is impossible unless you have a phone nearby with their personal details to contact them.

This is a basic function on literally every other new gen console now, and with VR it should be no different.

817 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the new owner promotion available for new owners!

You post this new owner promotion for Asgard's Wrath, yet you decide that the first 38 days of the Quest 2 no longer count as new owners.

But hey, if you want to pay for cleaning, refurbishing, and shipping out returned units that's really on you. Just know that a lot of us are very angry.

815 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Software IPD Adjust on Quest 2

Please add software ipd adjust on top of the hardware solution to improve quality (stereo effect and chromatic aberration) for people that fall in between or slightly out of the 58/63/68mm of the hardware iPd adjustment.

This way we would get a good enough hybrid of quest 1 and rift s in terms of adjustment :)

Sadly there isn’t a quest 2 page on here yet, so I hope that this idea still finds a few people that vote on it :)

1,042 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

85 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove Mandatory Facebook Login!

Remove Mandatory Facebook login in order to accept friend requests and use the Oculus app. I have never had Facebook nor do i want it. I just want to play vr. I don’t want to have to have facebook to enjoy my 500$ Virtual Reality Headset with my friends.

4,964 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

418 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring Oculus Gallery to Quest2

On Quest1 there is a native Gallery app to view photos/videos. On Quest2 this app is missing and personal media can only be viewed through Oculus TV. The issue is with a large amount of files, OculusTV is impractical to use because you must scroll to the right to find files. Gallery allowed media to be grouped by directories. Files can be sorted in different ways with thumbnail and list view. For users with hundreds of photos and videos please either bring us Gallery or integrate the folder grouping and file sorting features into Oculus TV.

440 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enable dynamic contrast adjustment on Quest 2 to enable better blacks in dark scenes.

I've been having a great time on my Quest 2, but have been avoiding darker games due to the grey fog and washed out scenes.

Could you implement an automatic backlight adjustment that would kick in for any dark scene to keep the black levels in check? Since the LCD panel characteristics are known, you could also do automatic color and contrast grading to keep the colors accurate as the backlight is dimed. Many TVs already do exactly this kind of dynamic backlight and contrast adjustment. Could also open an API for developers to adjust the backlight so that they…

427 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Electronic Gift Cards (e-gift cards) or ability to buy store credit

E-Gift Cards, or simply buying Oculus store credits, solves many problems while being relatively easy to implement.

• Parents can add credits for their kids, allowing them to choose games to buy without needing to store their credit card information

• Friends and family can buy e-gift cards, print them, and stick them in a holiday card or have them delivered to the recipient on a future date

• People can indirectly use it to gift games to each other ("Here's a $20 credit, use it to buy xxxx so we can play together!")

• Facebook doesn't need to solve physical card distribution problems…
    475 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PLEASE MAKE REPLACEMENT CONTROLLERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!!!!!

My son's right touch controller is busted and needs to be replaced! I've been trying to find one to purchase with no outcome. He now has an Oculus Quest that he can't play!!! I don't understand why the controllers aren't available to purchase!!!!!!!

520 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fully charged (100%) notification option

It would be nice to have an option to receive a push notification when battery is fully charged.

181 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Oculus Move IOS/Apple Watch App (Google Fit etc)

It would be amazing if the Oculus Move app could link to the heart rate monitor on my Apple Watch and send data to Apple Health and even then on to other fitness tracking apps such as Strava or Endomondo etc.

Please make it happen!

248 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Companion App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Calibrate the Quest 2 panel for a better image.

Hi Dear Oculus team.

I think you guys should spend some time carefully calibrating the Quest 2 panel in terms of brightness (backlight), contrast, color vibrance etc...

As we all know it looks washed out compared to the G2. I do not think the panel itself is bad, it just needs calibration.

For starters the brightness is set at full blast. And as you know people has been asking for a fix for that.

We know the panel can give better colors since there is a color vibrance toggle in Virtual Desktop to fix that.

200 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the option to run Quest 2 at 120Hz

I would like to request you add the option to run the Quest 2 in 120Hz mode, at least when in PC mode if nothing else.

You can watch John Carmack talking about this in the video below (at the 32:06 mark):
    https://youtu.be/sXmY26pOE-Y?t=1926

357 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Develop common platform tools for auto-removal of toxic users

Toxicity from users using racist and sexist language is a huge problem for every app on the Oculus platform once the userbase for the app in question grows to a certain size. See for example this post from a long-time Echo VR user who had to quit due to the toxicity of other users: https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/n5vrcc/icantplayechovr_anymore/

The existing manual reporting system isn't good enough because it is too time-consuming. The problem is out of control despite the availability of manual reporting. Developers need to be given tools that will auto-ban users that use racist, sexist or abusive…

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Multiple Users

Have user profiles so families can share a Quest and we can demo it to guests. Most games don't have save slots so if you had user profiles in Home we could have multiple saves.

7,584 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

717 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make cloud saves mandatory to ensure save data is not lost when performing a factory reset

My understanding is that cloud save functionality is available, but most developers choose not to use it.

It should be part of the Oculus approval process for games to ensure data is not lost if the Quest unit requires a factory reset, breaks or is lost/stolen.

This is something that is seen as the norm for other ‘consoles’ so should be the standard if aiming for VR to be mainstream.

Backing up with usb over developer mode is not a good enough solution for the majority as it requires manual backups.

1,674 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Receive phone calls and text notifications in VR

The headset is already linked to our phone via Bluetooth. It should be able to receive text notifications and answer phone calls while the user wears the headset. It's incredibly frustrating to have to remove the headset or peer down my nose to view and respond to texts and phone calls. Why not allow the reception of notifications, text replies via voice-to-text, and answering and making phone calls from within the headset? If the Oculus Quest and Quest 2 platforms are going to become a productivity tool alongside a gaming device, we will need the ability to communicate with the…

194 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Core Software / Guardian  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Oculus Quest users to see the time spent in each app

Let us see how much time we've spent in each app like you can on the Rift platform

2,248 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 210 211
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base