Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Bundle Quest 2 and Elite strap without the stock strap AND sell the Elite Battery Strap by itself.

Essentially the title says it all, a lot of people who want the battery strap don't want the case, myself included, and it would make a lot of sense to sell them separately or bundle the elite or elite battery strap with the quest itself without the stock one. It would save a lot of money for new customers and Oculus would sell more straps.

Thank you for your time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Connect the Oculus Store to the Oculus For Business Device Manager

Certain companies need to deploy applications present in the oculus store to their oculus for business fleet. We find ourselves stuck with the few companies that offer an integration of their platform in OFB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Smart Family Sharing

I want to buy more headset so kids can play together. We are huge fans of beat saber, incl music packs. Also multiplayer games like 'Cook Out' best played in multiplayer. But then paying twice for the digital content would be too much.

So I would love to see 'Smart Family Sharing': a special mode where games sharing works when headsets are physically close together, like in the same room.

This would also be great if you have friends coming over, we play a game we own in the family. Then when friends leave buy the game to play at…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The Insta360 App should not have been rejected on the Oculus Quest.

I am a 360 and 180 video and photo enthusiast. I recently purchased an Insta360 Evo camera and was very disappointed to find that the Insta360 App is not available on the Oculus Quest, but it is available on the Oculus Go.

The Insta360 App allows photos and videos to be viewed and uploaded wirelessly between camera and the Oculus Go headset.

See the following in depth YouTube video to see this...

https://youtu.be/nBGHA1zZ5ks

This App gives immediately feedback on what you have photographed.

I wrote to Insta360 and they told me that Oculus declined to give permission for the App…

449 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

111 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Roblox

So someone posted a video 3 months ago saying roblox coming to the oculus store? So that got me thinking to ask oculus they should add roblox to the oculus store and program it to where you can play vr games without a pc seems cool right? Only if roblox on the oculus store were to exist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add scp labrat

Scp labrat on the quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a new app on the quest 2 store.

That would be cool if a ROBLOX app could be add on the oculus quest 2 store.
    This is a game that can be play with a pc, on mobile, on xbox or tablet. We can also play roblox in vr but... we need a gaming pc, a calbe, and also this is a third party app. I would be easier to simply have the roblox app in the oculus quest 1/2 store. It's a suggestion but that would be cool if oculus and roblox create the roblox app for the oculus store.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles

With Resident Evil 4 VR coming soon, I started thinking of what Resident Evil games could come next and my immediate thought was the two rail shooters that came out for the Wii and PS3. Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles are both arcade style (think House of the Dead or Time Crisis) lightgun style rail shooters that came out on the Nintendo Wii and Sony PS3 which used the Wii pointer and PS3 move controllers as the "lightgun" in the game, very simple just point and shoot, which took place in the main Resident Evil timeline with it's missions being…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gal*Gun VR

The Quest store seems to have a pretty drastic lack of anime games (aside from two visual novels and an escape room game) and Gal*Gun VR I think is one that many gamers who are into anime would appreciate having on the Quest line of headsets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a pop up when purchasing non cross-buy games to confirm which device it is being purchased for.

I find it misleading and confusing as a new owner of an Oculus device to have one "store" and sell different versions of the same game depending on what device you used to purchase the game. I just bought Beat Saber through the desktop app expecting it to be natively playable on my Quest 2. I had no knowledge of cross-buy as a new user. Learning through inconvenience is not a great experience. This could have been solved with a simple pop up during the purchasing process saying "This version of the game is only compatible with X. Would you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add an option to gift “DLC” Addons to friends

For a while now, Oculus users have had the option to gift games and apps to our friends at the press of a button.

But it would be most appreciated if there would also be an option to gift DLC of games to our friends!

Same process as with a base app, click on the three dots, select “Buy for a friend”, enter in their email, and Boom! Gifted the DLC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Restore purchases of customers for replacement devices

I was told that the Quest 2 is a replacement for the now discontinued Gear VR, which is what I had, and hence I made the purchase. I now find that the apps purchased for the Gear VR cannot be used in the Quest 2 unless they are "cross buy" (From what I was told "cross buy" means that the same app/game game be used on multiple devices. This is still confusing since I am not trying to use the same app in two or more devices simultaneously). What really bothers me is that Gear VR and Quest both use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. add ideal payment to oculus store

add ideal payment to store

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Parental Controls in Store

Can there be a way to either hide/block access to the store, or filter the options to remove games with certain ratings?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add more demo games

Enable developers to easily provide demos of their apps. It’s a great way to try a game before you buy.

640 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow walk in repairs for your headset

Allow walk in repairs for your headset

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make an option to deliver to Estonia (EU)

Some of the retailers in Estonia have very steep prices for Oculus Quest 2, like very steep. Please add an option to choose the "Ship To:" location as Estonia because it's right under Finland, so shouldn't be that hard to ship it here.
    Also there was someone else who asked for this as well. Here's the link for it: https://oculus.uservoice.com/forums/921937-oculus-quest-2-and-quest/suggestions/40979266-deliver-to-estonia-eu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow refunds for DLC

For a lot of DLC, like Beat Saber song packs, there's no way to know if it's good for you or not until you try it. So you might spend $10 for the DLC, but then you can't get a refund. I think it would make people more likely to take a chance on DLC if they're able to get a refund if they don't like it. Even giving the refund as store credit would be okay.

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base