Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. PCVR games for the Oculus Quest 2

We need to get the game “Attack On Quest” (Attack on quest is for PCVR) onto the Oculus Quest 2 platform for people to purchase in store, getting this game would attract more attention to the Oculus Quest 2 and have more business for Facebook/Oculus

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inform new users about cross-buy / Allow filtering by cross-buy in Quest 2 store

As a new user, I wasn't even aware of the fact that buying a game on the PC-app for Oculus would not automatically mean that I could use it on-the-go with my Quest 2 as well.

It is very unintuitive to have separate stores for Quest 2 and PC and so it's extremely easy to buy a game that you would want available on-the-go in the wrong store because you just happen to be browsing the store on PC at the time.

So please, make it much clearer for new users that there are two sparate stores and that only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Create a dedicated Oculus store for Turkey residents

Dear Oculus Team,

I have purchased and enjoyed your product, Quest 2 immensely so far, thank you. However not having a local app store for Turkey puts the prices of simple apps and games too high for your dear Turkish customers. This is due to the crumbling economy of Turkey and the dropping value of the Turkish lira. Buying any game with dollars makes it extremely expensive for us. I humbly request that a Turkish App store that sets their prices according to the Turkish App/Game market to be enabled for us. Thank you in advance.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd like Credits and Discounts to be used on the same purchase but if not could the purchasing system be changed to reflect this policy?

I would like it if you allowed both Credits and Discounts to be applied to the same purchase. If not could the purchasing system, please be updated to reflect that only one may be applied per purchase if that is your policy. Thank-you. As a customer I am strongly hoping for the former. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please put Rick and morty, virtual rickality on the oculus quest 2

As a Rick and morty fan I was quite disappointed when I saw that the game was not available on the oculus quest 2. Especially with the new season out at the moment it would be a perfect time to add it to the oculus store.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Subscription suggestion is like Epic Games or Live Gold but this subscription service will be called Facebook Studio , I don't know what Mar

everyone knows the craze of Epic games and gamepass among other programs that give free games to their players every month or week , And if Facebook itself takes Oculus Studio and creates a program with or without subscription for you to give us VR games each week/month, so consumers will no longer spend money to buy that topissimo game that costs a lot at the oculus official store, so whoever downloads the game that was released in their subscription will keep the game forever, same scheme by Epica Games

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have a family account so that we can share apps and games

We are a family of 6 and it starting to cost a lot of money!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. paymnet system is just not working correctly its clearly a payment gateway issue on the site, you need to really look at the payment system

payment system is just not working for many, its frustrating by the day its not just recent issue its been like this for months and end, maybe look into your payment gateway ssystem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Oculus quest 2 vr available in India

Make Oculus quest 2 available in India

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Extend the referral program to all countries

It's quite unfair that right now you can access the referral program from some countries only, besides a referral program is clearly a win/win. Should be extended @global scale as soon as possible...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. monke

put gorilla tag by anotheraxiom on the store instead of app lab, people have been waiting a while to be able to purchase the game's in game currency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Website impossible delivery date

I placed an order, and before the payment even processed, the site says it will be delivered the next day. This estimated delivery date is very misleading (and impossible) and should be removed from the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Consider open the Oculus Store in Argentina to charge in Pesos (ARS)

Hi Team! Im writing this down to let you know that we love your products here in Argentina.
    I dont want you to get bored with a long description of our country economy problematic, but you have to know that buying headsets is one of those crazy buys that you can regret because of the exchange rate. This is really hard, but we love VR and Oculus. And that leads me to one kindly request.
    Can you open the Store in ARG to be charged in ARS currency (like Steam does already several years ago)
    Because is really impossible to…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ukraine waiting your official store or delivery

Please open your official representative office in Ukraine.

I am a new user of your product and I love it! But I am very upset that in my country, sellers are cashing in on those who want to buy your and other products.

In the official store, Oculus costs $300 in my country, almost 500! Additional case you have $50 we have $100

Docking station you have 100 we have almost $200

This is very upsetting, because I want to buy everything, but unfortunately it is easier to go to Poland and do it than to buy something from us.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Give loyal customers a discount to upgrade.

I purchased a Quest 1 at retail 2 weeks before the 2 was announced. I still use it. Over the weekend I purchased a new Quest 2 for my wife (we wanted to spend our anniversaryin VR chat together). Then you announced the buy one get a discount on a second promotion.

There was never a trade in offer for upgrading to the cheaper Quest 2, so I emailed customer service to see if there was a way to extend the offer so I could purchase a new headset at the discounted rate. I was thanked for my loyalty but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Free apps should be included in the Orders menu

So we can keep track of when we added them to our library. There really is no reason not to do it, just show the price at 0 treat them like paid apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Minecraft

I think Minecraft would be a great game to add. Everyone loves it I know my friends would definitely want a VR if you put Minecraft on it. My friends and I play Minecraft so much. Especially since it's one of the best ways to communicate since we moved and COVID. I know lots of people want this ,and I know lots of people would buy Oculus Quest just because of Minecraft. Thanks a lot for reading my review. Now please put Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2 and 1 again thanks a lot for looking at my review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Tell us at checkout that coupons and credit are not compatible - payment error messages tell us nothing

give your dev and testing teams a shake.
    give useful feedback at the appropriate time.
    stop wasting customers' and support agent time.
    give appropriate messages when applying a coupon (at checkout) that it does not work with store credit... (even $0.01).
    Instead of a misleading error message about payment type.
    Allow us to choose which promotion to use.
    Basic 101 stuff... test test test!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add India as a supported country

India has no official support to purchase oculus products…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fully remove or hide software from library

I don't want to see apps I played for 10 minutes in All. It clutters the clean UI, and it's been done on other platforms (Steam).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base