Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Please put Wish List back on Shop page, thanks

Hello!

Our conversation was interrupted before I could send the screen shots. Please find them here below.

Before my Wish List was here on the Shop page in the bottom, far right; but as you can see I cannot see it there any more :

To find it, I have to go to first to Menu :

Then to Account Settings :

And I see it there listed :

Is it not possible to have it on Shop page as before?

And is it possible to separate my wish lists and see it as Quest Wish List and Go Wish…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Official store in south america!

Latin america NEEDS to have an official store, I had THE worst experience when buying in Argentina on an unofficial store and I just can't reccomend people to buy a product of VR in this circumstances, Argentina needs VR!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add Squid Game

Can you please create a Squid Game in VR so we can play online with friends. It would get so many likes and it would be so cool to experience that kind of game!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people, Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start

I stay in a City called Bangalore (India) , We have Worlds Largest Samsung Store here...
    WOULD LOVE TO SEE OCULUS STORE AND SERVICES OPEN IN BANGALORE...
    India has a Population on 1.3 Billion people,
    Coming decade will be absolute new era for VR if even 0.05% of that 1.3 Billion people start to or chose to purchase Oculus products, Its sure a great Business.

if you can make this happen..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There are too many apps excluded from the Korean store.

It is inconvenient because there are so many apps that have been excluded from the Korean store. Please check the text file.

Oculus is subscribed to IARC, but why are there so many games excluded from Korea? Most developers don't even know that their games haven't been released in Korea. Oculus doesn't seem to know this either.

also Among the excluded games, there are many IARC +16, +18 GRAC +18 class games.

Because of the unique law in Korea, an adult certification system is required. Companies such as Netflix and Google have also introduced them for Korean services. Does Oculus…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating.

Make costs & terms easy to fInd in store. Im just getting started & lack of clear guidance and $ info on apps extremely frustrating. Getting help has taken over an hour & I still don't have an answer. If it was easily spelled out right on what I want to buy I wouldn't need to contact help. I'm about ready to send it all back. I think you probably lose customers you don't get to try to keep when you make basic purchase info so difficult to find before purchasing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. resident evil 4 VR censorship

i have been a huge fan of resident evil 4 ever since i was a child, i have bought and played almost every version of this game throughout the years, recently it has come to my attention that the new VR version of the game has been censored, putting aside the fact that censorship is a condescending and weak minded practice in which developers and editors mold a product to their moral standards, you can not change a creation just because it is not up to your subjective moral codes, you don’t see artists editing the mona lisa or a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make ALL OculusGo/GearVR apps available for Quest 2 and pay only the price difference.

Considering that support for OculusGo/GearVR is ending, I suggest making ALL their applications available for Quest 2. For applications purchased from OculusGo/GearVR, pay in Quest 2 only the price difference, if there is a difference.
    This will make it easier for OculusGo/GearVR users to upgrade to Quest 2, so that they don't have to buy all the same apps again. In addition, it will be a significant argument for OculusGo/GearVR users to switch to Oculus Quest 2, and not to other VR systems.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sell the elite 2 strap with battery as it's own product, not with the case

I purchase the case for my oculus quest 2 when I purchased the device. I now want an Elite 2 strap with battery and have found I can't buy it except as a package deal with the case. What? So now I am returning my case, getting a full refund and buying the strap. This has to be the worst marketing I have ever seen. Now you have a used case and you had to pay shipping to have the case returned. You should just sell the elite 2 with battery as its own SKU.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow us to gift games to our friends!

It would be great to do exactly 2 things:
    - View friend's wishlists.
    - Buy games for my friends!

I just want to grant wishes man! C'mon. Take my money.

K. Thx. Bai!

926 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow permanently removing games from your account

As a new owner of a Quest 2, I've downloaded a ton of the free games/experiences available on the store, a lot of which are pretty terrible.

I'd like to be able to permanently remove these games from my account, so even when they are uninstalled from my headset, they don't show up in the "Uninstalled Games" list.

There are some quality free games that I'd like to keep track of, but might not want taking up space in my headset. If I uninstall a game like this, it gets lost in the mess of all the poor-quality games I've…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add missing EU countries to the hardware store

I wanted to order Elite strap only to realize that my country Czech Republic/EU is missing along with some other EU countries.

Could you please add these remaining countries to the list? There is no different package posting process so I don't understand why are these countries missing out, it is pretty sad seeing three neighboring countries having an option to send it, but not us.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GraphQL error code 1353050

Please put an error message explaining that you can’t use a store credit and a promotional code at the same time in the store.

It just tells you your payment method is expired and doesn’t point out the very simple problem that is easy to fix. Instead I reset all my payment methods, had to waste a support ticket and the found out it was an easy issue to resolve.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add phone support for warranty issues and speed up the process.

Used support chat to troubleshoot a controller issue only to get an email that basically told me to sit tight and wait. That was almost two weeks ago. This is not how you treat paying customers. Add phone support to talk to a human and hire more people if your queue is that long that it's taking weeks to process warranty replacement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow dlc purchasing on app lab

You guys said you working towards it for the end of the year but currently there are games on app lab that are BIGGER than games on the official oculus store such as gorilla tag and they can’t sell items to quest players and many many people are upset and complain to the developers and the developers lose money. I’m just giving this feedback so y’all know that people are really exited for this update to come and hope you are working hard and quick on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make a game based off of f the movie free guy

I really liked the movie free guy and I want to play the game because of how cool it would be to be in the movie pretty much

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Offer the Elite Headstrap WITH battery, but WITHOUT the carrying case OR offer the battery seperately.

I already have a carrying case and don't need another. I see that you can buy the elite strap seperately, but from what I can see, the only way to get the battery is in the bundle with the carrying case.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Offer refunds for Duo Game bundles

Offer refunds for Duo Game bundles or at least allow to trade them in for a different game (if the playtime is less than 2 hours obviously)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oculus Store on Brazil

Bring the Oculus Store to Brazil, with regional price options, the discrepancy between the Brazilian real(R$) and the US Dollar is too high, paying in dollars for any app is extremely expensive with my country currency.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base