Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Include a setting to appear offline

Please add an option on the Quest 2 to appear offline (whilst staying online).

Sometimes I don't want to be disturbed by my friends asking me to play Population One.

It's a fairly common feature on other games consoles and shouldn't be difficult to include.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Implament Parental Controls

Please implement parental controls

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Would love to be able to cast Oculus to Roku devices!

Really love that there are options to cast what you're seeing in VR to other devices so the people around you can see it, but I wish this was a possibility through my Roku TV. Please consider developing out the option to cast Oculus to Roku.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Being able to appear offline

So I play a lot and sometimes I don't want my friends to know that I'm playing I want to be by myself and so I think it would be nice to have an offline feature to appear offline so you can't be bothered

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Trade in for people who bought the 64gb Quest 2 model for the exact price as the 128gb model. This is a scam

I was one of the last people to get the 64gb version of the quest 2. A day after I got it, it got removed everywhere. Then they came out with the 128gb model. I find it really unfair and inconvenient. I have bought a ton of games from your store and continue to but I am only able to keep a few since I have to delete to download the rest. I mean, for the same price of the 64gb model you get double the storage. The 128gb model was never even released when I got my quest. I.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add an option to disable hand-genture-controlled pointer movements when using the K830 keyboard

Using handtracking with the K830 keyboard will often lead to unintended mouse-pointer movements and clicks, such as when fingers are resting on the K830's keys. I would love to see an option that would disable hand-gesture-based mouse clicks and movements when the K830 is active with hand tracking, so that we can continue to see our hands when typing, but prevent unintended pointer movements and mouse clicks. Being able to control mouse movements and clicks solely with the K830's built-in touch pad would make the K830 feature so much more user friendly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Family sharing account

I have 2 hmd and would like to play with my son without making new acc

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why release a 128GB headset for the same price as the 64GB headset less than a year after the Quest 2 was introduced?

I get it, video game companies do this but not for over a year or more after they roll out a new system. I'm in the military and could have used that extra space but only had the choice of spending an extra $100 for the 256GB version. Since I am on the move a lot, I could have used more storage space, but now I am stuck with a 64GB version I can't even resell for nearly the same price I paid for it since May 2021.

Should I wait until the Quest 5 is released to get the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update needed to be able to cast to Roku TVs

Provide an update that includes support for casting to Roku TVs!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Physical or E Gift Card for Oculus

I think Oculus is missing a huge opportunity in introducing new users to product while increasing bottom line. Currently there is no option for Gift Cards for Oculus. Only option is for those familiar with Oculus to gift an app. Nice option, however, these people are already aware of Oculus. By providing an Oculus Gift Card, many more people will be exposed and engaged in conversation as to what Oculus is and what it can be used for. I think this is a huge opportunity being missed. I'd love to be able to add an Oculus Gift card to my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Delete Avaitar

Avatar was made by mistake. I want it deleted. But there is no option to delete it. I have seen other users complain about this.

Can there please be a option to delete your avatar

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add EMF barrier to prevent wifi & bluetooth signal from radiating directly into the brain

People are spending 15 hours a day in the headset
    - long term exposure to wifi & bluetooth radiation might have negative health impact ( in 10-20 years )
    - I think this issue can be avoided using a simple barrier in the headset, that blocks the wifi & bluetooth signal that travels directly into the head & the brain
    - this eliminates possible health risks & does not impact the user experience

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

Once you connect Oculus Quest 2 to your PC via Oculus Link, you will not be able to connect to other PCs via Oculus Link.

To connect, you need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Also, if you initialize the PC once connected with Oculus Link, the connection will be disabled and you will need to initialize the Oculus Quest 2 itself.

Can you please support the Oculus Link connection on multiple PCs?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow children on the Oculus through their parent-controlled Messenger Kids account.

If Facebook can manage to implement Messenger Kids accounts for children under 13, surely there’s a way to let that same account be used to sign in to an Oculus headset. Then, in much the same way a parent has to approve actions and settings for Messenger Kids, the parents would be able to control what apps/games a child could access in the Occulus. A simple deny all until specifically approved rule would seem easy to put in place.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Squid Game On Oculus Virtual reality

I was just wondering if you could add or partner with the creators of the show Squid game and possibly create or make a game about squid game available on your VR headsets it would really be cool and exciting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Suggest user to disable air link when plugging in link cable

After playing with Air-link, I wanted to switch back to a cable connection. I disabled air-link in the oculus software, but forgot to turn it off in the headset.

Then, there was no way to connect to my pc anymore with the cable. I restarted the oculus several times, restarted my pc, checked the usb-cable, restarted the oculus software, and even reinstalled the entire oculus pc suit.

In the end it turned out I just had to disable the air link feature. This was not obvious at all, and lost me 1 hour of gaming with friends.

There could be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add support for Link for GTX 1650

Oculus app and link support for more cards. Currently running a GTX1650 which is unsupported.

Please add this to the base of cards supported. I am a VR developer and can't edit or create experiences directly in the editor because of this limitation.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve quality control and general quality of Oculus as a company as a whole.

So I was recommended to post here by Oculus support since they constantly have to say the phrase "there is nothing we can actually do" while NOT being able to fix the problem and Oculus (guessing it's more Facebook) continuing to have **** policies that end up screwing the consumer. I've been going back and fourth with Oculus for some time now and will give a brief summary of my experience. Bought an Oculus about 6 or 7 months ago now cuz I used to love gaming but it needed something to bring back the passion and VR is just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add 360 degree screenshare to party call

Basically if anyone is in a call with you/party, you can screen share and show them what game your playing and making your friends buy that game without hesitating by just looking at the gameplay and your POV. There also should be an option to normally see what their seeing (Flat Screen or something) inside VR so you don't have to join any third party calls and screen share it from your computer while logging in to your browser.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unlock pattern reset

Be able to reset quest unlock patterns without factory reset

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)