Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest! We're now taking all suggestions on our Oculus Community Forums. All suggestions, votes, and comments from here have been migrated, along with matching accounts. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and are looking forward to seeing you on our broader community.

As a reminder, topics are labeled in the following areas:
  • Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Go platform.
  • Core Software: All Oculus Go main menu, navigation, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Venues and Rooms.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.

1. It would be nice if you guys could create full body tracking for oculus quest 2

It would be nice if you could pair Vive trackers or any full body trackers to Oculus Quest 2. And it would be a good idea to create one to for Oculus Quest 2so the metaverse will be even better!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. compensation for buyers of a 64GB and 128GB oculus quest before storage increases

I ask that all buy them from an oculs quest 2 receive compensation because we buy an oculus quest for 350 € with a capacity of 64GB and others for the same price we both do more storage !!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement Parental Control and Screen Time

As many other devices currently on the market such as iPhone, XBOX, Playstation, we need to implement screen timer kids under age 13, I was very disappointed when I contacted customer services and unfortunately there is no such feature on Oculus

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Enable app sharing on more than one device at a time!

I just bought myself 4 oculus quest devices, figuring it will be fun for friends and family when coming over in the holidays and new years. On the package it only said it required a facebook account. Okay, I have a facebook account I thought to myself. But now Im stuck with 2 almost useless devices sinceapp sharing only works on one device at a time. And I cant make myself 3 new facebook profiles to even buy the games 4 times without breaking the rules and get banned. I assume that happens fast when 4 accounts have the same…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use family accounts for app sharing and multiplayer across multiple devices.

Instead of adding 3 accounts on a given device (which means I can potentially have 10+ devices with my account as primary and 3 unique sets of accounts that I can share games with), follow Apple's example with Family Sharing for sharing apps across devices. In order for two Oculus Quest 2s to be able to play multiplayer with a single app purchase, both Quest 2s must have the same accounts, which means that one of the Quest 2s can't stream what it's doing so that other friends can watch the action. It's annoying to have to sign in to…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please offer redeemable in-store credit equaling $100 in order to make up for the price difference of the 128 GB memory capacity for those o

Please offer redeemable in-store credit equaling $100 in order to make up for the price difference of the 128 GB memory capacity for those of us who payed over $400 for it.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Implament Parental Controls

Please implement parental controls

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I think its very important to show the referral program to new time buyers before purchase

Both me and my mom didn't even know there was a referral program before I had bought the oculus that she referred to me in person. I had activated my headset and saw it about a week later that there was a referral program. She could of sent me this link and we could have used it. But sadly neither of us knew it was even a feature because its hidden. I highly recommended having the website state that it has a referral program before the purchase is even made so people don't miss out on this feature if they…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please, add Slovakia and Czech republic to supported countries

People from this country can buy oculus headsets only from local stores but they are not able to get a replacement ? Oculus should add these countries. It will make it all easier, and u will not need a middleman from a supported country to send it from the supported country to you. UNFAIR. We are not able to get a replacement for a facial interface, official article is saying, the oculus will give a replacement for FREE and Globally, but such global when you can't get it because your country isn't supported ... article: (https://support.oculus.com/articles/fix-a-problem/troubleshoot-headsets-and-accessories/facial-interface-notice-quest-2)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Check quality of screens avoiding selling headsets with dead pixels.

I have bought a Quest 2 headset in Amazon and it has a dead pixel. I know the are more users with this problem receiving a second unit with the same problem. I like the Q2 but like me a lot of VR enthusiasts want to enjoy games with no hardware issues.

Please. Take care of people who have supported VR from the beginning.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More layouts for international languages on k830 Logitech keyboard

The K830 Keyboard have only us keyboard layout. who is the German or Spanish or Francais or Italian layouts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make app sharing available for families with more than 1 Quest 2.

Last Christmas I got a Quest 2. Loved it so much I bought another one for the wife and kids. They all loved it and app sharing is fine on one headset. So I went and bought 2 more for the kids for Christmas this year. When I'm setting them up is when I understood that multi user and app sharing only worked on one device. So now I can't share any of the games I have bought over the last year. Spent over $1000 on Quest 2s, and now I have to go buy all the games we like…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. App Sharing

As most of us know, app sharing has become possible but is limited to one headset to share your library. If you are like us and have purchased multiple headsets for your household, (we specifically have 4) then you also know that we should not have to purchase a game multiple times across the household when comsumers have already shelled out $299 a piece, plus tax in most states. This is, at least, the general idea when it comes to most app sharing. It just needs to be opened up to support multiple headsets so that we can enjoy games…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add Spain to Horizon Worlds Registration

In Horizon Worlds Registration: https://www.oculus.com/facebook-horizon/sign-up/

Isn't possible to select Spain as Country.

Make spain available in Countries option to make posible the registration of spanish people in Horizon Worlds.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable files transfer for secondary accounts

Currently only primary users are authorized to transfer files to/from a computer over USB.

Please also enable file transfers for secondary accounts.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow children on the Oculus through their parent-controlled Messenger Kids account.

If Facebook can manage to implement Messenger Kids accounts for children under 13, surely there’s a way to let that same account be used to sign in to an Oculus headset. Then, in much the same way a parent has to approve actions and settings for Messenger Kids, the parents would be able to control what apps/games a child could access in the Occulus. A simple deny all until specifically approved rule would seem easy to put in place.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How about letting us trade-in a Quest for a Quest 2 and a Quest 2 for a Quest 3 (when it becomes available)

How about letting us trade-in a Quest for a Quest 2 and a Quest 2 for a Quest 3 (when it becomes available)...and so on.?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Parental control

Implement Parental Control like Google Family Link, so we can protect our children from **** sites on the browser and block them from using certain apps on the device.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. App sharing on more than one headset.

I've purchased a 3rd headset in the house so both my kids can play multiplayer at the same time as me thru app sharing, but I didn't realize that this feature currently is only available on 2 headsets maximum.

Would really like to be able to use my admin account apps with multiple headsets in my family at the same time on more than 2 headsets.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base