Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. Bring star wars squadrons to oculus

It would be great if you could bring star wars squadrons to the oculus store. Im a huge fan of star wars and would like the feeling like I´m flying an x wing. You´re mising out on a lot of money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Air Link for original Quest

It'd be beneficial if Air Link was supported on the original Quest for myself,as well as those that dont own a Quest 2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Incorporate a voice translator app (i.e. Translator, by Microsoft).

I think it would be wicked cool to have a voice translator similar to the phone app I have called Translator, by Microsoft as an app where we could talk to others in their own language, or them in ours.

I sat at a poker table with an extremely nice bunch of people, all talking in German. It was interesting to hear some speak, then hear MY NICKNAME in the middle of the sentence. LOL. A few could speak English, and one person there was nice enough to translate some things back and forth for us, but having an app…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Virtual watch or phone for incoming WhatsApp, messenger, instagram Etc

Fed up of having to take off headset when my phone or watch bleeps. There are hacks with a PC connected but an official solution is preferred.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Share photos in Oculus chat

If I take a photo or a selfie in Venues or Horizon, I sould be able to share it with one of my Oculus friends on Oculus chat.
    Right now you can only share it on Facebook or Messenger. However we have different friends on Oculus than on Facebook. So the Oculus chat should have similar sharing options like the Facebook messenger

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tradurre i giochi in Italiano - Translate the games also in Italian

Tradurre i giochi più venduti e popolari anche in Italiano.

Translate the best-selling and popular games also in Italian.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let us copy text in the browser by long pressing as you would on a phone.

Small little nitpick, but I think it would really improve the browser.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. oculus move must be able to uninstall and to disable.

could cause framerrate problems running everytime in background.

maybe with virtual desktop, as example.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. You need to market to women over 40 (myself included)

I am an over 40 woman and was gifted by my wonderful son an Oculus 2 for my birthday -- very surprised and delighted! Playing mini-golf with my grown kids in other cities is fun!!! And I have downloaded Alcove but not spent much time on that one. I have a lot of ideas that for apps that would really spark the interest for women over 40. One that we would all play and love is design a house. Choose your house type from Victorian, Mid-Century modern, cottage and futuristic. Then change the paint and wallpaper, couches, dishes, etc. You…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Billiards

I would love to see a well made billiards game.

Maybe one that offers friendly multi play local and online. A career mode where you can rank up against players around the world. Compete in global events. Challenge other players. Try your skill in tournaments based on rank and, or, location. Earn credits to be used towards new cues, and add ons for a virtual avatar. Maybe create different venues to play in...... Bar scene, fantasy scene, bowling alley, professional table. Even a challenge section for trick shots or tutorials for players who are beginners.

This would be amazing...... one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More Beat Saber Music Packs

I bought all the music packs that I liked. Which are like 4 out of the current 7 existing. And im starting to get a little tired of them. Because you can't sideload music to Beat Saber, buying music packs is the only way to get more content. So please add more music packs. And more variety since there is only like pop, rock, and drum & bass as genres right now.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In game hud for your music, messages, and more

Allowing for an ingame HUD to stream your music, and fitness tracking for things such as for streaming services like pandora, spotify, and youtube so you can listen to your stuff in the background whilst playing your games would enhance your playing experience, plus apps like fit bit to keep track of your movements when playing games like the climb would allow for more options for exercise. Not to mention being able to cheack you phone whilst in game would allow you more connectivity with you devices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Interactive Home Environments

I think it would make the entire experience of the Quest so much better if we could move around the home environments and interact with all the objects using realistic objects physics (and yes, the Quest should in theory be able to handle this no problem). Maybe it would be optional, so you could delete it if you need extra space?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. To sell you need AAA games: apex legends and fortnite

Guys, your product is good, but not many will buy it if you don't play aaa specific games. For example, if you had apex legends produced on oculus quest 2, MANY PEOPLE, including myself, would buy it. Also, I think you should push multiplayer games, but they have to be done right, it's a blast to play vr against others. For example, space junkies could be ported to quests, but seeing how the market is going, if you had mostly apex legends produced on your viewer, even if a bit simplified version, a bit like nintendo switch, and fortnite, which…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Google Play apps and apps running in background for The Quest

2D apps already work fine when side loading from sidequest and it would be great if we were able to do this natively. It would be great to be able to hop on discord or a 2D game all in VR.
    If this were to be added, these apps should also be able to run in the background like discord so you can talk to your friends. This would be way better than having to use your phone while you're in VR to talk to your friends.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Google Play apps and apps unning in background for The Quest

2D apps already work fine when side loading from sidequest and it would be great to be able to hop on discord or a 2D game all in VR.
    If this were to be added, these apps should also be able to run in the background like discord so you can talk to your friends. This would be way better than having to use your phone while you're in VR to talk to your friends.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Right click in Oculus Browser

I want to be able to open links in a new tab, but there’s no right click in the oculus browser.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Venues lobby Friends priority

I want the Venues app to send me by default to the lobby that has most of my friends. Right now it's a pain to always find and invite each other until we are all together.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make "Oculus Classics"

Facebook should buy the VR rights to a bunch of classic franchises such as sonic, Mario, brickout, etc and release them for $5 each. They can be given away every now and then. Drive the market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base