Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Welcome to the Oculus Quest feedback forum! This is the location to provide all your feature requests and ideas for the Oculus Quest platform.We're looking forward to hearing from you on the following areas of the product:

• Companion App: This category is for feedback relating to the Oculus mobile app, specifically for how the mobile app interacts with the Oculus Quest platform.
  • Core Software / Guardian: All Oculus Quest main menu, navigation, Guardian, and settings feedback should be left under this category.
  • First Party Apps: This category is for in-VR apps created by Oculus, like Oculus TV.
  • General: Use this category for any feedback that doesn’t fit neatly into one of the other more specific categories.
  • Store: The place where all VR app purchasing takes place.
Please do your best to ensure all ideas are original and have not been previously submitted. Thanks for helping us improve Oculus Quest!    
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why can't my USB3.0 find my QUEST2 in the app?

Why can't my USB3.0 find my QUEST2 in the app?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. More games for seated disabled users and quality controls others

I’m
    Disabled and in a wheel chair I have purchased 3 games that have the “seated” conotation in description yet when I’ve played them there were many bugs and glitches and so I requested refunds. My idea is to test these games better before releasing to public so that there are less returns on your end and better experiences for those of us who are disabled. I realize that games come from other developers but that is my point before they get released test more.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Quill Theater should be independent of Oculus TV

I love Quill Theater and how it shows you categories , plus the newest content, etc... but I really prefer the user interface experience found in the PC version of Quill theater, and I wonder why is it different when it should be a consistent experience with the Quest version.

This should be an independent app instead of part of the Oculus TV catalogue. As an artist myself who adds a lot of content to Quill theater , I don't feel like the Oculus TV content and the Quill content should be on the same spot. Its a different audience,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Facebook Horizon: Expand the world building tool functionalities

Simple creative tool caused the creativity level and the environment scale is limited.

What users want:
    - Unity support (ex: Using Unity to create the Facebook Horizon world and export as FB Horizon's world data) [For advanced users]
    - Adding sculpture tool for creating custom forms
    - Textures and material support
    - Improved physical effects
    - Visual effects support
    - Advanced VR toolkit like Unity XR Plugin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Age Filter Button in Venues (and Horizon)

In Venues, please add a button to add a button to block everyone under 18. No, I'm not kidding. Tired of all the little 6 year olds trying to take my picture and chat it up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. in Venues, please add a button to do a GLOBAL MUTE, so I can hear the movie. I'm tired of the noise and chatter when I'm trying to watch an

in Venues, please add a button to do a GLOBAL MUTE, so I can hear the movie. I'm tired of the noise and chatter when I'm trying to watch an event

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please grant Quest publishing access to the game First Person Tennis by Mikori Games

I researched to find out when the game "First Person Tennis" by Mikori Games would be released on Oculus Quest and was profoundly disappointed to find that it has not been granted Quest publishing access. It is a great game on the Rift but the developer's submission for Quest publishing access was denied for unclear reasons. It is the best VR tennis game out there and is one of the main reasons that I purchased the Quest. Please reconsider granting Quest publishing access to First Person Tennis. As a tennis enthusiast, the other racket sport options (ie, Sports Scramble) are…

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow us to bring up the virtual keyboard in the browser

Since Plex has said they won't make an app for the Quest, we need to utilize the browser to watch items on plex media server. Logging in to that server requires a PIN entry. However the browser doesn't see it as a text entry, so doesn't bring up the keyboard for you to enter the pin. I see no way to manually bring up the keyboard.
    While I use plex as an example, it's not the only site I've run in to with this issue.

349 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Virtual eReader for Home Base

It would be great to have a handheld e-reader in the homescreen. We've got the browser there, of course, and we can read online pdfs on it if we want to. But it would be wonderful, especially during quarantine when we're all starved for a change of scenery, to have some kind of a sticky, virtual hand-held reader that we could hold in there like a book, that we could just hang out in our Home Base and read. Perhaps we'd have the ability to teleport over to one of the seats in the Base, which would allow us to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Roblox VR on oculus quest

Please put Roblox VR on the oculus quest🙏

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. App Sharing

I think App / Game Sharing is a must especially when there is more then 1 Oculus in a household. It's a financial hardship to have to buy the same game twice each time to play multiplayer with a family member,

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add the ability to resize the oculus tv screen or atleast give oculus tv different environments.

Whenever I try a new app on oculus TV like Facebook, sling, pluto TV, or ESPN, I don't get the option to watch those apps on the big screen and the screen for oculus TV is way too small and I think there should be different environments like a theater, or a customizable environment so that you feel like your at home. I use to love oculus gallery and I wish it was on the quest 2 but it looks like its time for oculus developers to move on from that and I should too which is why I'm giving…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Resize/Move Oculus TV and Oculus Browser Windows

I believe that Oculus TV and the Oculus Browser have a ton of potential as media consumption Apps. The experience is hampered by how static these windows are. It would make a huge difference to be able to resize and move the windows around (look at Virtual Desktop's implementation of this for a good example of how the feature could work).

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Oculus Rift Home on Oculus Quest 2 (standalone)

This would be a great thing to bring to oculus quest. Yeah I know you can access oculus rift home thought oculus link but I want native oculus rift home on oculus quest fully standalone. you can either make it a separate app, add it as an experimental home space, or build it into Facebook Horizon! either way, oculus rift home on oculus quest would be a great thing to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add 80's vr videos

Nostalgia sells well and I would love to have the opportunity of sitting in a busy mall in the late 80's and just enjoy watching the entire atmosphere. You see, I was a kid in the late 80's and early 90's. I love how the oculus let's me be in places I can't be in that very instant and I just dont see why we are stopping at that. It would be cool to BE at different places through time. I would also love to be in some club where the top music at the time (80's)is playing. Nostalgic stuff…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Beat saber 90hz when

John Carnack announced you will be making updates monthly for the quest I am a bit sceptical as I don't believe beat saber has been upgraded to 90hz yet.

So if you cannot manage something that simple it does not look good, please provide 90hz ASAP for beat saber

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  First Party Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Oculus Move tracker stuck on bottom

Ever since I have enabled the Oculus move app and its tracker, I am unable to turn it off. In the experimental settings and in the app itself I have it turned off and it is still showing up when I look down.

Whenever I enable it. Another one pops up above it and it can be filled with numbers but the one stuck on the bottom always shows 0 for both fields.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Oculus Quest 2 and Quest

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base